• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Forever░hold░me░in░your░arms (中イしボユじ)

StrawberryCream

noTt4AFW-pgx26GLVZT1EQWcLO2KQiS6Nv3ouiVVEfjDHmaVE3tiOMuFi8VXdydHdnr_wNCR_qidcm4PuulcO6ifryuzffAuANxSx9XLo0JSsM46lfrgqgVvtAfmzpUR3kM-2C2tOQEY77tgdg
Bonjour! My name is Strawberry! I’m french- but I try my best with English! I’m a broke student- who spends way too much time fangirling over fictional characters. I’m a huge sucker for romances, especially those like fruit baskets, otome games, etc. Always have! From anime to shows on Netflix, I tend to be in a bit of anything that my mind decides it's time to obsession rn. I have chickens! And I hope we can be friends! (⺣◡⺣)♡*

wTk8LaBn2bh6WDq57Wxxmb9Fw8GVGILnVtITdN0vYqdY13_gn_1ESuL8LT4k1R53DPTllsIp9X36Dr3uoj9oSTqk0TFzZccp1pO8PtW4Q4SpomojlHDQqF6VTZhY5zSdgUiQ1os5QFEs0E98BQ

Third-person | Multiparagrah.| No-one liners| Email only!

1. I cannot promise a super strict reply time from myself! However, I can however promise a few, or one, reply a week to the roleplay thread. I’ll likely be more active in OOC threads. I will try to let you know when I won’t be replying for quite some time. I ask for patience, and I’ll give some in return! I also want someone who’s willing to stick to roleplay for the long term.

1. I will only roleplay with people 18+. This is important as I overall do not feel comfortable writing with someone too much younger than me. Not much bothers me personally. So let me know what triggers/bother you, and I will stay away from such topics/ actions!​

1. Gush to me about your OC and your parings!! I love that kind of talk. I’ll be much more invested in a roleplay if we have fun in the OOC thread! No amount of talking is too much for me! A roleplay is supposed to be fun after all.​

Ll6GiLR-FWmkCajbrVB2CnEXZyb_qJKr2EAiJn4Xf9MnveSpIRKuf8x51xpD4UU1P0cpCnU-V5Wr8t9nhvvkTHPJXWmnjJ68g32Wu0Pdif6yj7D1Um8iBfUA0NVIIZtt9H5ACbh7sHgMn4pLTg

TDLR- Craving Magi first, then BNHA, TVD, Gilmore girls. Might say no to- Tokyo Ghoul, Yu-Gi-Oh, At the minute. This is subject to change!

ANIME.
-Magi Labyrinth of Magic. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
I finished manga + anime.
OC WIP.
Dynamics in mind! | No plot yet.
❥ Judar / Judal.
Can play: Sinbad, Ja’far, Kouha (or anyone.)

-My Hero Academia. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Shigaraki.
Can play: Deku, Bakugo, All-Might, Eraserhead, Dabi, Shoto. (or anyone.)

-Tokyo Ghoul. 𓆩♡𓆪 Semi.𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Older Ayato.
Can play: anyone.

-YuGiOh. 𓆩♡𓆪 low 𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Yami-Bakura.
Seto, Yami Yugi, Atem, Yugi. (or anyone.)

SHOWS.
-Gilmore Girls. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
S6EP16.
OC WIP.
❥ Logan Huntzberger
Can play: Anyone.

-The Vampire Diaries. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
Rewatching.
OC Ready.
❥ Damon.
Can play: Stefan, Klaus. (or anyone.)

noTt4AFW-pgx26GLVZT1EQWcLO2KQiS6Nv3ouiVVEfjDHmaVE3tiOMuFi8VXdydHdnr_wNCR_qidcm4PuulcO6ifryuzffAuANxSx9XLo0JSsM46lfrgqgVvtAfmzpUR3kM-2C2tOQEY77tgdg
Bonjour! My name is Strawberry! I’m french- but I try my best with English! I’m a broke student- who spends way too much time fangirling over fictional characters. I’m a huge sucker for romances, especially those like fruit baskets, otome games, etc. Always have! From anime to shows on Netflix, I tend to be in a bit of anything that my mind decides it's time to obsession rn. I have chickens! And I hope we can be friends! (⺣◡⺣)♡*

wTk8LaBn2bh6WDq57Wxxmb9Fw8GVGILnVtITdN0vYqdY13_gn_1ESuL8LT4k1R53DPTllsIp9X36Dr3uoj9oSTqk0TFzZccp1pO8PtW4Q4SpomojlHDQqF6VTZhY5zSdgUiQ1os5QFEs0E98BQ

Third-person | Multiparagrah.| No-one liners| Email only!

1. I cannot promise a super strict reply time from myself! However, I can however promise a few, or one, reply a week to the roleplay thread. I’ll likely be more active in OOC threads. I will try to let you know when I won’t be replying for quite some time. I ask for patience, and I’ll give some in return! I also want someone who’s willing to stick to roleplay for the long term.

1. I will only roleplay with people 18+. This is important as I overall do not feel comfortable writing with someone too much younger than me. Not much bothers me personally. So let me know what triggers/bother you, and I will stay away from such topics/ actions!​

1. Gush to me about your OC and your parings!! I love that kind of talk. I’ll be much more invested in a roleplay if we have fun in the OOC thread! No amount of talking is too much for me! A roleplay is supposed to be fun after all.​

Ll6GiLR-FWmkCajbrVB2CnEXZyb_qJKr2EAiJn4Xf9MnveSpIRKuf8x51xpD4UU1P0cpCnU-V5Wr8t9nhvvkTHPJXWmnjJ68g32Wu0Pdif6yj7D1Um8iBfUA0NVIIZtt9H5ACbh7sHgMn4pLTg

TDLR- Craving Magi first, then BNHA, TVD, Gilmore girls. Might say no to- Tokyo Ghoul, Yu-Gi-Oh, At the minute. This is subject to change!

ANIME.
-Magi Labyrinth of Magic. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Judar / Judal.
Can play: Sinbad, Ja’far, Kouha (or anyone.)

-My Hero Academia. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Shigaraki.
Can play: Deku, Bakugo, All-Might, Eraserhead, Dabi, Shoto. (or anyone.)

-Tokyo Ghoul. 𓆩♡𓆪 Semi.𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Older Ayato.
Can play: anyone.

-YuGiOh. 𓆩♡𓆪 low 𓆩♡𓆪
OC WIP.
❥ Yami-Bakura.
Seto, Yami Yugi, Atem, Yugi. (or anyone.)

SHOWS.
-Gilmore Girls. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
S6EP16.
OC WIP.
❥ Logan Huntzberger
Can play: Anyone.

-The Vampire Diaries. 𓆩♡𓆪 High 𓆩♡𓆪
Rewatching.
OC Ready.
❥ Damon.
Can play: Stefan, Klaus. (or anyone.)
Please, I’m begging you shoot me a message because I would love!! To Roleplay with you.

I was actually more interested in Tokyo Ghoul but I have fallen back into the vampire diaries hole so sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back