• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forest Glade Labs (OOC+Plot discussion)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the ooc! I will try to get the lore page up and running in a day or two, but for now we can just chat and plot! Any plots or character interaction ideas can be talked about here, I hope you all have fun! Oh, and how are you today?

Thanks for having me! I am doing very well thank you. How are you?

Good to hear, good to hear. I was wondering if there was going to be any vaguely supernatural style happenings at this lab? If there is. I had an idea for a high security prisoner.

Yes actually! There will be some supernatural elements to the plot. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Speaking of characters, I forgot character sheets existed for a moment so I'ma go make that page XD

xD, nice one.

I had an idea for a character partially based on a blend of Shigaraki, Rogue and an Incubi. A character whose voluntarily submitted themselves to the Lab because they slowly and painfully drain the life of anything they touch. Whilst they are classified as a high security prisoner for their power. They are actually highly cooperative and quite traumatised by their power.

xD, nice one.

I had an idea for a character partially based on a blend of Shigaraki, Rogue and an Incubi. A character whose voluntarily submitted themselves to the Lab because they slowly and painfully drain the life of anything they touch. Whilst they are classified as a high security prisoner for their power. They are actually highly cooperative and quite traumatised by their power.
That sounds really cool! Just make sure they are able to interact with other characters, otherwise, that would be a neat concept. I'm sure the staff will like them, most of the high-tier subjects are pretty sassy.

TheSpeck TheSpeck So I was thinking of having a character that has a Medusa-type power, so she turns anyone she looks at to stone but the facility keeps the power contained with something that blocks her sight, so what level would she be classified as? Because she could technically kill someone but they have it contained

Well, now that I look at it, it doesn't look like a ton of info, but it took a while for me to write so XD if y'all have any questions about roles feel free to ask.

Either or is fine with me! Also, if we don't get any scientists before the RP starts I will make one but I also would like if someone else would make one along with whatever characters they made!

TheSpeck TheSpeck So our characters just woke up in the facility one day correct? Do they remember their life before they were brought in?

They can remember their life beforehand, they were just kidnapped and woke up in a temporary containment cell
So is like SCP where they find out about people or objects with abilities and bring them in?

Yup! There actually are objects contained in the facility too, so if anyone wants to make a supernatural object feel free to do so!

I have an SCP character that I've made in the past so I might edit her to fit into the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back