• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [FPA 4 A] Looking for partners ♡

isabelladonna

Black the beast descends from shadows
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, thanks for popping by! Just wanna break down my title real quick, it means "female playing anything for anything". I won't ramble too much, but I'm looking for a couple roleplays with elements of fantasy of some type. Be it werewolves, vampires, demons, magic, fantasy worlds, mythical beings etc. Could be a fantasy epic with a character from our world getting transported into another as part of a prophecy. Maybe a forbidden romance between supernatural beast and human. I'm open to lots of ideas.

I would like this to be in 3rd person, either over PMs/chat or Discord. Post length doesn't have to be novella, but a good couple paragraphs back and forth would be ideal. No one liners.. Not much to do with those, depending on circumstances in the RP of course.

I enjoy conflicts, thrill, mystery, twists & turns, romance, fantasy/scifi, action, adventure etc. I can play both male and female characters, human, humanoid, monsters, aliens etc. If face claims are used I prefer anime-ish/drawn styles, no real people. Written descriptions are fine, too. I'm able to juggle multiple characters as well.

Thanks for looking! Hope to hear from someone. Oh and please be over 21. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back