• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also whenever Acheron’s hair changes color during a fight he’s actually just dying it so fast that nobody can see it happening. Ransokyos Ransokyos

You know I was actually suuuuper close to rping as Shadow. I had his whole sheet filled out and even did some work to fit him into a pre-SA2 story but I ended up going with my gorls Whisper and Amy instead.

You know I was actually suuuuper close to rping as Shadow. I had his whole sheet filled out and even did some work to fit him into a pre-SA2 story but I ended up going with my gorls Whisper and Amy instead.
i like that choice more , you're doing a great job at it , and i feel like the rp without those two would feel empty

I do have a good shot of Amy as well as well as a certain jewel loving Bat.
download (6).jpegrouge_the_bat_movie_edit__by_danielvieirabr2020_dekl2pw-fullview.pngFR9hoHiXMAUBAa9.jpeg

I do have some remnants of a hypothetical scenario where I rode as Shadow though. I even gave him a classic design
18A0E945-0299-439D-9C0B-333748B9CB23.png

ddro5aj-6dd68c6b-fef4-402f-8e86-9da9b16f895a.png

tikal_movie_by_danielvieirabr2020_de9aqbg-fullview.png

I mean hypothetically you could have it where Silver accidentally time travels a little too far into the past because of timey whiny shenanigans and ends up stuck there with no choice but to help the freedom fighters out until things get fixed

I mean hypothetically you could have it where Silver accidentally time travels a little too far into the past because of timey whiny shenanigans and ends up stuck there with no choice but to help the freedom fighters out until things get fixed
oh , that can be cool , like trunks going back to the original dragon ball timeline , that would be cool

'timey wimey shenanigans', lol. Anyone got a Sonic Screwdriver?​

Lol next season of Doctor Who the doctor pulls out a tiny lil Sonic as their sonic screwdriver

SheepKing SheepKing Your theories about Acheron are less crazy than mine! Though, mine was more of a 'wouldn't it be weird if' thing that would require a bit of a conspiracy theory to work.

Ransokyos Ransokyos Rouge and Silver were among those I considered going with for my second character. But, Tangle's enthusiasm has been fun.

Last edited:
SheepKing SheepKing Your theories about Acheron are less crazy than mine! Though, mine was more of a short conspiracy 'wouldn't it be weird if' than an actual theory.

Ransokyos Ransokyos Rouge and Silver were among those I considered going with for my second character. But, Tangle's enthusiasm has been fun.
Oooo what was your theory 👀 👀 👀

Call it a gut feeling, but I suspect Rouge may show up sooner than later.
sonic-rouge.gif

She keeps chuckling in my head as if she knows a secret.​

With how many similarities Ransokyos made sure to hint at for Acheron, when he called Tails "little buddy" I kinda went wouldn't it be odd if we secretly have 2 people running the RP and the Phantom Ruby had been used to somehow turn Sonic into an amnesiac, mostly Overlander.

Intriguing theory, Mayali Mayali . And I will reveal that Acheron is the sibling of another person I happen to be connected to... and he (the sibling, not Acheron)  does have an imprint of a certain Blue Blur due to something he found.
Screenshot_20220816-234951.png
So it is possible that Acheron could have easily gained an imprint of him as well... hence the unknowing use of certain nicknames that a certain Hedgehog is known for.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back