• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Formerly Darth...Now just Maul. (Star Wars)

page_oo

To anyone whom may be viewing, welcome.

I am on the search for a Star Wars themed role-play with an emphasis of including the character Darth Maul. However, I am also seeking to dwell into the popular genre of romance with action, drama, and suspense. Been loving the prompt for quite some time!

* For a little background, Maul had always been one of my favorite Sith Villians in the entire franchise and his ever expanding character development had intrigued me from the very beginning. As I'm sure...we all have that one character that clicks for us.*

This role would take place either during the Clone Wars or Rebels universe (era of the Empire). My character would be a female human Jedi spending her days thriving and surviving in the time of war. With that being said I am looking for a partner who would be willing to play Maul.
The plot is a simple one in which this female Jedi and Sith have developed an understanding for each other that has blossomed into something forbidden. They have spent many years keeping a low profile on their shared relations but things always almost prove to be difficult for the pair. With the brink of war and Mau'ls supposed death it seems as though the two would never come face to face again. In the years before the New Hope a Galatic Empire had risen, hunting down the last of the Jedi while new rebellions form. With this female Jedi missing and a well alive Maul thirsting for vengeance perhpahs the two will meet again?

This is a rough idea and I would love to come up with a more complex plot or a different plot alotgether if necessary. I have a few different scenarios I can share with you. I am open to any and all opinions and would love some input.

Now a little about me..
- I have been role-playing for about 7+ years.
- I prefer third person but will do first.
- I tend to write multiple paragraphs. (Multiple/Novellia)

For this plot I am looking for partners who are willing and are comfortable with longer and extensive replies. The more detail the better. However, don't let this aspect be intimidating. I am more than happy to compromise on role-play styles, lengths, and preferences. I am willing to work around anything you give me.

If anyone is interested please feel free to send over a comment or PM. I would be happy to answer and address any questions or concerns you may have.

What you will expect from me...
- Description of my character and her relationship with Maul.
- Discussing how the two characters initially met.
- Disscusion about plots/scenarios.
- Disscusion about your preferences and any elemtns/inputs you would like to add.

Hope everyone is having a splendid day or night. Happy role-playing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back