• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Tangle, Whisper, and the wisps are kinda the only complete team we have in RP, huh?
I think so. Sonic’s gone and Knuckles is probs unavailable so no team Sonic. If we knew where Antoine and Rotor were then the core freedom fighters would be complete ignoring Sonic. Oh well, at least that means we get fresh character interactions and dynamics out side of the preexisting teams lol

At least for the present 'Knuckie' (that nickname annoys the hell outta him, by the way) is MIA. But it could be possible that he's with Sonic (if not busy on Angel Island).

I was thinking about which other baddies I'm curious about how our characters would handle them without Sonic around. So I've been wondering about Tail's Doll and Dr. Beeline himself into unhealthy obsession.

IDW platypus character who was an extreme fanboy over Egghead's works.

1662931075593.jpeg
Starline’s this dude right here. As for in the rp I wonder if he managed to get himself a job working for eggman yet 🤔

Last edited:
I don’t watch dbz but the bottom character is frieza right? Idk about the top one but they look like they have some damn good eyelash extensions lmao Ransokyos Ransokyos

I thought that first one looked familiar but I couldn't place why. Now I know, I never got to play MMX4 much.

It is a pretty impressive image, that in no makes me want to try redrawing my feline-like Reploid OC. >_> <_< If I say it enough it will be true and I'll still have time for what else I had planned.

Phone had a critical failure known as the 'blue screen of death. Had to order a new one.

Oof. Hope this one works for a good long time for you. I generally don't like to have to order new phones myself.

Is anyone still interested in continuing this. Iv been really bad with keeping it up and its been stressing me out that I haven't updated in a while but iv also been too scared to come back and face back lash for not being here.

Is anyone still interested in continuing this. Iv been really bad with keeping it up and its been stressing me out that I haven't updated in a while but iv also been too scared to come back and face back lash for not being here.
i can play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back