• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Neat! I'd been trying to put off having Tails mention the seeming Chaos Emerald energy 'side-effects' Acheron exhibited until he'd gotten some rest.

Mind you, I literally only found about Ash's sibling finding  a  Master  Emerald a few days ago.... as well as the psychic imprint of a certain Blue Blur.

Most likely, it was being exposed to that that initially gave Ash exposure to Chaos Energy... which led to him ending up on Mobius.​

Was staring at the ceiling while I got ready for bed and noticed some of the bumps in it formed something kind of like the image SheepKing SheepKing made of Amy dressed up for that infiltrating a party of Robotnik's idea we threw around earlier. Which got me thinking that I never figured out how to make a two-tailed male fox inconspicuous other than crossdressing. But, the mental image of an annoyed Tails having to crossdress seemed like an image to share.

Was staring at the ceiling while I got ready for bed and noticed some of the bumps in it formed something kind of like the image SheepKing SheepKing made of Amy dressed up for that infiltrating a party of Robotnik's idea we threw around earlier. Which got me thinking that I never figured out how to make a two-tailed male fox inconspicuous other than crossdressing. But, the mental image of an annoyed Tails having to crossdress seemed like an image to share.

Tbh he might be fine with just some fur dye and curling up his tails together but how could I say no to dressing him up lmao
B815B817-8EE6-4875-BB9B-BA1DB4EF710E.jpeg

Tails has this 'how did you convince me to wear this?' expression, lol.

I kinda wrote a lot of fluff in my post but gosh darn it Amy deserves to treat herself 🛍

If I'm honest, if I ever met Amy face-to-face, I probably wouldn't be able to resist the urge to give her a BFH.

Is it bad that I suspect Amy went and got a
c42d8b70-d2e5-4d13-b26f-a507c3287028.jpeg

?​

Doesn't mean it wouldn't catch her eye, lol. After all... sparkly.

if it’s sparkles we’re talking about then I think a certain duck (woodpecker??) would especially be a fan lmao

1661344078571.png

Last edited:
Well the phantom ruby is known to allow for dimensional travel when exposed to the chaos emeralds. Though the characters would need to actually find the emeralds in the first place before that could happen 🤷‍♀️

Oh and since it’s world wide princess week, here’s a doodle of the Princess of the Acorn Kingdom Ransokyos Ransokyos (ignore the fact that the week is really only about Disney princesses lol)

446582FD-4A08-48C2-9F64-4822FA00B15F.png

I'm impressed with how often you all add links to music in your posts. I never remember the names of songs to look up when I'm writing.

Lol half the time I only vaguely remember the names of songs so I’ll end up having to speed listen to the entire soundtrack till I find the right song 🎵

Sjdhskd you know what I just realized, there was nothing preventing me from having Amy buy Acheron a pair of comically large clown shoes. Imagine him having to go the entire rp with a pair of these bad boys honking every step 🤡 Ransokyos Ransokyos

1661424311974.jpeg

True, though I was leaning more towards
irish18_4a.jpg
though I suppose if Mobius has an equivalent of Christmas (which really wouldn't surprise me if so), that idea could work as a 'prank' gift, lol.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back