• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fractured Kingdoms OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zodia195

This is the OOC thread. Make sure to make your reservation here. Here's a reminder of the rules. Please make sure to read them all-

Rules:

Note- The Rules are subject to change if need be.

1. Please follow the rules of the site.
2. Please reserve your character first before creating a profile. In your reservation include the following- Image, Name, Alias (Prince and Princesses only), Age, and a brief description of your char, for princes I do want to know what kind of servant for the Queen you're playing and for princesses, what stone pendent will you pick. Reservations are made on the main OOC Page. As of 11/29/23- I will be making a time limit now since I want to get this RPG up- once your reservation is up, I want a WIP at least within a week. I'll still be checking in to see how things are going. Thank you. You can have more than one char, but try to make it the opposite gender. I want to keep number of princes and princesses even for plot purposes. I am looking for AT LEAST 5 princes/princesses each. Max number will be 6 or 7 since I am allowing siblings. I do want 8 kingdoms at least. On a special note, if a player leaves and is in control of a prince or princess, I'll ask remaining players first if they want the slot. Otherwise I'll either take the role myself or try to find a new player to help keep the RPG going. Once you make a char profile, I'll place your char to the main page.
3. Feel free to use any kind of picture you want for your Char Profile, from anime to real life. But please keep it clean, nothing graphic.
4. Please respect me and your fellow players. OOC fighting will not be tolerated.
5. No godmodding. I reserve the right to auto characters if need be.
6. No word limit, but no one liners and try to use proper grammar. Having gotten writer's block, I know it can be hard to write long posts and I know I make grammatical mistakes myself.
7. Try to post in a timely fashion. If you have real life issues coming up, let me know privately or on the main OOC forum or in Discord. Inactivity for long lengths of time will result in me kicking you out, but I will give you 2 warnings.
8. I will be permanently playing the Evil Enchantress as well as the Good Sorceress since both drive the plot forward. Also, if all prince and princess slots are taken up, I am open to taking in more chars, including villains or rebels or any kind of char. I want this RPG to be as open to others as possible. I actually plan on making an NPC thread since I want chars to make certain NPCs at some point out of the following (if they can)- The late kings and queens, and something called proxy rulers (these people basically watched over the kingdoms while their respective rulers are away and already someone the king and queen trusted 100%). Oh, I would like players to make their own kingdoms if they play a prince and/or princess. That'll be in the Lore section.
9. Romance isn't mandatory, but highly encouraged. This RPG is rate PG-13 though so while all chars are adults, if things get well . . . too touchy feely, please have the scene fade to black.
10. Most importantly, have fun. If you have read the rules, tell me what your favorite drink is in your reservation. (Mine is eggnog lol).

Last edited:

[Hello! I’m popping in for a reservation! Favorite Drink - Strawberry Lemonade]

Real Name - Juno Harlowe
Alias - Ayla Hills
Age - 18
Description - As a child with parents with high expectations Juno is a little standoffish towards others, mostly due to not being able to relate or find similarities but she is polite and respectful to those she is close with, she prefers to deal things in a professional manner often using more respectful way of speech which usually affect the way she also interacts with others.
Pendant - Chalcedony

Last edited:
Both of you are accepted. Starry, do you think you can pick a different stone since that's very similar in coloring to a Sapphire?

~~kombucha and lemon juice~~

Name: Aldric Strom’dal
Alias: Jad Edlit
53FAE0BA-B214-48BC-A5DF-9DECD0A06764.jpeg
Job for the queen: as secret master for the queen, he is the eyes and ears in the walls and ceilings. Not only is his job to find out the secrets of enemies and allys, he’s to keep the queens secrets in. Everything from spying to assasination has been given to him as a job.

Description: from the hot sand deserts of Tingul, this prince is as dark and broody looking as his job. Ever since he was a child, he has loved acting. He also developed the nack of sneaking around the castle, often causing chaos in the kitchens as he stole ungodly amounts of food. He couldn’t be any more of an opposite to his parents. Both of them where honorable rulers that had no time for sneaking or secrets.

Last edited:
(Hello, I'm putting down a reservation. I love ginger ale with bitters!)

dd43cf94a92b9609c3159202a0750e32.jpg

Name: Sylas Elwood
Alias: Jasper Olsen

He serves the queen as a monster hunter. After all, every evil queen needs an army of monsters and someone has to capture them.

Description: As the druidic prince of the Eastern Wodes, Sylas has always had a connection to the natural world. As such, he has an easier time being around beasts, but it doesn't stop him from trying to connect with people when he gets a chance. Sylas is reckless and curious, often at the same time. He values loyalty and dependability.

Last edited:
AudioBox AudioBox Do you think you can change your prince's alias first name slightly, it's too close to Wiz's char. Other than that, you're accepted! Do you have Discord?

AudioBox AudioBox Do you think you can change your prince's alias first name slightly, it's too close to Wiz's char. Other than that, you're accepted! Do you have Discord?
Yeah no problem, I changed it to Jasper. Edit: and yes! I sent you my discord in PMs

Last edited:
Hiiii I'm here to reserve! And if I had to pick a favorite drink, it'd be apple juice or mango lemonade))

FLt6zOgVgAAN0bl

Name: Ziran Solidago
Alias: Elliot Swallow
Faceclaim: Ramuda Amemura

How he serves the Queen: Head merchant! He handles a lot of the trading and financial affairs within the castle

Description: Ziran is the prince of Hortensia Harbor. A kingdom to the south that had luscious greenery, crystal clear waters, and bustling ports. Much like his late parents, whom he can't even remember, he's a charming opportunist who's always striving for the best of the best! He's talkative and empathetic towards those he interacts with. Yet deceitful and very perceptive. Just like any master merchant!

diego-matiz-harbor-city-extended.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , just one quick question before I accept you reservation. What exactly does an Adventure Guild do? I just want to make sure it's something I would implement into Rhindeval's world in its current state. I take you love playing pretty boys and that's why Ziran's 18 hmm lol? He looks great though.

Also for future players, we have 2 coastal kingdoms so let's try and add a bit more variety now.

Hi Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , just one quick question before I accept you reservation. What exactly does an Adventure Guild do? I just want to make sure it's something I would implement into Rhindeval's world in its current state. I take you love playing pretty boys and that's why Ziran's 18 hmm lol? He looks great though.

Also for future players, we have 2 coastal kingdoms so let's try and add a bit more variety now.

Hiii!! I honestly wasn't sure exactly what to call it? He comes from a commerce type kingdom so I wanted him to have some sort of job that involved people and/or doing business with them. But I was thinking like a typical fantasy type guild. Big companies and stuff post out jobs and anyone who's signed up to be apart of the guild can take jobs around the kingdom for money. It can literally be anything. If you watched fairy tail I was thinking of a guild system like that but simpler. I was also thinking it could be corrupted after the evil queen took control. Something like using the common folk to do some sort of evil agenda without them even knowing. I dunno those were ideas I was thinking of.

But if that doesn't work I also imagine him just being the castle/queen's personal merchant. Something like handling finances along with keeping track of the castle's supplies! Maybe even who's allowed to trade within the kingdom. Involved with illegal trading too possibly.

Bdjsjwjd that might be part of the reasonnnn I have a love for the soft cute looking type of boy 😭😭😭 but I also wanted him to be more immature and reckless at the start. And who messes up more than recently turned adults who think they know the world? Thank you though! I swear he's more than just a pretty face

And I did see the other coastal kingdom. But I thought since it wasn't a port type kingdom they were different enough to exist together. I'm opening to changing if anyone else really needs or wants a coastal type kingdom for their characters! I really just wanted a commerce focused kingdom. And port towns were the first thing that came to mind.

Hiii!! I honestly wasn't sure exactly what to call it? He comes from a commerce type kingdom so I wanted him to have some sort of job that involved people and/or doing business with them. But I was thinking like a typical fantasy type guild. Big companies and stuff post out jobs and anyone who's signed up to be apart of the guild can take jobs around the kingdom for money. It can literally be anything. If you watched fairy tail I was thinking of a guild system like that but simpler. I was also thinking it could be corrupted after the evil queen took control. Something like using the common folk to do some sort of evil agenda without them even knowing. I dunno those were ideas I was thinking of.

But if that doesn't work I also imagine him just being the castle/queen's personal merchant. Something like handling finances along with keeping track of the castle's supplies! Maybe even who's allowed to trade within the kingdom. Involved with illegal trading too possibly.

Bdjsjwjd that might be part of the reasonnnn I have a love for the soft cute looking type of boy 😭😭😭 but I also wanted him to be more immature and reckless at the start. And who messes up more than recently turned adults who think they know the world? Thank you though! I swear he's more than just a pretty face

And I did see the other coastal kingdom. But I thought since it wasn't a port type kingdom they were different enough to exist together. I'm opening to changing if anyone else really needs or wants a coastal type kingdom for their characters! I really just wanted a commerce focused kingdom. And port towns were the first thing that came to mind.

Aww, I see. I never watched Fairy Tale but I do play Genshin Impact and they have Adventure Guilds too. I think for the sake of keeping things simple (since most of the RPG our chars will be traveling after all of them are together and are friends again), if you can make your boy just Ivelda's Head Merchant, I am fine with that because Ivelda already has a network of spies (with Richard being her primary one).

Oh Bloody, do you have Discord because I did create a Discord group. But yeah your Reservation is approved so you can get started on your Char Profile. If you need help with it, don't be afraid to ask. FYI, I do want all of the princes to have some knowledge of fighting since all will be getting magical weapons since our girls got princesses. It does relate to the plot, plus I wanted the guys to have something too. They won't get them yet though.

Also Wizend Foo Wizend Foo you're approved too, I'll send you the Discord link since I know you have it.

Aww, I see. I never watched Fairy Tale but I do play Genshin Impact and they have Adventure Guilds too. I think for the sake of keeping things simple (since most of the RPG our chars will be traveling after all of them are together and are friends again), if you can make your boy just Ivelda's Head Merchant, I am fine with that because Ivelda already has a network of spies (with Richard being her primary one).

Oh Bloody, do you have Discord because I did create a Discord group. But yeah your Reservation is approved so you can get started on your Char Profile. If you need help with it, don't be afraid to ask. FYI, I do want all of the princes to have some knowledge of fighting since all will be getting magical weapons since our girls got princesses. It does relate to the plot, plus I wanted the guys to have something too. They won't get them yet though.

Also Wizend Foo Wizend Foo you're approved too, I'll send you the Discord link since I know you have it.
Okay thanks! I'll change it to the merchant now thennn. And I do have discord!

favorite Drink coffee for sure

I haven't decided between playing a princess or prince, but given the update I think I am leaning towards princess?

favorite Drink coffee for sure

I haven't decided between playing a princess or prince, but given the update I think I am leaning towards princess?
Lol you can always do both if you're able. I mentioned in the rules you can play 2 chars initially if they're opposite genders. But do whatever you know you'll enjoy playing too. Do you have discord? Once you do make a proper reservation, I'll let you in the Discord group.

I do have a discord. I'll get more info after I finish a few separate things, but I know I'm looking at a wintery/ice themes kingdom.

[Hi hi! If I'm not too late, I'd love to express my interest with a reservation!]
[I absolutely love thai tea]
9e5c71e53a69bc67c62697d226048ba9.jpg

Earth Alias: Rachel Harris
Pendant stone: Amber
Abilities: Mediumship and Necromancy (later)
Description: Practically raised by a bunch of construction workers, Mildred is the only daughter of a widowed father who did everything he could despite working 50+ hour weeks. Hardworking and brutally honest at times, she never is afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve and speak her mind. She's incredibly competitive and will always strive win whatever it is, even if it frequently lands herself in trouble. She only recently started college after saving for multiple years to avoid giving her adoptive farther more debt.

Before she lost her memory, Mildred was the eldest of three from her castle in the planes. She was more dignified and incredibly protective of her younger siblings.

Last edited:
[Hi hi! If I'm not too late, I'd love to express my interest with a reservation!]
[I absolutely love thai tea]
9e5c71e53a69bc67c62697d226048ba9.jpg

Name: Rachel Harris
Alias: Princess
Pendant stone: Amber
Abilities: Mediumship and Necromancy (if these are okay)
Description: Practically raised by a bunch of construction workers, Rachel is the only daughter of a widowed father who did everything he could despite working 50+ hour weeks. Hardworking and brutally honest at times, she never is afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve and speak her mind. She's incredibly competitive and will always strive win whatever it is, even if it frequently lands herself in trouble.

Let me make the name thing clear darlin. Name is the birth name of when she was born in Rhindevel. Her Alias is she gained when she was adopted on earth after banishment. Like my princess's real name is Aurora, but on Earth, her name became Dawn. Everything else is fine! I take it she's going to be a medium first? In fact this let's me implement and idea, but I'll wait for the RPG to begin. The necromancy came come later okay? One last thing, remember your char is in college. All of the girls are currently familiar with Lilith since they had her as an English professor at some point. Also I love chai tea lattes, one of my fav drinks, I just like eggnog more lol. Do you have Discord?

Chimeric Chimeric your reservation is fine! Your boy can absolutely be Captain of the guard. Unfortunately I can't approve of the 'multiple friends' being brainwashed. Quick explanation of Ivelda's army though. I should have mentioned this in the intro, but Ivelda wasn't the only one to sneak into Richard's birthday party. She actually has a ring of loyal followers (bound to her by blood, they took a blood oath), who snuck in too. Ivelda's primary army is now the Lostein army since a good chunk of the original army there was killed in the battle where the Royals died. She got this army from places outside of Rhindeval. The other kingdoms' armies are still mostly made of the original armies, but they are loyal ONLY because Ivelda has said if they try to rebel, she will kill the princes. It's also how she kept leverage throughout the kingdoms (which are now mere principalities). But yeah everything is fine.

Let me make the name thing clear darlin. Name is the birth name of when she was born in Rhindevel. Her Alias is she gained when she was adopted on earth after banishment. Like my princess's real name is Aurora, but on Earth, her name became Dawn. Everything else is fine! I take it she's going to be a medium first? In fact this let's me implement and idea, but I'll wait for the RPG to begin. The necromancy came come later okay? One last thing, remember your char is in college. All of the girls are currently familiar with Lilith since they had her as an English professor at some point. Also I love chai tea lattes, one of my fav drinks, I just like eggnog more lol. Do you have Discord?
I'll be sure to make the changes with her name! And yup! I was hoping she would become more of a medium first. Letting everything else have the chance to develop later as she becomes more versed and knowledgeable about her abilities.

I'll also have to be sure to edit her background later to mention more details.

I do have discord!

madam Sylvie assistant of the prince of the persha kingdom 20 shapeshifter who can turn into a kitsune. very poppy and excitable personality

Attachments

• 94b52a1a2f8456f72f4ea66c04e6183a.jpg
    94b52a1a2f8456f72f4ea66c04e6183a.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 5
madam Sylvie assistant of the prince of the persha kingdom 20 shapeshifter who can turn into a kitsune. very poppy and excitable personality
Hey happy to have you, quick question, there is no Princw of Persha but in fact a Princess! Is that what you meant?

Cress Shade Cress Shade make sure you read the rules hun. And I mentioned the assistant can be to a prince, BUT your char would be originally from Persha since Shapeshifters originated there. Once you read the rules (all of them) then I can approve of your reservation. Do you have Discord? Sorry for any confusion.

Cress Shade Cress Shade make sure you read the rules hun. And I mentioned the assistant can be to a prince, BUT your char would be originally from Persha since Shapeshifters originated there. Once you read the rules (all of them) then I can approve of your reservation. Do you have Discord? Sorry for any confusion.
i do not have discord sadly but i can go read the rules

i do not have discord sadly but i can go read the rules
Well after rereading the rules, can you make necessary changes to your reservation then? So if you don't have discord then we'll manage okay and I'll try my best to make sure the other players interact with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back