• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forest Glade Labs (OOC+Plot discussion)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the delay on lore everyone, I've been busier than expected XD I'll probably end up posting it a few days before I start the IC thread. Other than that, good morning and I hope you all are having a good day!

What rank would you think someone who made people sick over a long period of time and could speed that up if they tried to, aka cant turn off the sickness aura what rank would they be? And someone with possession/control over others' bodies, at great cost to their own?

I'm indecisive on Minnie's tier, too! On one hand, she's definitely deadly, but she's also following the rules and trying to protect others from herself

Tiers are not based on aggression level. If a subjects is tame but needs extra precautions just to keep them from accidentally or intentionally killing everyone, then they are tier 3. If they are aggressive but their abilities can only hurt if the average safety procedures aren't followed correctly, they are tier 2. If their abilities rarely can harm others even without safety procedures, they are tier 1. If any of you fit in an in-between point, I can make another tier.

Hello everyone! Also having a hard time figuring out tiers n stuff :p
Quick question, but do the patients wear anything specific, or are they allowed to wear what they like? Will the lab provide them with clothes if they don't have any of their own? Sorry if it's explained at any point already lol

Hello everyone! Also having a hard time figuring out tiers n stuff :p
Quick question, but do the patients wear anything specific, or are they allowed to wear what they like? Will the lab provide them with clothes if they don't have any of their own? Sorry if it's explained at any point already lol
So wha to understand about the tiers for subjects is that even if a subject is extremely passive, if their power can easily be fatal then they go in tier three. The strength of their power is all that matters. Even if they’re aggressive with a weak power, they’ll still go in tier one.

So wha to understand about the tiers for subjects is that even if a subject is extremely passive, if their power can easily be fatal then they go in tier three. The strength of their power is all that matters. Even if they’re aggressive with a weak power, they’ll still go in tier one.
Ah, that's helpful, thank you!

Btw whats the background like? Was it just a sudden thing that happened at the same time for everyone? Something that's been going on for years and people get powers at different times? Were they supposed to be born with it? Etc.

Ok time to answer lots o questions!

1. Subjects can wear the cloths they want to wear when just in cells or free time, but anytime they are being handled by any staff they are told to change into jumpsuit like attire that has no pockets. The clothing will change depending on the ability (such as Miaow's character who cannot have any skin exposed except for head and neck.) The jumpsuits are provided in cells through clean laundry scutes (there's also a dirty laundry one.)

2. Yes patients can be staff! The info on subject staff is in the CS thread. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

3. The lab has been running for years, so subjects are captured and brought in at separate times. In terms of abilities, it's more of a mutation that caused some folks to start having odd abilities, and the lab was started because of it. Some subjects were creatures in hiding that just happened to be exposed, but since I'm going to keep the time period as our current year (2022) but with more tech, let's say people started showing up with abilities in 2015. It's pretty rare for people with abilities to appear, so there aren't a ton of subjects. I will explain more in the lore tab I'm working on.

Sorry if I missed anything btw! Had a long day and I'm tired and oh boy am I bad at writing when I'm tired. I'm excited to see how the characters interact, we have a lot of tier 3 subs so it should be interesting!

Take your time! Personally still getting characters finished up and hoping to post them soon
Currently concepts are
  • Childish human-macaque hybrid that can become a big ol monkey monster basically
  • Questionable subject/scientist thats very morally questionable and basically emotionally manipulates everyone around her with a big old smile. Also low-key encourages experiments involving her own body bc she doesn't die easy (I love her she's a horrid person)
  • Gruff doctor that always uses a wheelchair or cane to get around and very much questions how ethical Forest Glade really is. He'd never say anything, of course, but it nags him
Super excited to play them and interact with everyone!

Those are some great character ideas! Im happy to see variety going on here, the first lab RP I hosted was mostly full of angsty teen characters XD

Here's the lore page! Sorry if it's messy, I wanted to get it out before Monday. I'll probably edit it more later. If you want me to add anything, don't hesitate to ask! I probably forgot something anyway. Realistic or Modern - Forest Glade - lots o lore
Since the lab was built in 2015 and that's around the time that Cassiel escaped, could he perhaps have been one of the first patients?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back