• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lowkey though what characters do you guys ship together? (This is just for fun in between waiting)
1. You can't name your own characters
2. Keep in mind the character's listed preferences (Doubt I need to state that but might as well)
3. This is in no way meant to pressure any kind of romances between characters if the creator of said characters don't want it. It's just for fun and tbh based on some CS' theres just some characters that sound like they would be cute pairs

Lowkey though what characters do you guys ship together? (This is just for fun in between waiting)
2. Keep in mind the character's listed preferences (Doubt I need to state that but might as well)
3. This is in no way meant to pressure any kind of romances between characters if the creator of said characters don't want it. It's just for fun and tbh based on some CS' theres just some characters that sound like they would be cute pairs
Zael and Khione I guess.
And like I was gonna ship my own character with someone else in the first place lol.

Phos and Stynger? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I usually don't ship chars. Usually let things dev naturally via IC and see how it turns out for a while. Especially when we're barely scratching the first act.

Hey! thats fair
We'll see haha. Stynger is too courteous to say that.
Besides, who knows, maybe she's too aloof for Phos to handle.

Plus you don't want it to become a matter of who interacts with who first. Phos would've called any of the others cute, the same as Stynger. From there t's a matter of if they're able to deal not only with their friend's character flaws and trauma, but their own as well.

Alas. Yorvik is forever dubbed the little brother and has little chance at romance. Bastard genes

Plus you don't want it to become a matter of who interacts with who first. Phos would've called any of the others cute, the same as Stynger. From there t's a matter of if they're able to deal not only with their friend's character flaws and trauma, but their own as well.
Truuuue, I was just going based on a few of the comments made in OOC about Phos and Stynger though lol. Other than that I have no idea who I would pair with who if it were my choice lol

yorvik is slowly going to study everyones magic and make weapons for hauser. then people are gonna be wondering who taught the mechanical gremlin how to make a flamethrower

yorvik will decide metal isnt cutting it and bones are a much more easily replaceable resource

Users who are viewing this thread

Back