• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fractal Realities Character Sheets

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Auriel Maza

Professor of Cuddles
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! As promised, here is the Character Creation post that you crave! As I mentioned earlier, this is where you would put your character profile, race, and other things as needed. Once you complete this form, I will get in contact with you about your racial trait, your Mote of Creation, and skills/crafts. The more detail the better as it will help me build the mote easier. I have added to the template some questions about what you would like to see your character do during the roleplay. It is my goal that each and every player get to do what they would like to do. We all build characters for a reason. After completing this step, I will open up the Shard shop and break down some of the base mechanics that we'll be using. I will also reveal Fractal 1. Once you guys are finished shopping and have submitted that to me, I will begin the game.

Character Sheet Template

[Section title: Flavor Text/Primer]

Character Profile: Who are you? What do you want? Where did you come from?

Required information:

Name
Approximate Age (Biological/Chronological if needed):
Family (if any):
Upbringing:
Goals:
Backstory:

The template below is optional and is somewhat long. I am not requiring this much information. You may not know this information, and I do not want to alarm you if you do not. You may use it as you need. This is what I use to flesh out my characters. For the monetary questions, use modern US standards like 100,000$ salary.
Name:
Socioeconomic Level as a child:
Socioeconomic Level as an adult:
Hometown:
Current Residence:
Income:
Talents/Skills:
Salary:
Birth order:
Siblings (describe relationship):
Spouse (describe relationship):
Children (describe relationship):
Grandparents (describe relationship):
Grandchildren (describe relationship):
Significant Others (describe relationship):
Relationship skills:

Height:
Weight:
Race:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Glasses or contact lenses?
Skin color:
Shape of Face:
Distinguishing features:
How does he/she dress?
Mannerisms:
Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.)
Health:
Hobbies:
Favorite Sayings:
Speech patterns:
Disabilities:
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.):
Greatest flaw:
Best quality:

Educational Background:
Intelligence Level:
Any Mental Illnesses?
Learning Experiences:
Character's short-term goals in life:
Character's long-term goals in life:
How does Character see himself/herself?
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?
How self-confident is the character?
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
What would most embarrass this character?

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Introvert or Extrovert?
How does the character deal with anger?
With sadness?
With conflict?
With change?
With loss?
What does the character want out of life?
What would the character like to change in his/her life?
What motivates this character?
What frightens this character?
What makes this character happy?
Is the character judgmental of others?
Is the character generous or stingy?
Is the character generally polite or rude?

Does the character believe in God?
What are the character's spiritual beliefs?
Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life?
If so, what role does it play?

Character Objective Information: What do you as a player want out of this character? What do you want to do during this RP?

What interests you the most? Exploration, building a base, combat, intrigue, or something else?

What did you have in mind when you envisioned this character?

What is your favorite part about roleplaying, and what made this roleplay captivate your attention?

Keyword for Mote of Creation:

What is your keyword?

What definition would you like me to use? (if any preference)

How does this word relate to your character?

Some Mechanics

If you ever played D&D 5e, you know about Point Buy. For this section, your character has 12 points to use for 6 Stats where the total should be 18(1 for 1 and where each stat starts with a 1). Below is a brief description of each statistic.

Essence - Genetics, bodily constitution (If mechanical, think design)
Will - The power of one's mind, often referred with Psionics.
Acumen - the ability to think and process information
Prowess - the training of body and mind
Strength - Physical capabilities
Glamour - Ability to socialize and talk to others.

These points that you will be putting them in are the scores of the abilities as I do not use modifiers from them. If your essence score is greater than 1, consult the following table. For each point above one, you have one point to put into genes (or features for mechanical PCs)

1. Immunity/Hack Defense: Increased defense against disease or hacking.
2. Resilience: Increased health die (And thus HP, a rare commodity in these mechanics)
3. Psionic Sensitivity: How well you connect with the Psionic world, does not make you more susceptible to psionic attacks
4. Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.)
5: Traits: Currently disabling this option at the start of the game for simplicities sake.

This is all I should need. If I need anything else, I will let you know!

PatriasLover PatriasLover

Last edited:
Character Sheet
4c4f7feb7dedd0903139c5e006d4be2f.jpg

Name: Antonius 'Sigismund' Becker
Nationality: Ostlander
Socioeconomic Level as a child: Poor
Socioeconomic Level as an adult: Poor
Hometown: Ostheim
Current Residence: N/A
Income: 0
Talents/Skills: Hunting, Tracking, Trapping, Armor/Weapon Maintenance, Horseback Riding, Basic First-Aid/Herbology, Foraging, Swordsmanship/Melee Weaponry.

Salary: 0
Birth order: Unknown
Siblings (describe relationship): None
Spouse (describe relationship): None
Children (describe relationship): None
Grandparents (describe relationship): Unknown
Grandchildren (describe relationship): None
Significant Others (describe relationship): Lucius [Deceased], His brother in arms and fellow Paladin. They grew up together, trained together, fought together and, in the end, Sigismund killed him for failing to uphold the code.
Relationship skills: Sigismund doesn't do 'Relationships'. Or 'casual conversation'. When stuck in a complicated personal conversation where he cannot follow the code or his duty, he will most likely flounder and remove himself from the situation.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 184 lbs
Race: Human
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Glasses or contact lenses? No
Skin color: Fair
Shape of Face: Square
Distinguishing features: Numerous scars
How does he/she dress? Plain, dresses for function not fashion
Mannerisms: Abrasive, blunt, curt.
Habits: Makes the sigil of the lady when stressed, unsure or afraid. Constantly prays.
Health: Hale and Hearty
Hobbies: Hunting, Traveling, Studying People, Star Gazing
Favorite Saying: Lady guide me.
Speech patterns: Terse
Disabilities: N/A
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Rugged
Greatest flaw: Uncompromising
Best quality: Determination

Educational Background: Educated by the Sisters [Basic]
Intelligence Level: Average
Any Mental Illnesses? N/A
Learning Experiences: Taught how to be a paladin by the Sisterhood, spent most of his life traveling [so hunting and tracking], fighting, training in combat arts and monster hunting.
Character's short-term goals in life: To Serve The Lady
Character's long-term goals in life: To Serve The Lady
How does Character see himself/herself? A broken sword held by a shaking hand.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? A useful tool.
How self-confident is the character? In his element? Very. Outside of that? Not at all.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? Emotion kept in check with discipline and purpose..
What would most embarrass this character? Being taken out of their comfort zone and forced into a social situation.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strong, Unrelenting, Skilled Warrior... Socially inept, Inflexible, Stubborn.
Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert
How does the character deal with anger? Prays, and chains it away, using it as fuel for when he needs the push.
With sadness? Prays and buries it to let it fester and plague his sleep.
With conflict? Prays and buries it to let it fester and plague his sleep.
With change? Prays and buries it to let it fester and plague his sleep.
With loss? Prays and buries it to let it fester and plague his sleep.
What does the character want out of life? To Serve The Lady.. To know he made a difference, that his life was worth something, that She is out there, looking down upon him and that, maybe, she truly does love him.
What would the character like to change in his/her life? To pray for a better life is to forsake those that rely on his blade.. But Sigismund wishes for someone to travel with once again, to share the burden, someone to speak to.
What motivates this character? Duty.
What frightens this character? Failure.
What makes this character happy? To protect and help people, to know that his efforts did something, to know that he has value.
Is the character judgmental of others? Yes.
Is the character generous or stingy? Generous.
Is the character generally polite or rude? Curt, more then intentionally rude.

Does the character believe in God? He believes in his Lady, yes.
What are the character's spiritual beliefs? As a Paladin of the Lady, he is her blade on this realm. He protects the innocent and fights the darkness. He protects the good, and strikes down the wicked. He is the shield of civilization.
Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life? It is his entire life.
If so, what role does it play? It is his job, his sanctuary, his prison, his purpose, his duty, his reason for living, his reason for dying.

Character Objective Information
What interests you the most? Exploration, building a base, combat, intrigue, or something else?
Exploration and morbid curiosity in seeing how long/well a fanatically strong willed human with a sword can make it.

A solitary crusader going through a realm he cannot possibly understand, seeing things beyond his comprehension, but holding true to his oaths, to the image of the Lady in his heart and plunging once more into the darkness because to take a step back from it would be to damn himself for eternity.

What is your favorite part about roleplaying, and what made this roleplay captivate your attention?
Depends on the roleplay! For one like this, with a GM, my favorite part is seeing what crazy and insane things can happen. Good or bad, I love to push the big red button to see how big a boom it causes even if I know it'll hurt my run.

Keyword for Mote of Creation
What is your keyword?
Faith.

1a: allegiance to duty or a person:
b(1): fidelity to one's promises
b(2): sincerity of intentions/acted in good faith

When clear in intent, Sigismund is neigh unstoppable and capable of smashing through whatever is in his path to fulfil that duty.

Mechanics
Essence - 3
Will - 4
Acumen - 2
Prowess - 6
Strength - 2
Glamour - 1

Gene points: 2
Resilience [2]

Keyword: Faith

Recruitment: The faith of the Lady shines brightly within him. His sparkle and awe may not come from his personal charisma, but from his devotion and strength of will in his Lady.

1. The path to convert and recruit a creature to your faction is one and the same. Believers of your faith across the Fractals will rise to your banner at the sight of you and confirmation of your intentions. While conversion normally takes glamour and Speech rolls. Actions against corruption and for the betterment of others will work as well for you. Each good, just action Sigismund performs reduces the resistance of those who witness it or could believe it beyond a reasonable doubt. Most acts will reduce it from 5 to 10. If their resistance falls below the level needed for conversation (Typically 15), they will join your cause, rallying to your faith immediately.

Exploration: Your mote of creation has sparked and invigorated your connection with your Lady. She grants you wisdom and advice as needed, guiding you as you explore these dangerous and unknown lands.

1. As you explore dungeons, the landscape, the sky; wherever the fractals may take you. Your Lady grants you wisdom. Once per turn, Sigismund or his faction may add his psionic defense dice to any roll related to avoiding traps, stealth, discovering hidden passages, etc. (This is a bonus and will always help the roll it is used on.) This roll cannot be negated or stolen by any means.

Crafting: Plate Armor, Swords, Metal shields; this strange world holds seemingly better options to gear yourself. However, you know better than to doubt them, and your faith has augmented them.

1. Weapons, armor, and shields that Sigismund or his faction craft gain an additional bonus to their quality equal to a roll of your psionic defense die. They also deal holy damage and cannot be corrupted. Corrupted creatures hit by crafted weapons suffer blindness if they are less than 10 points in value. And each corrupted creature that Sigismund or his faction slays grants him 1 unit of Angelic Essence. A strong material capable of many things. However, you are unsure of its capabilities

Combat: Faith holds tremendous power. All divine desire it. It gives them power does it not? Sigismund's faith in his Lady sparks his mote of creation to burst his faith outward when he needs it to.

1. Soul Fire: For Sigismund, he may use Will over any other statistic for all mental checks against Psionics, magic, chemicals, etc. Each harmful effect he endures and triumphs over (is targeted by an effect that causes mental debuffs and succeeds in resisting it) grants him one charge of Inspiration. He may have up to three charges at one time. As an action, Sigismund may burn the charges he has of Inspiration to spread a cascade of faith imbued fire within a 90ft radius around him. Creatures enter a distance roll with Sigismund using his Will (The same roll for him and GM for multiple targets) and those creatures use strength to dodge the cascade. If Sigismund beats them, they suffer d8 thermal/fire damage imbued with holiness (thus corruption cannot resist it) for each charge. If at maximum charges, the Health gate mechanic is ignored and creatures who do not have the health to absorb the blast will immediately take 1d4 wounds. (Creatures 4 points and under are all possible to instakill with this ability. They only have a wound cap of max 4.)

Racial Trait: Strength in Faith

Humanity is capable of many things and throughout the multiverse, they have adapted to many different ways of life. For Sigismund and those like him, they may end a Mind Control, confusion, or other similar mental effects with a two-turn cooldown on use. When this trait is used, Sigismund is granted a Shield of Faith that grants him 1d8 shielded hitpoints (hitpoints for energy shields, etc.).

Skills
Swordsmanship [Melee] 4
Endurance 4
Tactics 2
Athletics 1
Perception 1
Survival 1

Fractal 1 Purchase [100 Shards]
Hell Shall Perish [Sword/Armor, 100 Shards]

Items
200 Credits
Hell Shall Perish [100 Shards, Sword/Armor, Legendary, Quality 250]
Amulet Of Prime Creation [100 Shards, Amulet, Legendary, Quality 250]
An amulet discovered on Fasington near a portal made by Corruption. It seems to aid the user in using Creation or Destruction to greater effect, causing their powers to grew slowly over time. This amulet grants you 25 shards for each fractal you visit. You also gain the Blessed Trait. This amulet also grants you the ability to manifest units with this trait as well for 50 manifestation shards per unit. You also use one die type higher than you use for all will saves (for sigi, it would be a d6 now.)

Blessed: You become enraptured in holy power, improving on powers that use it. Whenever you deal holy damage, that damage is doubled to undead, corruption, and other creature types that have an aversion to it. You also become stealthed from all sensors from these creature types for which they do not posses on their body. (Like if corruption made a camera, they would need to contest stealth to see you. But, if its with their eyes, they can see you fine.) Psionic sensors do need to pass this roll to see you from those creatures.

Last edited:
Example Character Sheet
Hey everyone, as requested, I am going to give an example of what a filled-out one is like. Now I am going to fill in the required information so that everyone understands what is required. This will be brief as this will not be an actual character. I filled in responses with whatever I thought of first.

Approximate Age (Biological/Chronological if needed): 26

Family (if any): 2 brothers (Ion and Mason), Parents, etc.

Upbringing: Jengo grew up in relative luxury in a wealthy city filled with cops.

Goals: Jengo despises chaos and seeks to bring order to every corner he passes by any means necessary.

Backstory: Jengo grew up in a luxurious penthouse, built at the behest of his Father when he built the headquarters for his multitrillion credit meat company. A company focused on "sustainable" hunting of animals or livestocking of them. His father built vast connections both underneath and above the table. And his underneath connections would land Jengo in lava. As he grew, Jengo's sense of vigilantism grew and he continued to strike out at criminal elements. Elements that laundered and secured meat for him at incredibly low prices. Extortion? Probably. Jengo eventually leads an adventure striking into one boss who laid critical to his father's plans. He becomes privy to the overwhelming proof. In the extreme mental dissonance, he broke down and reexamined everything he ever knew. Weeks floated by where he went missing...until his father's head crackled with fire. The world searched for him, but only the security camera captured anything. Simply Jengo glowing purple from many sparkling tendrils... Then he disappeared for good.

Character Objective Information:

What interests you the most? Exploration, building a base, combat, intrigue, or something else? I'm interested in building a culture, a base to call home and develop quietly until I become too strong to answer.

What did you have in mind when you envisioned this character? Blind justice, recklessness. Figure out the criminal, bring them to justice or to a graveyard.

What is your favorite part about roleplaying, and what made this roleplay captivate your attention? I love roleplaying compelling characters that build on a story never forgotten. This roleplay interested me as it allows me to go wild and create who I want

What is your keyword? Arrest

What definition would you like me to use? (if any preference) "to check the course of; stop; slow down:"

How does this word relate to your character? Jengo seeks to stop criminals in their tracks quickly and effectively.

Some Mechanics

If you ever played D&D 5e, you know about Point Buy. For this section, your character has 12 points to use for 6 Stats where the total should be 18(1 for 1 and where each stat starts with a 1). Below is a brief description of each statistic.

Essence - 3
Will - 5
Acumen - 1
Prowess - 3
Strength - 6
Glamour - 1

These points that you will be putting them in are the scores of the abilities as I do not use modifiers from them. If your essence score is greater than 1, consult the following table. For each point above one, you have one point to put into genes (or features for mechanical PCs)

1. Immunity/Hack Defense: Increased defense against disease or hacking. - 1
2. Resilience: Increased health die (And thus HP, a rare commodity in these mechanics) - 1
3. Psionic Sensitivity: How well you connect with the Psionic world, does not make you more susceptible to psionic attacks
4. Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.)
5: Traits: Currently disabling this option at the start of the game for simplicities sake.

Character Profile: Who are you? What do you want? Where did you come from?

Required information:

archer.png

Name: Mercurius
Approximate Age (Biological/Chronological if needed): 61
Family (if any): N/A
Upbringing: Poorish upbringing. The concept of monetary value is lost on Mercurius as he has never dealt with money before.
Goals: To live.
Backstory: Before his name Mercurius, he didn’t have a name. When he came to be, he had no family to belong to and no friends. He was taught how to wield a bow and arrow before he learned how to read and write and was left illiterate for the majority of his childhood. Though that wasn’t uncommon, there were many others like him. However, while they at times socialized with each other, he didn’t make an effort to get to know them. There wasn’t much point when they could die by tomorrow. Wake up, eat, train, eat, kill, eat, sleep. That was the routine he followed until he met the lord's daughter he served under.

He saw her when he was patrolling around the castle. The lady danced around and laughed heartily with her maids. She was like a fairy dancing out from the castle's ballroom that she had lived in. It was the first time he was interested though the proper word, in this case, would be infatuated at the sight of her. Whenever he got the chance, he would always observe from a distance as she went on with her daily life. It didn’t take long for her to notice her little admirer.

The boy was observing her from his usual patrol spot. It was then she finally stood up and walked over towards him. Like a child caught stealing from a cookie jar, the boy froze when he was caught red-handed stealing glances in her direction. Bending down to the boy’s level, she asked, “What’s your name, kid?”

That was when he obtained his name: Mercurius.

Since then, they have bonded together. Mercurius liked to spend time with the lady and foster his crush, while the lady liked tying knots in the poor young boy’s heart and taught him how to socialize. Though this garnered the jealousy of his peers, it didn’t matter much to Mercurius since he didn’t interact much anyways. All that mattered was attending to his lady as a castle soldier.

The days passed joyously until the day came when he was around fifteen when the lady was wed. It drew a wedge in Mercurius’s soul when he heard the news, but he decided to keep it to himself. After all, it was an eight-year age difference between him and her, not to mention he didn’t have a noble background. It was slightly even more upsetting when she invited him to attend the wedding. However, he stamped out these feelings of jealousy and regret before she had a chance to see them.

By the time Mercurius had processed everything, she was gone. Gone to live in her new husband’s estate.

A year later, her father and husband’s estate were both accused of treason and sentenced to be executed.

Mercurius, who had been rising the ranks of the imperial army after being recommended by the marquis, found them in the kingdom’s dungeons. It was then Mercurius made the worst decisions of his life. Despite having sworn an oath to the King, his childish affections with the lady still won him over. He set her and her husband and watched them escape to the neighboring country.

On that one day, everything went to shit.

The oath he had made to King was a contract. Of his betrayal, Mercurius lost his ability to procreate. When the King found out that he was betrayed, he immediately had the others of the elites capture Mercurius and bring him to the mage’s court.

Everything else was a blur.

When he finally came to be, he was brutally wounded and left for dead on an unknown battlefield. Though his memories slowly resurfaced. He saw countless bodies and the number of arrows sticking out of them. The last thing he remembered was fighting his lady’s husband before being defeated after a lapse of hesitation.

A sudden light engulfed the skies. As if the heavens had manifested into existence, the Earth started to shatter. Light engulfed the lands around him, and the enveloping light swallowed Mercurius.

The next thing he knew, nothing was left. The country he had once belonged to was nothing more than a floating island drifting into the depths of whatever sea laid in the beyond. And so, for his faith and loyalty, he was served 40 years of solitude.

I’d like Mercurius to resolve his past issues and come to terms with them. This is my first nation-building RP, so I’m willing to experiment, and I’m hyped to see what I can do.

At best, I want Mercurius to find some resolution for his life. I want him to find meaning as he discovers more than just living for the sake of living.

I like roleplaying. I want to try combat, progress my character, and all sorts of new things. I joined this roleplay because it sounded fun.

What is your keyword? Loss

the fact or process of losing something or someone.
-the state or feeling of grief when deprived of someone or something of value.
-a person or thing that is badly missed when lost.

Mercurius is someone who lost a lot. Loss of love, loss of freedom, loss of reason, loss of purpose. An endless drifter who only lives for tomorrow and the day after.

Some Mechanics

If you ever played D&D 5e, you know about Point Buy. For this section, your character has 12 points to use for 6 Stats (1 for 1 and where each stat starts with a 1). Below is a brief description of each statistic.

Essence - 4
Will - 2
Acumen - 1
Prowess - 5
Strength - 5
Glamour - 1

2. Resilience: Increased health die (And thus HP, a rare commodity in these mechanics) - 2
4. Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.) - 1

Shards: 3

Basic Kit
Basic Clothing
2 x Units of Food [Sold for 10 Shards]
Steel Knife [Quality: 10]

2x [Wildborn Human - Prowess/Acumen - Toughness ] + [Unit Value 2]
1x [Impact Deducktor - Acumen/Glamour - Slipping Away, Memories] + [Unit Value 6]
2x [Longsword]
1x [Bow of The Kingdom]

Supplies:
Cooking Supplies[Cost: 10]: Improves ability to gather food by cooking it, making it more effective. Adds plus 1 to food gathering for bearer and those with them.
Water Purifier[Cost: 15]: Prevents problems from water impurities.
1 Unit of Ammunition [Cost: 10] Generally weighs 15 lbs.

Keyword: Loss

Recruitment: All around the Fractals want not to be victims of despair. Many see Mercurius as someone who they could learn from. Someone who has a story to tell. And while he likely will not tell, being around him says all that they need.

1. Mercurius' experiences have an outward effect. Those around him let go of their anger. For each turn that Mercurius spends in a cell, he reduces the unrest in the cell by 1d10. For each 20 unrest he removes, he gains one stack of SERENITY that lasts for the entire Fractal. Each stack of Serenity grants Mercurius a buff to his psionic defense dice (+1 per stack) and +5 to his defense. Once he moves to a new Fractal, he gains new Anima followers based on the number of stacks he had. For each stack he gains two points, he may spend these points to recruit Anima from the Shard shop where 1 point gained from this feature correlates 1 for 1 with unit values in the Shard shop.

Exploration: The loss, the despair that Mercurius feels causes those around him to aid him when they wouldn't, those that would rob him would spare him, and numb the pain of travel allowing him to go further.

1. Mercurius may spend an order action (default 2) in a town or civilized area where he gains wealth and money from the locals. Roll 2d10's (one d10 for hundreds, one d10 for tenths place), these rolls will determine the amount of gold coins he receives. This reception of money ignores the actual amount of wealth in the town, meaning that coins will be manifested if enough is not supplied from the nearby area. Once the nearby area is depleted, this action no longer works. (Around 100 credits can buy an equivalent 9mm handgun, so a coin is roughly 5 to 1 in respect to US dollars. Around 2000 coins are needed for a small home in terms of buying materials and labor.) Additionally, every time Mercurius stubbles into a hostile encounter, he may roll a d20. If the roll is 5 or less, the creature is compelled to drop its weapons and leave. Whatever items left behind are Mercurius's to take. Finally, he and his faction gain an additional cell of movement.

Crafting: Isolation can steel one for the troubles ahead. It also tends to make one crafty, one way or another.

1. Each turn that Mercurius spends at least two tiles from another player, he receives one unit of Despair. He may use a unit of Despair to create a purging device that purges otherworldly corruption from an area. If he fully purges a cell of corruption, he gains 3 Serenity Stacks. There are other uses as well, but that will require experimentation to discover.

Combat: Despair may be painful, but it spreads to others. Your mote has captured its power and it lashes out against those that won't leave you alone.

1. Whenever a creature makes an attack against you, they must defend against Psychic Corrosion. The attacking creature must make a DC roll of 3x your strength using their psionic defense dice, if they fail, they start to lose their recollection and memories. If the creature fails three times, they become a null and you may as a free action, have your mote infuse inside of them causing them to fight for your cause. They become a 1 point Null unit with the Armor of Despair Modifier granting them 10 Defense. (If you're okay with this feature, I will provide the stats for this creature.)

Racial Trait: Hollowed One

Humanity is flexible, malleable, and the multiverse carries hundreds of varieties. Mercurius and those of his background gain a bonus to their defense equal to 10. They are hardy warriors and tend to survive and shrug off blows better.

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET(WIP)
1651453201056.png
Name: Klein Moretti

Upbringing: As a scion of the esteemed and ancient Moretti family, Klein grew up surrounded in luxury and his every whims obeyed to which he quickly grew bored of.

Goal: "My goal? I don't have anything grand in particular, but if I have to answer then it would simply just to have fun and experience excitement."

Backstory: As a scion of the esteemed and ancient Moretti family, Klein always had everything he wanted and his every whims followed. However, he quickly grew bored of such bland noble lifestyle that barely provides him excitement at a deeper level. WIP

Intrigue and muddying the waters!

A guy seeking entertainment and stimulation with barely any regard of others. To him the world is just a big play and everyone is a marionette except for him who is both the puppeteer and the audience.

Interacting with other players whether it be for competitive or cooperation. This roleplay has both and its system is one of the things I look for in roleplays.

What is your keyword?
Fool

a. trick, deceive, or impose on
b. to jest; pretend; make believe

Klein is the embodiment of the Fool, in a sense that he doesn't have a concrete objective and all he does is to ultimately provide entertainment and stimulation for himself. To get to his objective, he will fool people, objects, the world, and even fate itself.

Mechanics:

Essence - 1
Will - 3
Acumen - 7
Prowess - 1
Strength - 1
Glamour - 5

Shard Shop Purchase
Units: 35 Total
1x Dimitri Base(2) | Glamour/Will | Mirror(6), Life of the Party(2) | + Unit Value of 1(2) = 12
1x Vyritiz Base(3) | Strength/Acumen | Mirror(6), Life of the Party(2), Skilled - Melee Skill 2(2) | + Unit Value of 1(2) = 15
2x Scarred Humans | Acumen/Will | ,Life of the Party(2) + Unit Value of 1(2) = 8

Items: 75 Total
Klein's Monocle - 20
Elusive Umbrella - 20
Mask of Many Faces - 35

Last edited:
XcEXcR6.png

Ukemin
~20 y/o | 5’8 | 148 lbs
Female | Regressed Deity

Her Story

The story of Ogetsu-hime, known colloquially as Ukemochi, is tragic in a passing sense, the goddess of food beheaded by the god of the moon over the manner in which a feast was prepared. It was a act of deicide that served to explain why the sun and moon were separate from each other except by cosmic coincidence. In death, her domain was transferred onto another, and in history and mythology, Ogetsu-hime was naught more than a footnote.

But time progressed, and so did technology, humanity evolving not through physical adaptations but rather through science and arts, primeval beliefs giving away to crystallized understandings of the laws that governed the world. With that, prayers and miracles lost their meanings. What need was there to perform rituals for good harvests, when one could use fertilizer? What need was there to pray for calmed volcanoes and earthquakes, when seismographs could predict and trained crews could save? The myriad gods that once safeguarded the land, the myriad demons that once plagued the land, fell in value before the conveniences of modern life, and the deities regressed, only their forms remaining as religion became traditional, and true faith persisted only in the form of the faithful few. Even the constants of the world, the Sun and the Moon, the Winds and the Waves, fell from favour and grace, no longer able to affect the great forces they once sought dominion over.

Faith needed to be restored, lest oblivion befall them.

And so, what could a host of formerly divine individuals bequeathed now only with eternal youth do to obtain the attention of the modern Japanese audience?

It was simple: become idol.

Possessing no birth records nor any proper education, the kami of the land went underground with their efforts, kicking off the Warring Idol States era in the Land of the Rising Sun. Kyoto burned beneath the hypnotic beats of MC Terasu, while Tokyo was the turf of the dance crew known only as The Seven. Up in the forbidding north of Hokkaido, Susan staked their claim with western-style pop music and choreography, ever the little devil, and the venerable Tsukimi remained a pristine exemplar of 90s-era idol imagery in the Ryukyu Islands. Their passions burned bright and their songs reached the heavens, each merch sale from an obsessed fan bringing them the sustenance needed to sustain their forms, bringing them the power and influence necessary to propel them to greater heights!

But as those stars shone bright, a dark horse loomed, surging from the shadows of Kagoshima.

An idol with hair as blue as the ocean, eyes as bright as the sky.

An idol with a scar that circled the entirety of her neck.

An idol of the earth and of the feast, perfumed by the myriad kitchens that had since then used her body to feed the millions that lived and died.

After thousands of years, those who knew of Ogetsu-hime, those who cared for Ukemochi, those who recognized the core of her tragedy, the cruelty of being made a sacrifice to serve as a primeval explanation for the movements of celestial objects, finally reached a sufficient number to grant her reincarnation.

It did not take long for her to find her partner-in-crime, to comprehend the new state of the world that the kami lived in. And with the phantom pain of the lunar sickle through her neck, the spite of being neglected in death by siblings and progeny alike, the determination to be truly recognized as a god with more merit than just sacrifice, Ogetsu-hime, colloquially Ukemochi, took on the idol name of Ukemin and streamed her declaration of war upon all underground god-idols in Japan.

Through song, she will make the country even happier than the greatest feast ever, transcending all genres to ascend into the quintessential, almighty idol.

Through song, she will conquer the planet and cast all others into obscurity for letting her fertilize the earth for so long, Jesus, Buddha, and all those other monotheistic jerks included.

Through song, she was going to remind all of humanity, that she was the motherfucking Goddess of Food! The one responsible for the persistence of life on Earth! Literally the Goddess of Life then!

And, of course, through song, she was going to make that little brat Tsukuyomi her bitch.

Somewhere between all those aspirations, Ukemin, underground idol with sub-100 fans and no social media presence, found herself floating about in a world different from her own, tasked with handling Fractals and fighting the spread of corruption while having to deal with other world-hoppers coming from other alternative timelines.

Which really just sparked a single reaction from her.

Nani sore?

Currently too obscure to pop up in a Google search.
What interests you the most?
My personal fascination remains with exploration as well as interaction. I'm always down for some drama and shenanigans, but the central draw would probably be to see how much of a cult following Ukemin can get at the end of each Fractal.​

My intent is essentially to balance out the more serious, hypermasculine broody hijinks that the other characters were likely gravitating towards. In general, she's the sort of character that exists, perhaps, on a completely separate set of ideals compared to standard NRP characters, and it'd be nice if Ukemin could tangibly improve lives through the insane logic that musicals function off of. I'm thinking like, spontaneous synchronized dance mobs and everything.​

My personal favorite part of roleplaying comes from finding creative or social ways of resolving conflicts and then actually succeeding in doing so...though inflicting violence and trauma on others is a close second to that. This roleplay in particular stuck out because of the gameplay mechanics that were in place, as well as the general conceit of this being both a multiversal RP that involved world-hopping...yet also being an NRP. It's a clash of what's traditionally focused on the individual and what's focused on the collective, so it'd be interesting to see how it actually pans out.​

What is your Keyword?
Festival​
What definition would you like me to use?
You can use this here.
Festivals are both sacred and celebratory, a time of worship and reunion that is oftentimes coated over by the feasts and celebrations that accompany them. For all her spite towards how she died the first time, Ukemin is still undoubtedly someone who wants everyone to have a blast, and her ideals thus manifest in a keyword that is as immature and frenetic as she is. At the heart of it, food is necessary for survival, but humans have made it something enjoyable, and she 100% feeds off that energy.​
Attributes
Essence: 4
Will: 3
Acumen: 2
Prowess: 2
Strength: 1
Glamour: 6

Essence Modifications
Immunity Defense I
Psionic Sensitivity I
Healing I

Skills
Beginner Performance [Athletics - Strength] - Dancing, Singing under duress, and performing feats of athleticism while making it look effortless.
Beginner Agriculture [ Survival - Will] - Domestication of wildlife and wilderness in a way that maintains natural balance in the environment.
Beginner Composition [Speech - Glamour] - Stringing together sounds and words to create songs that stir the heart.
Beginner Marketing [Management - Glamour] - Establishing advertising campaigns and managing publicity, all for the sake of going viral.

Racial Trait - Regressed but not Done
Ukemin does not have the power she once had, but she knows a lot from that power and often knows more than others. In the Fractals, this becomes even more apparent. She understands the fibers of reality. How they form and how they break down. From this, she can read the tangled mess of the Fractals and gain foresight. With each new Fractal, Ukemin learns three important pieces of information: the unit types of corruption on the Fractal,(+ melee or ranged), the % of cells that are fully corrupted on the Fractal (+ the number), and how far away the objective is from Ukemin's starting location.

Keyword: Festival

Recruitment: Everyone loves a good party. Festivals really add to that. While they can eat through a lot of supplies, they certainly make people feel better.
  1. Ukemin may spend 10 units of food in a civilized area to hold a festival! If it is an area she does not control, she rolls 2d4, becoming her total points in recruits she received. The GM will then provide a list of units of various values up to a maximum of the total rolled. Ukemin may then select units to add to her following equal to the total. She also gains 1 point of fame which she may use to counteract one bad PR event. If it is an area she controls, she instead raises the loyalty of her followers by 2d4.
Exploration: Festivals span many seasons, many eras, and many cultures. Their presence everywhere, their persistence is legendary. Ukemin feels this flexibility within her and she ebbs and flows across the fractals.
  1. The flexibility of Festivals has allowed them to see many things. As you travel across the fractals, your festive and fun nature brings out the best in the environment around you. When you enter a cell that you have not moved through before, you learn something about the Fractal, depending on which season it bests describes. Colder cells describe Fall or Winter; a Fall cell tells you how long until Winter (if Applicable) hits the Fractal. A Winter cell tells you where the tallest point is on the Fractal. Hotter cells describe Spring and Summer; a Spring cell tells you how good the surrounding 8 tiles is for growing food. A summer cell tells you which forests or other natural areas are at risk of a forest fire. If you have already learned the information from a cell type, then all of your followers regain 1 loyalty to you. (Loyalty is a mechanic that determines how close a follower or union of followers is to rebel against you.)
Crafting: Music is kinda like weaving. Different parts come together to make cloth, song. Festivals work similar too. They bring happiness in colder months, in darker times. A shield, a respite from the misery of the world.
  1. Ukemin may bless a piece of fruit, a vegetable, some meat, etc. (Unit of Food) causing it to never spoil. After 2 turns in this state, the blessed food MAY transform into a bubble shield generator that emits a shield that spans about a mile. The shield has 400 hitpoints and recharges from empty in 1 minute (10 combat rounds). If the shield has not been damaged for two rounds and still has hitpoints, it begins to regain hitpoints equal to 2d4 each round. The blessed food is considered a structure and Ukemin may deploy it in a cell for free, but to pack it up, she will need to spend an order action to do so. Item name ideas (you get to name it, provided some ideas. Feel free to name it whatever): Bubble gum, Glitch Hopper (a genre of EDM - Glitch Hop), Festival dome.
Combat: Music captivates many emotions, and many people find themselves there. Many people are healed by music both in mental and physical ways. Your time as a regressed diety and your mote has allowed your music to soothe the injured.
  1. Enthrall of the Music: Ukemin, may as an action on her turn in combat, begin channeling and play music for all within 90ft of her for 3 rounds. While she is channeling, she cannot move and attacks on her may break her concentration, causing the following stun to end early. Creatures within this radius that she chooses must beat her in a distance roll where Ukemin uses her Glamour and they use their Will. If they fail, they are stunned and forced to dance while Ukemin is channeling. Each creature stunned this way allows Ukemin to heal 1d4 hitpoints to all creatures within a 60ft radius of her as spectral food appears. If she manages to stun 15 creatures, each creature she heals also recovers 1d4 wounds. CD: 1 Overworld Turn Cooldown.
Basic Kit
Basic Clothing
2 x Units of Food [Converted into 10 Shards]

Items
1x Hand-Held Tools
1x Cooking Supplies
1x Water Purifier

Units
4x [Wildborn Human - Prowess/Glamour - Enduring] + [Unit Value 2]
1x [Kameraz of the Peace - Will/Essence - Skilled (Material Science, World-Knowledge), Artist] + [Unit Value 6]

Vehicles
1x Duustas Terrain Bike

Specials
1x FL Studio 64
1x Instrument Morpher

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET

91BEE8BD-B346-4D5F-8FE8-88BDE9CB6B20.jpeg
C51BCE9F-9EE5-4865-A20C-F4DDF0D049C0.jpeg
46CE4593-21D5-4EB9-BF73-16E618B6EB94.jpeg
Name: Khamsin, the Desert Wind

Upbringing: A former marine turned PMC after being discharged, while he wasn’t born particularly rich in life, Khamsin certainly knew how to take advantage of life in order to get ahead.

Goal: His goal? Why, it’s none other than to continue directly from where he left off before his death, which was dispensing freedom to other countries and fightin for a cause he believes in greatly.

Backstory:

Early life​

A former Marine who first served active duty during the Gulf War, he was once a loyal soldier who greatly contributed to the success of Operation Desert Sabre, but his lack of flexibility and disastrous personality caused internal troubles within his own team, ultimately leading to his discharge during the Iraq War.

Khamsin became a private military contractor afterward and used the majority of his income to turn himself into a cyborg. His large cyborg body deviates from the regular humanoid image by essentially being more of a large mech. Khamsin's primary weapon was an abnormally large battle axe with a chainsaw-like mechanism on its blade that was too heavy to lift even for him, but made up for the excessive weight with a jet propulsion mechanism for increased speed. His combat capabilities were second only to the three members of the Winds of Destruction.

Abkhazian Coup​

Shortly after a VR training exercise for the LQ-84i, Mistral contacted Khamsin, ordering him to take the robotic wolf-dog along for his mission to "bring freedom." Khamsin thought he was taking along a Fenrir, although hearing the LQ-84i speak piqued his interest and he introduced himself. When learning that the LQ-84i had no knowledge of freedom, he mentioned he should prepare for an education when the prototype arrived.

A day later, Mistral then had the LQ-84i arrive at Abkhazia to aid in the military coup occurring there, although he used the opportunity of gaining unlimited range to attempt to escape. Khamsin, having been notified by Mistral of the LQ-84i's current AWOL status, proceeded to attack the canid UG just near the Abkhazian shore. He then told LQ-84i that he didn't expect him to easily escape due to his lack of knowledge, and also arrogantly stated that the UG would die all the same even if it did know freedom. He then fought a devastating battle with the LQ-84i, until his chainsaw mechanism was removed by the UG. Undeterred, and determined not to let himself lose to a "mutt," he then attempted to use his mech's remaining arm to grab the UG. After losing both his remaining arm and his leg, he then started to panic as the LQ-84i impaled his chainsaw into him and threw his torso out. Afterwards, critically injured, Khamsin contacted the LQ-84i and angrily lamented that despite his efforts, he was beaten by "a goddamn mutt." He then cursed at the LQ-84i's mention of "all dogs have their day," as well as his killer's declaration of almost being free, citing that Abkhazia was still needing to be liberated in protest. The LQ-84i then replied that freedom couldn't be forced unto others, but must be earned for oneself. Khamsin angrily retorted, but died mid-sentence, with his self-destruct protocol going off shortly thereafter.

Well, it’s mostly how a character interacts with the world around them, alongside with either the character evolving due to recent events that occur or even changing the very world, having consequences whether good or bad, and shaping the world alongside with it.

When I imagine myself rping as Khamsin, I would imagine em as an individual who is fighting for a cause that he himself doesn’t completely understand fully, doing whatever he can to fight for said cause and generally causing a bit of tomfoolery when he is around (that, and because I imagine him being the kool-aid with his mech being one and a half stories tall ‘21 feet’)

Well, my favorite part of role playing is simply the way in which how different characters interact with one another, bouncing off or clashing with different personalities or ideologies, and generally creating a story that evolves with every passing moment of the rp. And what made this rp catch my attention, well, who wouldn’t want to say no to a multiverse rp, the best place in which you can find all sorts of individuals from different worlds into one neat package.

What is your keyword?

Freedom

noun
  1. the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

Freedom is the very was why Khamsin fights… a cause worth liberating others from supposed tyranny and teach them what it truly means to be free. While he himself does not fully understand the meaning of giving freedom (such as forcing it upon others)… he still feels it fit to fight for a cause worth fighting for, and does his best in order to help others express their own feelings of Freedom as well and not let things such as oppressive governments control the actions of other people. With Khamsin around… be prepared to see the words of the Free Eagle be spread around by him and his group.

Mechanics:

Essence - 4
Will - 3
Acumen - 1
Prowess - 5
Strength - 5
Glamour - 1

2. Resilience: Increased health die (And thus HP, a rare commodity in these mechanics) - 2
4. Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.) -1

For Khamsin, his military background and mech body will certainly influence his mote features. I felt like the spirit of Liberty Prime echoed in this mote, so you'll notice some very interesting features related to them.

Keyword: Freedom

Recruitment: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
  1. Whenever you rescue creatures from slavery, servitude, contracts, etc., you may have them join your faction. When you do so, you generate 30 unrest in the closest town. If the town boils over and overthrows its government, it becomes an allied town, providing you 3 units of food 3 units of metal ore (or wood if no metal is applicable) per turn, a place to hold your followers and resources, and you may call upon them for military assistance. The GM will determine who will arrive. However, the minimum unit point value of this assistance is 100 points.
Exploration: Sensor Suite: You're mech body has obtained quite the sensors after melding with your Mote of creation. What they are...is a mystery.
  1. You can, as a free action each turn, scan a cell within 6 cells of you. You learn of any threats, ores, and any important objectives such as the main objective or any quest objective you find. If you scan the main objective, this does not reveal the main objective to all players (Most discoveries do reveal it.) This scan does allow long-range weapons to lock on targets in the cell. Targets that generally are concealed from air or ground scouts will be revealed by this action. Passive: You cannot be surprised.
Crafting: External Manufacturing System: An external unit attached to the back that uses limited matter conversion to mold metals into other metals. Useful for construction and mechanoid unit production, at least for basics.
  1. Khamsin's mechanoid body has been augmented by the power of the mote of creation to be free of the limitations set by the mech's creators with the ability to convert metals into a pseudo metal composite that can be converted into other metals. Each metal has a level (1, 2, 3, 4: copper - 1, Titanium - 4, Iron - 2, Steel - 3, etc.) that denotes its quality. Times the level of the metal by two and that is how many pseudo metal units you craft per unit of that metal found/mined. This system is capable of producing computer chips and other items made mostly of metal (when the nonmetal bits are fed in.) The system also can read blueprints and construct robotics from them. At the start, the jump to the Fractals has wiped the memory of the system, but with you're ability to build the necessary components for computers and other items needed for making blueprints, this won't last too long.
Combat: *TARGET ACQUIRED*
  1. Declare Communist Intent: You select a creature as a combat action that you can see within 120ft. You profess that the creature is a communist and swear to destroy it. When you target a creature with this ability, sparks of light emit from you that form into 6 small laser drones. Each drone does 2d8 thermal/fire damage, and if all three drones hit their target (they share your AIM/ Ranged Weapons skill), you may select a new creature to also be affected by this action. (Repeat this process until a new target can't be made.) A full overworld turn cooldown unless you successfully hit every hostile creature in an encounter with it. Passive: You gain 10 bonus AIM for all attacks.
Racial Trait: Mechanical Titan

1. A mech of your engineering is quite large and adaptable. Terror will surely follow wherever you go. While your large size prevents you from using cover effectively, its armor plating grants you a natural 15 defense and an additional 2 health dice. When you use your action to attack, you may attack twice instead, and all weapons that mech sense with a mech, do an additional 2 dice than normal. You are also immune to being blinded, mind-controlled, panicked, and restrained.
Skills:[For time's sake, I am using similar language for the skills section as with other players. I believed I ought to disclose so.] There are 12 general skills (there are also Ranged and Melee for Combat). For Khamsin, due to his Prowess of 5, Khamsin is a hardened soldier and he has fierce resolve. Khamsin's mastery threshold is Acolyte and his skill capacity is 10. Now, this 10 means the total bonuses across Khamsin's skills, not counting skill level bonuses. (So like 3 in Athletics, 4 in Swordsmanship, and 5 in Religion (Derivative of World Knowledge).

The below is from the Digest for your convenience and shows what is the correlated stat for each of the 12 general skills. I allow players to make derivatives as they like. So let your creativity fly and I can add them for Khamsin.

3 - Melee
3 - Ranged
2 - Endurance - Essence Skill related to exhaustion and ability to run or perform tasks for long periods of time.
1 - Athletics - Sprinting, jumping, etc. - Strength
1 - Survival - Finding food, knowledge on dangerous plants, where to camp, etc. -Prowess, Acumen

Starting gear:
2 units of food [sold for 20 shards

Store purchases:
Weapons;
Chainsaw Axe -30

Items/Gear;
Solar gen -30
Material scanner -25
Tools -5
“Anti-undead camo” duck costume -10

Miscellaneous;
-20 Shards (upgraded Essence)

Last edited:
Reginald Pensbrooke

• 359b6312e822f63173033ee4a0749392.jpg
    Name:
    Reginald Pensbrooke

Race:
    Clockwork Doll

Height:
    6'1"

Build:
    Lithe

Character Objective Information: What do you as a player want out of this character? What do you want to do during this RP?

Good Roleplay and to above all, have fun. :)

Exploration, base building, intrigue. I really am good with most things.

A freedom fighter that wishes to destroy a relentless class system that has ruined countless lives.

Having a good time and getting to interact with other players characters.

What is your keyword?

FREEDOM

The power of self-determination attributed to the will; the quality of being independent of fate or necessity.

Reginald fought in wars where he had little choice in his actions. He wishes to abolish all such groups that would hamper the freedom of people and force them to act in undesirable ways without giving them a true choice.

(4) Essence - Genetics, bodily constitution (If mechanical, think design)
(2) Will - The power of one's mind, often referred with Psionics.
(3) Acumen - the ability to think and process information
(2) Prowess - the training of body and mind
(2) Strength - Physical capabilities
(5) Glamour - Ability to socialize and talk to others.

Essence Bonuses:
Resilience: Increased health die (And thus HP, a rare commodity in these mechanics) x2
Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.)

Recruitment: Inspiring Orator
  1. Reginald's speaking abilities have been enhanced by the beauty of freedom, allowing his words to reach those that have closed their minds for many reasons long ago. Reginald's social skills now ignore the NPC's unrest, allowing him to reduce their resistance and prevent any violence from them. Reginald and his followers are also immune from unrested populations harming them and cannot create more unrest unless by extraordinary means without Reginald's permission.
Exploration: Art is a free bird. Beautiful and transcendent. Reginald's mote has captured his beautiful painting skills into an invaluable tool.
  1. Reginald may once per turn begin to paint a beautiful picture of the cell that he is in, allowing him to gain new senses. After 2 turns, Reginald paints the picture of a cell, and he learns of the location of all non-animal creatures in the cell (Up and down) and he may deafen his own senses to gain vision of the cell's surface (Like above ground and under the sky) as if every corner of it has a camera staring at it. He may look anywhere on the surface and hear what visitors or anything else say (music and noises too). He may end this vision as he pleases and may return to the vision as long as he is in the cell and the painting has not been destroyed.
Crafting: While the Eitr within you is no longer needed thanks to your mote, you have found new uses for it and found that you never seem to run out somehow.
  1. You may spend an order action to craft Crystalized Eitr. These crystals possess incredible properties for storing energy. In the short time before Fractal 1, Reginald was able to determine that the crystals could absorb incredible amounts of energy if tempered correctly... and long enough. A mystery he will need to solve as the crystals could be miniaturized well. A necklace, a bracelet could be all that is needed to protect others from the violence of battle. Of course, this material could have many other uses as well. Oh, the excitement of what it could do!
Combat: Heroes Never Die: Every time Reginald selflessly puts himself in danger to save another, his mote of creation defies even the strongest death, almost freeing him from its grasp.
  1. Reginald may, as a combat action, switch places with another and take the hit they will. If he successfully takes 7 hits, he gains a charge of DEFIANCE. Whenever Reginald may die, he instead burns a charge of DEFIANCE; he becomes a spectral version of himself, gaining 200 shield hitpoints that disappear after combat ends and a SPECIAL ATTACK (with no CD): Reginald may point to a creature, causing a spectral train to attempt to run over the target. The target must succeed in a distance roll (with advantage) using Strength against Reginald's Glamour. If they fail, the train runs them over, causing them to take 12d8 true damage (cannot be negated or reduced and bypasses mitigation). If the target loses all their HP, Reginald may have them die or he may send them to a pocket dimension as a prison realm alive. (They don't starve or anything.) Hostile creatures that stand within 15ft of spectral Reginald take 2d8 Holy damage when they enter the radius, every round they stay, and when they leave. (So a creature enters - 2d8, ends its round -2d8, and then leaves next round -2d8). If Reginald wins the combat (or is allowed to escape), his death is prevented, clearing his wounds, and he is restored to full HP as if nothing happened.
Racial Trait: Clockwork Doll.
  1. Clockwork dolls are a different breed of machine. Alien and foreign to many of the higher-tech natives of the Fractals. Your foreign nature causes any hacking attempt to fail outright, and you are immune to EMPs or other devices that focus on inhibiting machinery. Your complex mind and unique sentience structure create confusion in psions that probe your mind. You gain an advantage against all psionic attacks, and you are invisible to psionic senses/sensors such as Psionic Eye.

Item Purchased

Item: Life Is a Highway: 100 Shards [Ring, Legendary, Quality: 250] Freedom is all about traveling through the exits and stops that opportunity provides. Many have been stuck on a train. But, they don't have to be. This ring grants Reginald the ability to expend one of this item's 2 charges. He may expend a charge to teleport 5 units within 60ft of him around a space in the same range. Those units may then immediately attack and move to cover. As a passive, the ring has the ability to unlock locks that are not magically, supernaturally, or psionically locked. Including passwords on computers etc. Care though, this leaves a residue when done.

Last edited:
Name: Kal El/ Clark Kent/ Superman
latest

Approximate Age (Biological/Chronological if needed): 27
Family (if any): Johnathon Kent (Adopted Father), Martha Kent (Adopted Mother), Krypto (Dog), Supergirl/ Matrix ('Sister')

Upbringing:

Clark was raised to do the right thing by his adoptive parents, something he has carried with him all his life.

A poignant examples of this is when Clark began his schooling, Martha and Jonathan were at first concerned that he wouldn't fit in with his classmates, a worry that the young Clark shared. Asking his father for advice, Jonathan simply tells Clark to tell jokes and if he gets people to laugh, they'll be his friends. Thankfully Clark's first day isn't as difficult as first expected and he ends up making many friends at school, until he notices a girl, Samantha, sitting alone in the playground; ostracised for being different.

Clark decided that he wants to befriend the girl, but feared that if he did, he'd lose all the friends he'd made up to that point. Consulting with his parents, they advise him to befriend the girl regardless of his classmates' opinions. He follows through, and his example inspires others in his class to befriend Samantha.

Another fitting example is on one particular autumn, during Clark's teenage years, the Kent farm suffered a bad harvest. In spite of this, Jonathan Kent decided to share what little they could spare with their neighbours, who had endured far worse.

This led to the entire community helping each other, an act that surprised Clark, who had heard that some people disliked each other. Jonathan explained that people ultimately want to be good, they just need an example to bring out the best side of themselves. Jonathan tells Clark to be that example.

From them on Superman became an extremely moral and resolutely noble personality, being a gentle, kindhearted and selfless person. He is also resolute, with a firm knowledge of right and wrong and an ability to act decisively in a crisis

Goals:

While normally standing for truth, justice and hope, Superman's only goal now is to figure what is going on as he tries to recover. Returning from the dead, Kal El's mind remains fuzzy and disoriented and his once all powerful being now lies powerless, the properties of his solar absorbing cells slowly ticking away as he slowly recovers...

Backstory:

Kal-El, the Last Son of Krypton, born to scientists Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van, was sent in a rocket to Earth as their home planet was destroyed. Kal's rocket landed in Smallville, Kansas, where he was discovered by Jonathan and Martha Kent. He was given the name "Clark Kent" and adopted as their son.

Growing up in Smallville, Clark found himself becoming best friends with Lana Lang and Pete Ross. The trio were inseparable and did everything together, including hiding from the young Lex Luthor.

As an adult, Clark moved to Metropolis, taking a job as a reporter at the Daily Planet where he met Lois Lane. On his first day, Clark saved Lois Lane's life during a helicopter crash, earning the name 'Superman'. Among the first villains he ever faced was the Ultra-Humanite, who developed a lifelong enmity towards him. He also quickly made an enemy of his childhood bully, now grown, Lex Luthor.

Early on in his career, before the founding of the Justice League, Clark was displaced into the early 1960s during an unknown incident. While there, he operated in secret- though not secret enough that he wasn't known to the President of the United States. He met with the President, who requested that he, and others like him, come forward and use their collective abilities to make the world a better place. He offered to protect the president in Dallas; Kennedy declined, insisting that Superman assist with a manned flight to the moon. Shortly afterwards, the president was assassinated while riding in his motorcade in Dallas. Eventually Superman was able to return to his own time; when he returned, he did his best to fulfil his promise to the doomed president.

After an initial misunderstanding which quickly scaled into a battle to save the planet, Superman met Batman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg with Batman calling on them to team up and stop the looming threat, and which they did in no small part because of Kal El.

The heroes were congratulated by the President for saving the planet, and they decided to become an official team, fulfilling Kal El's promise to the President of the past. Historian David Graves would later give them the name they would officially use: the Justice League.

At some point, he came into conflict with Mongul, an alien tyrant who ruled the vast Warworld. Later, this enemy would infect him with the Black Mercy, an alien flower capable of inducing intense hallucinatory false realities. While imprisoned within the Black Mercy's tendrils, Clark saw a version of Krypton that never exploded. In this world, Kal-El had a life on Krypton- a wife and a son. Though he was eventually freed, the experience affected Clark deeply. He ruminated on it for many years, and in the end it inspired him to one day make a change and expand his circle of trust.

This opening up of himself, allowed him to forge lasting friendships with the other heroes of his world, and even fall in love. with Clark and Lois falling for each other with Kal El revealing his secret identity to her. Not long after, Superman was seemingly killed by by the alien monster Doomsday.

57b322e5dd089566768b475a

What is your keyword?
Death

What definition would you like me to use? (if any preference) Death of Superman Story Arc (or in your RP terms ; the state of being dead.)

How does this word relate to your character? It's more how it relates to everyone else. As the Daily Planet headline and byline reads SUPERMAN DEAD, METROPOLITAN MARVEL KILLED IN ACTION, sends ramifications across the entire planet, what is everyone's reaction when Earth’s mightiest hero and humanity’s greatest hope is gone?

Mechanics

Essence - 5
Will - 2
Acumen - 2
Prowess - 3
Strength - 1
Glamour - 5

Essence 5 (4 - 1)
3. Healing Factor/Auto-Repair: How quickly your wounds will heal if wounded. (If mechanical, if you heal at all outside of repairing.)

I'm a blank slate to be honest. I didn't really come with any expectations or goals, just came to have fun

In the context of this RP....? The whole thing I guess. I'm just looking forward to seeing what unfolds for my character.

Well i thought it was a rather cool and ambitious concept, taking a well known pre-established character and using just one word (and one event, in this case) to encapsulate their entire persona for the RP

What is your favourite part about roleplaying, and what made this roleplay captivate your attention?
The creativity used in making or implementing original, or unorthodox characters/concepts into certain settings as was the case with this, where you define a character with just one word.

Last edited:
Name: Mira Feldman
Nationality: the USSR.
Socioeconomic Level as a child: Russian peasant. Jewish Russian peasant specifically. so, literally rock bottom of the tzarist social lader.
Socioeconomic Level as an adult: We're communists, Harold
Hometown: a shtetl near Kyiv.
Current Residence: Leningrad
Income: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Talents/Skills: orating, debating, Mira is decent with a rifle, and speaks Yiddish, Ukrainian, Russian, English, and Polish.
Salary: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Birth order: second of three
Siblings (describe relationship): Older brother, Meyer Feldman, five years older, arrested in '13 and deported to Siberia for revolutionary activity. is now working in Leningrad with his wife. Meyer wants to be closer, but mira keeps herself distanced. she lost him once already.... Younger sister, Sarah Feldman. deceased, age seven, in 1914.
Relationship skills: *wheeze*

Height: 5'6
Weight: 148
Race: human
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Glasses or contact lenses? no
Skin color: pale
Shape of Face: circularish
Distinguishing features: a nose that has been broken twice, a burn scar on one cheek, the scar of a saber down one side.
How does he/she dress? plainly, in simple pants and shirts, usually in brown, grey, or black.
Mannerisms: Mira has a few nervous tics, taping on her legs in rhythmic patterns
Health: not great, she has weak lungs from getting slick when she was very little.
Hobbies: Mira writes music... She doesn't really do lesure time anymore
Greatest flaw: Mira's poor expression of her emotions. there is just anger. nothing else.

Educational Background: the equivalent of a bar mitsvah in terms of learning. mira never went to school.
Intelligence Level: well.... in dnd terms, 18 but wisdom is a 9
Any Mental Illnesses? adhd, ptsd, depression, social anxiety.
Character's short-term goals in life: full communism
Character's long-term goals in life: full communism (a gf would be nice but we don't have time)
How does Character see himself/herself? Mira hates herself and wishes she had died with her family. she feels incredibly guilty for living. she'd cheated death four times now.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?
How self-confident is the character? mira knows what she is good at.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? emotion in the case of personal maters, logic with a human side in terms of political things.

Introvert or Extrovert? ambivert.
How does the character deal with anger? channel it into energy. who needs sleep when you have rage? there is work to be done.
With sadness? keep the pain on the insideeeee
With conflict? Mira can handle a physical fight, and she has a temper, so it is likely she may have started it on ideological grounds.
With change? it depends. she takes good change in stride, but bad change can cause problems
With loss? keep the painnnnn on the insideeeeee. Mira has dealt with much loss. so, she isolates herself from others, so she doesn't get hurt again.
What does the character want out of life?
What would the character like to change in his/her life?
What motivates this character?
What frightens this character?
What makes this character happy?
Is the character judgmental of others? in some ways, yes.
Is the character generous or stingy? private property? nah. personal property? literally only the bare essentials. Mira is a communist.
Is the character generally polite or rude? Mira is well-mannered, though can and will curse out a monarchist (though there are plenty of more eloquent ways of verbally destroying a tyrant. including a guillotine)

Does the character believe in God? n o
What are the character's spiritual beliefs? n o
Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life? sort of
If so, what role does it play? well, there's always the fun guilt that comes from surviving your entire family (besides your brother) who got murdered for their faith.

Mira was born in a shtetl in the Pale of Settlement, in the year 1901. she had a loving family, and was raised in te jewish faith. things were... happy for a time. her brother, then seventeen, left their small town, only to wind up dissapearing, with the family receiving a letter months later that he had been arrested, sent to a settlement in siberia, that he had not, in fact, gone to visit family in another town, but rather, he had gone to kiev, participated in a demonstration against the Tzar, and had gotten arrested.

but, this was not the worst tragedy that the family would face. with the start of the Great War, that bastard (who gets mustasch man status) decided that the perfect way to increase nationalism and support for the war would be to murder some jews because this is the bullshit that we have had to deal with for thousands of years. i don't have the mental stability to describe a program, so i will leave it up to the imagination, but uhhh... mira was the only one left.

the rest is a bit of a blur. mira wound up in what was then called Petrograd, finding a job as a factory worker, getting radicalized, (that trotsky fellow seems nice), being elected to a Soviet, organizing her factory's part in the 1917 wommens march in march... and then... one thing led to another... the tzar was deposed, the provisional government was deposed, mira testefyed at that bastard's trial, and used her trauma for propaganda, and wound up on the bolshevek side.

This is the point, however, where history diverges. rather than Stalin winning the power struggle, Trotsky won, bringing one of history's greatest what-ifs to life. the man would follow Lenin's path, slowly granting civil and economic reforms after the civil war was won. he continued Lenin's NEP, and didn't do that whole "politicide the opposition and kill the kulaks and starve the Ukrainians" thing that Stalin did (because yay no mass atrocity!). of course, the man did shift the country slightly, aiming for his perpetual revolution rather than the two-step revolution of Lenin. I will spare you the rest of the political rant but basically Stalin Dead Social Reforms Full Communism No Compromise.

Things were a little rocky, of course, but the country industrialized, albeit slower. Mira wound up moving back to Kyiv, working with the Ukrainians, both the nationalists and those who wanted independence. In the end, an agreement was reached, resulting in the slow exiting of Ukraine, with both nations becoming soviet republics and allies. In 1926, Mira finally returned to Russia, only to wind up getting shot in the back off of a bridge in Leningrad by a tzarist. apparently, mira managed to somehow glitch the multiverse, winding up in a fractal, casually bleeding out on the ground.

lol yall have literal gods and I'm just here with an angry Marxist.
oh and Reginald and mira are comrades. liberty and equality. now all we need is fraternity.

oh, and yes, i am in fact descended from Ukraine Jews who lived in the pale of settlement. this was my family's struggle.

Russian Warship, Go fuck yourself.

probably intrigue, but i really want to see where this goes.
we have gods, knights, wizards, robots... i want to play the human. the normal one.
well, i like being not-me... i like trying out new roles and taking new experiences. also, this looked really cool.
What is your keyword?
Equality

1.) the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

2.) a symbolic expression of the fact that two quantities are equal; an equation.

Mira is a communist. need i say more?

Essence - Genetics, bodily constitution (If mechanical, think design) (2)
Will - The power of one's mind, often referred with Psionics. (5)
Acumen - the ability to think and process information (1)
Prowess - the training of body and mind (2)
Strength - Physical capabilities (2)
Glamour - Ability to socialize and talk to others. (6)

Recruitment: There are people out there that have been pushed down too long, held below what they are. Once they discover the truth, they will follow.
  1. Mira's revolutionary nature helps her handle crowds of disgruntled people, allowing her and her people to keep a low profile in crowded areas. She also is well versed in channeling their anger for her cause. While in a civilized cell that has medium unrest (25-50), Mira and her faction are concealed from scouts and non-prying eyes. Only enemies with reasonable suspicion of Mira and her faction's presence will be able to enter a distance roll against her, where Mira (or if she is not present the highest person) uses Glamour and they use Acumen. If they fail, Mira and her faction remain undetected. Mira may instead increase the unrest of potential recruits instead of reducing their resistance to her with her interactions with NPCs. When a creature has an unrest of 70, she may have them join her faction.
Exploration: Equality in nature, equality in ourselves.
  1. The equality in nature moves through Mira and her faction. As they move through the overworld, they gained the stealthed condition. Steathed and Concealed are two different conditions. Concealed means that a creature needs a good reason to attempt to see you. Stealthed means a creature could find you naturally as it passes by. (You basically get to move across each Fractal mostly on your terms.)
Crafting: Hiding in Plain Sight
  1. This world is dangerous. And it isn't any different than the crazy world of the authoritarians, but you learned from those years. Buildings owned by Mira and her faction are concealed up to level 3. And her mote of creation has allowed her to equalize all of the crafting and construction skills of her faction's non-combatant followers (Followers that do not have any training in combat (If you have a builder follower with construction 4, all of your non-combat followers also have construction 4.) Mira's communications are also concealed, meaning that her methods of communication are harder to intercept, among other benefits.
Combat: The strength of unity builds equality that burns bright and never gives up. It protects allies equally, and it torches enemies the same way.
  1. As an action (CD for both options): 1 overworld turn (turn used, wait a turn, ready on turn after wait)), Mira may create a shield for her allies that brings them all to the same HP for a combat. For example, if there are 9 5 HP units and one 15 HP unit, each of the 5 HP units would receive 10 shield hitpoints. Alternatively, as a quick action, you may cause a number of creatures to share in the pain of an attack. When you are hit with an attack and suffer damage, you may have half of that damage trigger on creatures equal to your Glamour score.
Racial Trait: Viv La Revolution
  1. The spirit of revolution separates you from other humans. It fuels you to bring equality to all. Your base movement speed across the overworld is increased by 2, meaning you can travel 5 cells in a turn.
Speech- Orating (just general giving a speech, plus one to success)
Endurance- Lol who needs sleep? i have a revolution to plan! (+1 to staying awake and like not collapsing from exhaustion)
Tactics: Have fun storming the castle! +1 to planning any attack on a tyrant (then later, I intend to keep putting points here, Barricades in the Square (bonus to urban) and then Guerilla Warfare (bonus to denser terrain))
Management: Unions are cool. (+1 to organizing groups of the industrial working class, has a 50/50 chance of working on the agricultural proletariat)
World-Knowledge: Yes. I did memorize the Communist Manifesto. (+1 to recalling statistics or details on class struggle mira has seen in any fractal. mira already had the manifesto memorized, along with chunks of other pieces of leftist lit. but that's obvious, right?)
Perception: OH LOOK A SQUIRREL! (-1 to noticing and remembering anything that isn't Mira's hyper fixation (class struggle))

Last edited:
Gasem
1651609548500.png
  • Approximate Age:
    "A thousand years, maybe? Or just a couple of centuries? I've lost track of time after spending my entire life confined, and at some point stopped caring about it all together, as it seems. So I'm very sorry for my lackluster answer."
    Family:
    "As any entity, I did have people I called and still would call family, however, none of them remain alive. Or so I think. I cannot tell you how long I have been away from them. Not too mention, that I cannot possible assume, how much time has passed. A Millennia? A Century? Or only a Second? I do not know as of yet. But to my current knowledge, any I would have once called family, have been outlived by me.
    Not that it bothers me too much though."
    Upbringing:
    "Quite well, considering my special circumstances. But you wish for more specifics don't you? I didn't visit school, not because I choose so, no, I couldn't. Can't say, I've learned any less or much more than peers my age who actually had the opportunity to visit school though. I'd say that it is mostly thanks to my parents being quite well-off, while also willing to spend time on teaching me themselves. Allowing to acquire the necessary teaching materials and at the same time ensuring quite the qualitatively high standard of teaching itself. Since both, had experience teaching previously, before they acquired their titles."
    Goals:
    "What a most arduous question to ask an entity such as myself. I've been given the opportunity to do what my peers had done so many times before. Explore and travel through the world, gaining so many new experiences, learning so much more. All that, was for a long time impossible, but now that it is, I do not intend to let it slip out of my hands."
    Backstory:
    "I guessed as much. All questions lead to this, didn't they? Fine, but be warned, I don't have a lot to share, even less unique.
    But first, you should know that I was sick. Yeah, you certainly came to that conclusion yourself, didn't try to hide it so far in particular. My body had always been quite frail, it even still is. Because of that, it didn't take long for me to attract some kind of extremely dangerous illness, can't remember the name nor when exactly I got it.

After all, not much had changed once I had gotten it. I was still bedridden, only then with the clock ticking at a quicker rate. So all it did, was shorten my time, time I couldn't really use anyway. I couldn't ever see the outside, my body just wasn't able to handle that much exhaustion. Sigh. But imagine the outside... That I could, all thanks to mountains and mountains of books, which my parents bought for me just to entertain and educate me. Just desperately hoping, so desperately clinging to it, that one day I may be able to use all the stuff I was thaught and that I read and even more, to see the things myself. But you may have guessed right.... I never did. The illness just suddenly worsened one evening. I was reading a book about the story of a young hero venturing outside and saving the world. Cliche, I know, but something I've always dreamed of. The venturing part, not saving the world. It is quite ironical, is it not? That exactly the book, whose story entailed fully what I wished for, would be the last thing I read before being confined to an even smaller space.

But I digress. It worsened and everything slowly started to become fuzzy, I couldn't breath and then everything went suddenly black. Only for everything moments after to become all of a sudden white. And there I was standing in the middle of nothingness. I still cannot tell you what I actually perceived all this time. What is probably more interesting for you to know, is that for unknown reason books appeared and disappeared. One after another. But they did it following some clear rules. Everytime I've picked one up and put it down again, it disappeared never to be seen again by me. And then another came into existence. Each time a completely different one, with a completely different kind of story to tell. And that went on for thousands, millions, billions until I stopped counting.

I hope, you understand now, why I cannot tell you how old I am. Not even in books. But I can tell you, that it was despite my excitement for books, very harrowing. The stories changed and were certainly all unqiue, and I don't mind them having had similarities wtih one another. But no, after going through stories again and again, I understood, that real physical experience is what I truly wished for. As much as my imagination created the most exciting and fascinating stories, I needed something grounded. And that something, seems to have come with your appearance.

I cannot tell you how I landed here, I just suddenly wasn't there anymore. And I doubt, we will meet again, but thank you, even if you aren't responsible for my appearance, the conversation with you, was truly a unique experience, I craved for like nothing else. But it seems my time is cut short, so sadly, I will not be able to answer any more of my questions, but who knows, you may just be able to watch what kind of unique story I myself will create, which hopefully would answer any questions you may still have, or are going to have.

Now I wish you farewell."

Last edited:
  • Character Profile: Who are you? What do you want? Where did you come from?
    Overview/Summary:
    6a736aeffed793fd0dc0c016d6582a18.jpg

Name: Noah Nakano
    Family:
    • (Grandmother) Chizu Nakano
    • (Father) Junpei Nakano
    • (Mother) Natasha Nakano
    • (Sister) Jasmine Nakano
    • (Brother) Jude Nakano
    Goals:
    • To clean the things that bother him.
      • He is not so unrealistically ambitious to want to clean everything in the universe, just the things that he is unable to ignore.
    • Gain a greater knowledge of the fractals themselves
      • The fact that he is travelling through dimensions is a feat in itself. In order to gain the wisdom of how and why this is achieved, he seeks to garner the knowledge, abilities and strength to achieve that far-reaching goal.
    • Get rid of or be able to control his cleanliness obsession
      • Although he has accepted it as a part of him he has to deal with, he does wish to see the world one day like a normal person. He will keep an eye out for knowledge on psionics, magic, and otherworldly abilities in order to get closer towards potential solutions for this.
    Backstory:
    Noah was raised in a wealthy family, with his parents being hard-working and highly successful in their business, a real estate brokerage firm. He lived up to his parents name, perhaps even exceeding it, seeing as he graduated high school with flying colours, awards and accolades, as well as acceptance letters to prestigious universities. However, despite having his life seemingly set out for him, he abruptly disappeared after his graduation. A few months later, he would be found living in a small flat in the middle of nowhere, alternating and working a multitude of different janitorial jobs tirelessly.

Obsession:
    Ever since he was a child, things seemed to bother him that didn't seem to even minutely faze anyone else. A black dot on an otherwise white wall, a barebones and only partially painted canvas, faint wisps of clouds in an otherwise clear blue sky. They all seemed to aggravatingly bear itself into his eyes, tainting the imagery of an otherwise pleasant sight beyond his tolerance. He knew he was strange. No matter how many therapy sessions or professional help his parents sought for him, nothing seemed to curb this obsession.

As unbearable as it was most days, sometimes, he felt it was all worth it, sitting and staring at a place that seemed perfectly clean in his eyes, after spending many hours removing all the blemishes. The peacefulness he felt from those moments was something incomparable, even if it would be ruined only a few moments later. One of the most frustrating aspects however, was how erratic his obsession seemed to be. Some days, something could be tolerable and he could leave it be without a second thought. Other days, that same thing would bother him to no end, occupying his mind as long as it was within his vicinity.

Last edited:
cad38de4a0bdf306188f3a91ab45c077.png

I am Shadow Android. The ultimate battle life form created by Eggman.... This is WHO I AM.
Shadow Android

• Name:
    Shadow Android

Approximate Age (Biological/Chronological if needed):
    Ageless (Somewhere between only a few months to a few years old depending on the Sonic series timeline but he is an almost identical copy of Shadow the Hedgehog, who all official materials do not give an actual age for. However, in a leaked transcript of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Shadow was described as a "fifteen-year-old" hedgehog, just like Sonic.)

Family (if any):
    Dr. Eggman (creator), Shadow Androids (series/siblings), Shadow the Hedgehog (template)

Upbringing:
    Shadow Android was one of a series of robots created by Dr. Eggman that were identical to Shadow the Hedgehog in both appearance and abilities. He was kept in a stasis tube in one of Eggman's bases until he eventually awoke and, haunted by images of a past he could not remember, went in search of answers.

Goals:
    To lead the newly formed Shadow Empire and establish android rule throughout the multiverse.

Backstory:
    After Super Shadow plummeted into the atmosphere following the battle against Finalhazard at the end of Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow went missing and was presumed dead but Eggman managed to recover his body and preserve it within a stasis pod for study. In the time between Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes, Eggman used Shadow as a template for a new series of partially organic combat robots he produced in hopes of destroying Sonic the Hedgehog.

These android were kept in stasis until the events of Shadow the Hedgehog where they served as part of Eggman's army. After witnessing the senseless destruction during the war between the Black Arms and GUN, Eggman decided to put an end to it and declared war on both sides. At some point, either shortly before or during the conflict, one of these androids, identical to Shadow in abilities and appearance, apart from yellow stripes, was haunted by images of a past he could not remember and, believing itself to be the real Shadow, went AWOL.

While fighting against both GUN and the Black Arms during the conflict, Shadow Android would interact with the likes of Sonic and his friends and encounter Eggman on several occasions. The doctor, trying to secure Shadow Android's loyalty, devoted considerable effort into convincing it that the original Shadow was dead, and that it was just one of his androids. The doctor's plan however backfired spectacularly when, after obtaining six of the seven Chaos Emeralds and now convinced it was an android, not the original, as Eggman had claimed all along, confronted him at Lava Shelter, alongside E-123 Omega. After defeating the doctor and his Egg Dealer, Shadow Android received the last Chaos Emerald and explained that it would use the emeralds to establish a new robotic empire with Omega before proceeding to strike down Eggman.

(The events described above are an AU based around the Neutral Hero Ending in Shadow the Hedgehog.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back