• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just so everyone knows i created those Black and Whites Parents NPC character sheets just so that you know, who you would have to face if you ever plan or even think to try to romance Black or White.

Get dissuaded under threats of meeting the family.

Just so everyone knows i created those Black and Whites Parents NPC character sheets just so that you know, who you would have to face if you ever plan or even think to try to romance Black or White.

Get dissuaded under threats of meeting the family.
Over confident Character: “Hold my beer.”

Okay need to a dress something as someone is going to be joining us soon and they asked a question that made me think maybe some of not all of you may not be aware of. So you all know you have to option of starting out with 3 spells and not just two since you can start with 3 schools right? If not then if you want to add a third move you can go ahead and edit your profiles.

Over confident Character: “Hold my beer.”
Oh I'm sure they would be in for a shocking surprise, or they would just be thrown into a abyss who knows maybe they will even be mauled by a pet. Guess it depends on mothers approval of them in the end, and good luck with that. Lol

Okay need to a dress something as someone is going to be joining us soon and they asked a question that made me think maybe some of not all of you may not be aware of. So you all know you have to option of starting out with 3 spells and not just two since you can start with 3 schools right? If not then if you want to add a third move you can go ahead and edit your profiles.
It will be done my lord.
Or lady.

Oh I'm sure they would be in for a shocking surprise, or they would just be thrown into a abyss who knows maybe they will even be mauled by a pet. Guess it depends on mothers approval of them in the end, and good luck with that. Lol
New contest: Who ever dies the least horrible by their mother’s wins! Lol

New contest: Who ever dies the least horrible by their mother’s wins! Lol
Welp, Necromancy exists for this very reason I suppose, try not to have your souls stolen though or no amount of necromancy will be able to help you.

Welp, Necromancy exists for this very reason I suppose, try not to have your souls stolen though or no amount of necromancy will be able to help you.
Lol just add to the lore that necromancy was created for the sake of bringing people back to romance the daughters of angry moms. There is absolutely nothing else that it was originally intended for.

Lol just add to the lore that necromancy was created for the sake of bringing people back to romance the daughters of angry moms. There is absolutely nothing else that it was originally intended for.
Lol, what a brilliant idea XD, the threat of overprotective moms being too great for some people to handle.

Lol, what a brilliant idea XD, the threat of overprotective moms being too great for some people to handle.
Scarlet just like “Oh well I guess if it’s for love then it’s not that bad”
Akar “I really don’t care why just give me the coll and I’ll do it”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back