• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy For King and Country! [OOC][OPEN]

Wait, just reread his post before this one. They were already on there way back. But still, I feel like a mass of soldiers wouldn't be able to make it 10 miles in such a small amount of time

Well, a timespan was never really given in his posts. We dunno how long it took him to get there. But it's up to y'all, I don't mind either way.

Also, is this dead? :(

What exactly is your character's role supposed to be, Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ? Like, what is she going to add to the RP?
I thought it explained herself, what with her being the angel of justice and battle coming down to earth in the middle of a big war and all. But her role would be another peice on the board, wanting for this war to end and to bring punishment to those responsible for crimes that started this war

i would be posting but i am not sure what to do next my undead thing kinda seems to have been a very minor annoyance at best

Ok, were going to move on. I will have a post up tomorrow as I am going to be off early tonight.

I've moved into a new apartment and I don't think I'll have internet set up until next week at the latest, to explain my absence. I'm visiting family, so I have a few hours right now to get a post up, so I'll do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back