• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy For King and Country! [OOC][OPEN]

Abana Abana I think you've posted your sheet twice
I did, I'm trying to fix the one I have up by changing the color but even that wont work for me. gonna have to just leave the my first sheet the way it is and hope people read the right side bio before reading the bottom ones

Also, I'mma apply for military leader of Fuerin's army in case I get ninja'd. In that unlikely case, though, that's fine. I can make second-in-command or a foot soldier.

With my character posted--and if she's approved--if someone wants the second in command position, I have some ideas: Corrine is actively searching for people who know what's what about the supernatural, so she would love a second-in-command knowledgeable on the matter. In addition, it could add some IC conflict if the previous second-in-command was displaced because she wanted someone knowledgeable close to her. Ofc that would require two other human characters, and I'm sure supernaturals are more attractive to players right now.

But ye: if someone in general wants to make someone for Fuerin's army and wants Corrine's attention lmk. I think it's worth discussing if it can attract people to Fuerin's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back