• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Formula 1?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty, its's been one heck of a long time since I've posted a search thread because of how long I've been away from the wonderful world of RP. But, now I'm hoping to get back into it as things slowly start to get back to normal around me.
Before jumping directly into what I'm searching for, I'll list a few things off about me so that you can become a little acquainted with me before reaching out :)

• I'm 22, and because of that I'd prefer my partner to be over the age of 18. Not only that, but because I tend not to shy away from mature content (ex. swearing, violence, cheating, death, etc) that I don't find appropriate conversing with minors about.
  • I've been writing for a 10 years, and have been on this site for a little over 4 years.
  • I write third person past tense and would prefer if you were to do the same to avoid confusion.
  • I do PM RP only please.
  • I wont accept one sentence replies. My replies tend to be anywhere between 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what my partner gives me to reply to and/or if some crazy inspiration comes over me.
  • I enjoy OOC chat! I love being friends with my partners. It makes everything go smoother, in my opinion.
  • Please hype with me! I fangirl A LOT and would love if you were to fangirl with me! I come up with crazy ideas a lot, and loooove to send funny pictures/videos of either the topic of the RP or just something I think you'll find funny!I
Now since you know at least a little bit about me, lets get to why you clicked on this thread: the title! Clearly the words "Formula 1" caught your attention, or at least I hope, so lets get right into it!
I've been a formula one fan for a couple of years, and since I'm not a liar, I'm going to be honest when I say that my current boyfriend got me into it. I had always been a NASCAR fan, have always loved racing, but the world of F1 was completely foreign to me. But now that I've dove head first into it and have been here for quite a while, I'm absolutely in love.
I've hopped from a few different favorite drivers over the last couple of years (Hamilton to Raikkonen to Verstappen...), but I think I've finally settled on my absolute favorite of all time... *drum roll*
Daniel Ricciardo.
And that's why I'm here. I'm looking for someone to play the charming Australian against an original character of my creation.
I have a vague idea of how I want the plot to go, but it's definitely something that we can work out together and bounce ideas off of each others heads. If you wanted me to play a driver for you, we could bounce our plot lines off each other based on what we were each thinking.
If you have no problem playing Daniel for me, I would happily try my best to double as another driver for you! Or, even, I could play someone from a different fandom for you! That would be something we would discuss and work out, of course!

If this would be something you'd be interested in, please hit me up! I'd love to talk to you!

daniel ricciardo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back