• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freecasters: OOC

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

-

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
THis is the Out of Character thread for Freecasters, you may use this to discuss any aspects of the RP if you aren't on our discord and I'll be aiming to keep this thread updated with any important announcements as well.

Announcement
A new thread has been added to the Roleplay: The arcane compendium.

This is a database of spells that anyone can learn, provided you have the spell points of course, so if you have extra points and aren't sure what to spend them on you can take spells from the compendium.

If you come up with spell ideas that you don't want to use for your character you can also donate them to the compendium, though you should post them here in the OOC or to the Arcane workshop on the discord so we can balance them first.

PM'd you the changes to my characters spells and some more background on his... background. Let me know if it's all good and I'll change it on the characters thread.

I really feel like I should adjust the stats but eh, better to just have it up now and shimmy the stats a bit after before the RP starts.

hana you truely are absolutely mad.

Thats F to pay respect you fool.

Announcement: Heads up everyone, the RP is officially closed, if you have not posted some kind of CS before now you'll have to go on our waiting list and wait for a slot to open up if you still want to participate.

Announcement: For our players, I'll be endeavouring to get the IC up and running tonight or tomorrow morning so stay tuned!

Whew, I was worried Ori got the RP shut down already for a second there until I read the post there further.

I imagine that one of the early clashes might be between Valla and Pavlos if their paths happen to cross.

They seem quite diametrically opposed.

Pao Pao

Valla (my character) just made it up as part of her guise as a humble and compassionate nun.

She actually is from the Sunrise Coast, which is known for its monastic orders and far enough from Merryvale that fact checking is unlikely.

Pao Pao

Valla (my character) just made it up as part of her guise as a humble and compassionate nun.

She actually is from the Sunrise Coast, which is known for its monastic orders and far enough from Merryvale that fact checking is unlikely.
Oh, whoops. Got the names mixed up there. And good to know! I thought to have Pav ask her more about if it was a widespread thing. I'll probably still have him hassle her about it later because I find the idea amusing. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back