• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles
“Now, I bet you are all wondering why you’re here. I bet you're all dying to find out how I could possibly know that you can’t remember anything past two years ago correct? How you all found yourselves woken up alone in a warehouse, as your first memory. And how do you all have powers? Surely you’ve noticed by now. I can only imagine how hard it must’ve been to control and keep them hidden. But, it’s all worth it, because you’re here now. You may have a heart of gold, or a heart as cold as ice, but that doesn’t matter now. What I need from you… is your obedience. If you defy me I can assure you, you will have a lot more to worry about than others finding out about your powers. If you catch me, maybe you’ll find your answers. Well! This was a nice chat, but I’m afraid I’ll have to get going now. Let the game begin.”

The big TV screen monitor shuts off.

• Alright that beginning out of the way, I can now explain what exactly this RP is about. Our characters have no recollection of their past. They only remember the past two years, for their first memory they have awoken inside a warehouse by themselves, separated of course, with one special object (whatever you choose). One day, in whatever circumstance a stranger finds them and tells them in some way that they know something of their forgotten past. The stranger rushes out, and our characters give chase. They find themselves together in an abandoned office building, with nothing but a big TV screen.

The main Big Bad sends them to go after their own businesses (will be explained later on) and wants our characters to obey their every command.

The story will continue of our characters taking down evil businesses and villains along their way to the big bad. And maybe on their way they slowly but surely find pieces and hints of their past. That’s all I have for now, but feel free to suggest other plot ideas.

Will they defy or obey them? It will be up to us. (Preferably defy but, shrugs)

P.S. powers and supernatural entities/creatures are said to not be believed in this world, but they do exist. It’s just that no one believes in them so they have to be kept hidden XD.

Ask questions below, or dm me them.

(I will make OOC,CS,and Main RP if there gains enough attraction.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back