• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Free Riders: Dragon Rider RP (Closed)

DapperKnight

A Dapper Knight for dapper nights.
1610355285734.png

The Lore
In the world of Moore, there is exists a thousand mountains top nations. All noble and grand in their own way, and each protected by squads of Dragon Riders, who shield their nation from malevolent forces, be they pirates, beasts, or even other nations. Despite the harsh nature of their mountaintop existence, nestled between a blue sky above and a thick layer of expansive clouds below and below that, the endless storms and waters of the Dead Sea which surrounds the base of the known world.

Of these thousand nations, the two most powerful are the United Peaks Republic, whose ambition to unite all nations under one banner had lead them to lie, cheat and steal to simply expand their borders faster and further, stretching their Riders and resources ever thinner. Opposing them, with plans to conquer all known Mountains in Moore, the Empire of Molei have long sought to conquer all known lands for the grand ambitions of long dead Emperor, whose goals and motives had been lost to time.

These two nations had managed to stay out of each other's way for two generations, but as resources began to dwindle, and territorial skirmishes became more frequent, many within the Republic and the Empire, and many neutral nations outside fear the worst; that war will break out between these two superpowers, war that will damn the entirety of Moore...

The Plot
Free Riders, are riders who have no allegiances, or at least no official allegiance to any one nation. Whether due to exile, or a simple desire for adventure, Free Riders roam the world as adventurers and mercenaries, lending out their services to whoever would have them. Few Free Riders ever settle, and life is is often fast and hard for these ace Riders. Today however, a small gathering of Free Riders had been called to the capital city of Moleis Tera, where a woman will offer you a rather lucrative contract. A king's fortune, to kidnap the Heiress of the Empire of Molei.

If you're interested, why don't you say so in the comments below! I'll give you more detail as soon as I can, and help you with character creation, questions or ideas you may have.

1. Deucalion Deucalion
2. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
3. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
4. Abyss Abyss
5. Magus Magus
6. BlackLynx BlackLynx
7. TigerLover513 TigerLover513

Last edited:
Looks pretty interesting! Count me in

Cool! It's...actually pretty late for me. If you're ok with waiting, I'll contact you via PM so we can talk about the details of the finer points of the world, lore, characters and such when I wake up in a few hours.

Color me interested. Idea sparked of a pirate turned potential slave or commoner of the empire who becomes a rider.

Interested!

How intelligent are the dragons? Can anyone become a rider?

Last edited:
Woah! This sounds super cool. I don't have experience in human roleplaying, but I could give it a whirl. I think this is interesting, consider me in!

I am totally interested! Count me in if there is still room! I have been waiting for one of these for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back