• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Forever Searching

Hello all I am a STAHM and a student I recently decided to come back to roleplaying. I am still very rusty and looking for a partner that will be patient and Kind. I do have a very active 1 year old who keeps me very busy I need someone that will be understanding if I’m unable to post for a day or 2. I will never disappear for more than 2 days without giving notice before hand. I hope to develop a wonderful story and possible a long-term friendship. Thank you so much for your time.

Prompts

Royalty Plot

A love triangle between a Princess from an allied kingdom and the two princes of the same kingdom.

I have an idea that I will discuss with any person that is interested in this idea.

Set in 1920/1930’s high society

Two friends that have known each their whole life navigate life in the elite social circle they were born into.

I also have a more elaborate plot for this idea.

Parallel Universe

A king from a Kingdom in a parallel universe finds a door that leads him to a universe where many things are different. He encounters a young woman who he develops a connection with.

Fae X Human

There is portal in the human realm that leads to the fae realm. A family of humans has been entrusted for generations to be the protectors of the portal. The Human Character is one of them. There has been a Royal family that has reigned for centuries. One day a rouge nobleman stages a coup and the royal family escapes by mere seconds. It is no longer safe for the heir to the fae throne in the realm so they send the heir off to the human realm as an infant. The heir is raised as a human believing that the human family are merely neighbors and family friends until one day the rouge nobleman finds out the heir has been hidden in the human realm and starts a Journey to find and kill the heir.

Harry Potter

Draco X OC

Hey. I may be interested in the royalty and fae x human plots. They sound good. If you need to know things about me, here is the link bigdiglets info Maybe we can plan something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back