• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foggy's Recruitment Thread(NEW PLOTS)

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince

Officer On Deck

Hello there! Now that I have your attention, I'm Fog Fleet Captain, though it's much easier if you just call me Foggy, or Cap, or if you're feeling particularly forward, you can say "Oh Captain, my Captain". Now then, I'm a new account of an old face on this site, which I used for just about a year before essentially destroying and starting new. I've been RPing ever since I was a kid, all the way back when email and my flip phone were the chief methods of RP. I'll skip over my interests or any boring details of my life, for both our sakes. I'm looking for a detailed, literate partner, I myself am in the process of writing my first full novel, and am looking for someone with a similar level of skill, or at the very least, dedication to writing. I can match just about anything that's thrown my way, and given my own initiative I usually type about 2-3 paragraphs for the typical scene, less for a dialogue between our characters, and much more for a expositionary scene. As for my characters, I can play males and females about equally, though I'm much more familiar with males. I can easily manage FxF and MxF romances, and can do doubling, I am not really familiar with MxM, but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon enough.

I'll try to organize these plots and pairings by Genre. First is Fandoms.

Fandoms

• Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night (Anime)
  • RWBY
  • Arpeggio of Blue Steel
  • Legend of the Legendary Heroes
  • Pokemon
  • Persona 3 and 4
  • SMT 4
  • Noragami
  • Cornelia Funke's Mirrorworld
  • Arslan Senki (Anime)
  • Hetalia
  • The World God Only Knows
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Code Geass
  • Kill la Kill
  • Ace Attorney
  • Fire Emblem
  • Aldnoah Zero

All of these have various plots and pairings attached to them, but it's easier to draw you in with the vague promise of sharing the experience of the fandom than list out crummy ideas that might turn you away.

Fantasy

• Prince/Princess x Barbarian
  • Knight x Knight
  • Wounded Warrior x Servant of the Church
  • Vampires
  • Large Scale Fantasy Adventure
  • Modern Fantasy
  • King/Queen x Royal Guard

Futuristic

• Flooded Earth
  • Human x Android
  • Futuristic Romeo and Juliet(Ask About This)
  • Sci-Fi Shipwrecked
  • Love on the Battlefield
  • Trapped in a Video Game
  • Futuristic Military Academy
  • Futuristic Gladiator Academy
  • Giant Robot Pilots

Modern

• A MMO champion loses their rank to a noob, they demand to meet them in person, but, uh-oh, the noob is super cute?
  • Shipwrecked
  • Unlikely Couples
  • Reunited Childhood friends
  • Reunited Childhood Rivals
  • Attorney x Prosecutor

This list will continue to expand as I find more interesting ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like wounded warrior and servant of the church :)

I am also interested in queen x royal guard :)  

Princess/barbarian sounds interesting :) are you only looking to play characters from the fandoms listed, or did you want oc's for the "Fantasy" list? Or a combo? I prefer oc's but can do either, I love RWBY ^_^  

Oh Captain, my Captain! Would you like to role-play an arranged marriage between the prince and princess of enemy kingdoms?

Or, if not, how do you feel about any of these???

Spy or kidnapper/princess

Enemy Prince / princess

Prince / commoner who hates royalty

Boarding school

Vampire X human

Vampire X vampire hunter

Teacher X older student

Ancient God X princess

Gang leader X rich girl

Gang leader X second in command

Camp halfblood

Dragon X dragon tamer

Bully X bullied

Best friends

Neighbors 

Bad boy X popular girl

Popular boy X theatre girl

Bad boy X nerd

Demon X human

Demon X vampire 

Gangster X student

Zombie apocalypse survivors

I'm sorry if you posted on this thread earlier and I didn't reply, I didn't have notifications turned on for the thread. If you are still interested please PM me or comment again!

Iiiiiiinterestiiiiing ...

Okay. Fandoms: I've heard of most of these, but I'm only personally familiar with RWBY and Pokemon (alas! What a typical and uneducated plebeian I am).

As for Fantasy/Futurustic/Modern genres, I'm highly partial toward Fantasy and Futuristic (Science-Fantasy too). But as for the plots in particular - I don't want to say any of them necessarily have my interest, because there's a lot of ways they could go. KnightxKnight for instance, could be heavily focused on serving a liege and might be focused on relationships with superiors, subordinates and equals. On the other hand, it could be two knights far from home, and it could be an adventure story full of roaming about, braving pitfalls and perils and self-discovery. Vampires on the other hand could be about hiding one's identity in society, or it could be about coming to terms with one's identity as a "monster". It could be about traveling vampires exploring the world. It could be about vampire clan wars. There are so many paths it could all go down.

That said ... hi.

I'm still somewhat new to RPnation, but I'm a literate detailed Roleplayer who obsesses over worldbuilding. So if I seem your type, shoot me a PM and we can discuss some of the nitty-gritty details on several genres and whatnot, and perhaps come to something we're both super-enthused about.

Cheers :)

I'm interested in the trapped in a video game, and large scale fantasy adventure.

Hiya, Capt’n!

So, the Flooded Earth and Shipwrecked caught my eye. I’ve actually been wanting to do a Shipwrecked kind of plot for a while now, but alas, no one has been interested.

Now, I suppose I should give you a brief overview of myself so that you can find out if you’ll blend with me or not. I will match your posts – so if you write 2-3 paragraphs, I will. I quite like the more detailed posts, because I find it hard to come up with a detailed reply when I get a sentence to work off… So yeah, I’d be up to for that!

Uh, for characters, I generally play a female (Yeah, I dunno how to be a male. .-.) So, I’d rather your character be a male, and we can do MxF. If that’s all good with you, of course.

I do typically reply quite fast, sometimes more than ten times a day, but I understand people have lives, so I honestly won’t mind if you take longer. (Just don’t disappear on me ;_; )

I am new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for a year or two… But, they were amateur, and most barely reached a full paragraph. But, I am getting better (And I write a couple of stories myself) And I will try my absolute best to match you and be quite detailed. I will make mistakes, I stuff up tenses all the time, and sometimes describe things in a funny way, but if you can deal with all that, great!

I think… that’s it? Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

^-^

What up, Captain?

Do you have a plot for the wounded warrior/church servant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back