• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy For King and Country! [OOC][OPEN]

Well shit. I got distracted and wasn't able to finish everything, and I will be going M.I.A for the next two weeks. I will return on the 17th and then we'll be able to start.

The anticipation is killing me! xD

Have a great vacation! Looking forward to your return! Raku Raku

Thanks. Don't worry, anticipation is killing me too.

Have a good vacation! You're killing me though lmao

Thanks, and I'm sorry for the delay on this starting. I'll be so RpN-sick while I'm gone but hopefully that'll give me a little bit more motivation to finish things up.

Hi guys! I'm back earlier than I expected, but due to the current time (4:30 AM) I will be getting everything together tomorrow - tomorrow night.

Yes! Tis is a reckoning! I can't wait for this to happen, my hammer thrists for the blood of supernatural scum and their traitorous Solarian minions. I even prepared a list of a number of magical items Viktor has to claim through a number of character development posts, though I'm not good at all at development posts...

Ok, I don't know who's on now, but whoever is I need you to choose. I am extremely tired and on the verge of passing out, so should I just get an IC up tonight and finish the lore later tomorrow or get the whole thing set up later tomorrow?

Ok, I don't know who's on now, but whoever is I need you to choose. I am extremely tired and on the verge of passing out, so should I just get an IC up tonight and finish the lore later tomorrow or get the whole thing set up later tomorrow?
I reckon get the whole thing set up later tomorrow. I know how draining being the GM for an RP is so it would be much better if you take a rest now and come back later. If you push yourself to get something out now, you might feel it's not up to par later on. We can wait. We've waited this long. Another day wouldn't make that much of a difference. Take care of yourself first :)

Yeah, I've gotten myself into some pickles after pushing myself to complete something. It'd be subpar or straight up illiterate. I'll be getting myself not only a new pair of headphones tomorrow, but also some Monsters to help me focus. See you all in about 3 to 8 hours. I never know when I'll wake up anymore.

Kings are done, only a few more topics to go and lore is finished. I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll be back to work. I want to say somewhere around 8:00 PM EST everything will be up.

I didn't account for dinner and my mom just made me take my little sister to the store so I'll have to push the start time back to 9-9:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back