• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fractal Realities Announcements and OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ey Patrias, just giving you an update on the shenanigans happening in the Discord~

The power duo of Sig and Kha basically went and killed a little under 1000 zombies, as well as the Angel of Death that Khasim detected with his sensor. Killing the Angel caused a biological nuke that's basically about this big. Subsequently, all vegetation in that circle is destroyed, and thousands of eggs have splattered against the ground. This is resolving at the end of this post cycle though, so it's nothing to worry about yet.

jeez.... wow, im... scared. i wish i was on the discord. is there some way all of this could wind up in like one post of a bunch of copy-paste posts? I walk away for ten minutes and yall set off a nuke.

jeez.... wow, im... scared. i wish i was on the discord. is there some way all of this could wind up in like one post of a bunch of copy-paste posts? I walk away for ten minutes and yall set off a nuke.
Really most people should use this more, if they're going to make plans and such, just to keep you abreast of the situation ;)

Mx. Patrias PatriasLover PatriasLover ,

I am compiling everything for you so you don't miss out. And its fine with changing #2 for your first turn :).

PatriasLover PatriasLover in case you missed out on it due to all this only being on Discord…

Auriel intends on one run to be 6 to 8 rounds long.

All leaders get to have a free Blessing applied to them.

A single round generally covers a week or so worth of time.

PatriasLover PatriasLover in case you missed out on it due to all this only being on Discord…

Auriel intends on one run to be 6 to 8 rounds long.

All leaders get to have a free Blessing applied to them.

A single round generally covers a week or so worth of time.
More like, that is the minimum for most fractals
Each turn covers a weekish to cover everything.
And yep, free blessing. Pardon me for misplacing.
Hope you are well, and give me the speech when you're ready :)

Exciting times indeed. May be opportune to get some explanations out about how stuff like loyalty and unrest work out when you have time, Auriel.

Also FYI, Patrias, but TrekTrek (plays Reginald) has dropped the RP for now. In case you were planning on doing stuff with him this round.

PatriasLover PatriasLover

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am processing some more today. I extended turn 2 a week due to being on vacation. Pardon me on the delay on notifying you. Hope you are doing well, need help with anything?

dont worry about that. and, honestly... i dont really know what to do. trektek droped, and he was the one i was primaraly roleplaying with...

Well, he's just recently joined a new RP, so maybe that means his life's calm enough now that he'll be able to rejoin? Not like he missed anything at all.

dont worry about that. and, honestly... i dont really know what to do. trektek droped, and he was the one i was primaraly roleplaying with...
Well, he is running a couple games, and the new beck game is under the suspense of the one he was in already. But, I do have a hunch he could be back soon.

Mx. Patrias, PatriasLover PatriasLover

ERode ERode has discovered the objective. It is in the northwest on the second glacier in the mountains. Your mission is to reactivate the Dimensional device and hold it for 5 turns. Be wary though, the corrupted will know when the device has been activated. It requires some power and water to run. Once someone reaches the site, I will reveal how much. This information is revealed to you by Maura.

im sorry, but i actualy think i have to drop. i just feel really lost, and i dont have discord, so there isnt anything i can do. thank you so much for helping me, but i cant keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back