• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forest Glade Labs (OOC+Plot discussion)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, how many of y'all are still making characters? I just need to know so I can set a day for when I post the IC thread.

Alright, how many of y'all are still making characters? I just need to know so I can set a day for when I post the IC thread.
Should be finishing up my character sheets by later today! Would do it now but stuck at school and my phone sucks lol

I've got 1/3 done, might get the rest up today but I'm sick so that's debatable >< but ill at least be done in a few days

Oh no! I hope you feel better. There's no rush, I think I'm going to set the IC thread date for Friday, but if anyone needs more time I can extend it. I might also post it earlier if everyone finishes!

I'm only planning on using Minnie for now, but I am going away for the weekend so if you post the IC on Friday, I'll have to jump in a little later if that's okay! I'll be back by Monday c:

Hey Speck! Done with doth my Subject chars now and I still have no clue what rank they would be??? Can u check them over and tell me what you think they would be? 🤔 Tysm

I love your writing style! I think vyrise (sorry if I spelled that wrong) would be a tier 3, but I can see how you would get stuck on that. Do you think the staff can have a special lock on blindfold that doesn't come off unless it's unlocked? Something like that anyway.

For Fever I need a tiny bit more info.

1. How can staff protect themselves from getting sick?

2. How often does the illness prove fatal?

3. Does the illness go away after getting out of her exposure?

If you already mentioned any of that info in the CS, sorry I might have missed it XD

Oh, one more thing, does Vyrise's ability still work even through glass and cameras? It might be a little hard for her to interact with characters if it does, she would probably have to go blind whenever in free time or meal time xD
(Not to mention if the subs somehow.... Y'know.... Escaped their cells.... Not that that's gonna happen )

Most of Viryse's abilities are sight-based, so that's what I was thinking about the blindfold, her powers would be greatly weakened by glass/camera, basically the same as when she's blindfolded, she'd still have the more attractive/more likable then average aura/charm.

Fever's illness is spread mostly by contact, not air. Only years and years of airborne, without masks, etc would cause it to develop but touching skin/plants causes it. So she wears a mask, gloves, etc. The illness basically its only symptoms are the plants and a VERY bad fever. But people infected usually don't die from that, the plants start sprouting on the hands growing internally before externally, eventually killing them and using their bodies to grow bigger/grow more plants. The illness goes away once the plants are plucked out of the skin.

Ok, so I'd put Fever in a tier 2 catagory if it's most of the time not fatal is exposed for a brief amount of time. If it is likely to be fatal if exposed for even a brief amount of time then tier 3.

And thats good to hear about viryse, because it will be easier to allow her to interact with other characters. SORRY ONE MORE QUESTION but this is just out of sheer curiosity for me XD when people look her in the eyes does the effect last forever or will it wear off over time if they are kept in confinement/not able to see her again?

it takes a while to wear off but it does though with side effects i.e, obsession/ infatuation becomes easier, more fragile minds, paranoia. Being under the Charm feels like your favorite thing is Vir, that she makes the person ecstatic and happy a state in which all feeling of responsibility and anxiety is banished so when it wears of the real world can be pretty harsh on the victems.

Just post a CS as usual, and I'll read it over. If you're character sounds good I'll give you a thumbs up, if not, I'll tell you. Its only like that so we don't get one of those under developed holy heck are they going to kill all our ocs and ruin the plot characters in a really high position. (That has happened on multiple occasions 😬)

...I got really tempted to make a Type 1 patient so now I'm doing that too because I always make too many chars anyways, so some sort of aqua/amphibious character coming soon to Feral's cs :]

I had a little idea that Minnie would probably really like Sam the guard. He's nicer than the other guards and she's pretty much only a kid who had no decent father figure in her life. Plus, you said he goes out of his way to see some subjects sometimes so she probably thinks he's the nicest person she's ever met haha

I'm sure he would like her, he really likes subjects that are kind and easy to deal with. I wouldn't be surprised if he would bring her little gifts and games to play. Maybe even give her a hug if she wanted one XD (of course he'd have to wear his helmet attachment to prevent her from touching his face though)

That's ADORABLE, she really wants a hug but I can see her being really scared of hugging someone just in case something happened, and if she did get a hug she'd probably happy cry afterwards haha
Also she's super easy to deal with but I can also see her eventually losing it with a scientist and getting into A LOT of trouble, especially if she's being tested/tortured and it really hurts, she's a lot more likely to strike out and try to touch someone she shouldn't just to try and escape

Sam better not be around if she does that because they'll probably punish her and he might get all protective XD

I just realized for a few of the tier 3 subjects the helmet would work to block some dangerous abilities, so it's good the guards can actually easily interact with a lot of the characters!

See that would also be cute but he'd probably get fired/go "missing" lol

im finally done with all my sheetsssss, so if yall haven't read Pearl or Lux you can do that now :]

also some headcanons and also each of my char's relationships with each other :]

Fever

• Really shy around new people, like "Im terrified and literally shaking" nervous.
  • You can tell she's around because her gas mask is really loud, that's on purpose because she kept scaring people because she walked so quietly.
  • Sometimes mint grows and she plucks them even if they hurt/bleed because yum mint.
  • Also grows catnip... cats love her.
  • Has a lot of bloody noses that are hard to stop, always panics about getting things dirty and other people sick.
  • Fever doesn't know any of my other chars but Lux because she came here only a week or two ago.

Viryse (Pronounced Vir-eese FYI)

• Enjoys testing time because she can play up her pain and sometimes get sympathy.
  • Sad puppy dog eyes all the time.
  • Hates lack of physical contact but that can also increase the hold of charm on another.
  • The power of her hold/her victim's happiness is affected by her mood, so anyone under her will go to no ends to make her happy even if she doesn't want whatever they're doing.
  • Nailbiter when alone, you can tell she's had a lack of contact too severe for her if her fingers are bloody because she starts to bite the skin of her fingers if there are no more nails, not even realizing it because she is too caught up in her mind/worries to notice.
  • Viryse has been here for around 5-7 months, Hates both pearl and lux because they don't give her any attention.

Pearl

• Her cell is basically a pool/aquarium and has a space where she can come out of the water to meet with the doctors.
  • If she ever doesn't cooperate with coming out of the water they have a big hoop/fishnet that they'd use to bring her out of the water.
  • Hates being dry, her scales itch a ton.
  • Mother type kinda? But like business mom not worry mom.
  • She has a wicked sense of humor and laughs to herself when people get hurt because of their own stupidity.
  • Lux and her give book recommendations sometimes. Thinks Viryse is very much a child.

Lux

• He is grumpy but he isn't stubborn, a lot of work gets passed on to 'em.
  • They dont take notes until the end of the day/whenever they have to turn the notes in due to not forgetting and so they don't get stolen, writing them down only after they're alone.
  • Actually terrified of the patient that can erase/change memories.
  • Acts like a wet cat and is graceful like one too
  • Patients are patients, they dont care about em, though the book recommendations are nice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back