• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ

Hello everyone! FNAF Security Breach has consumed my soul and so I decided to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me haha. I am looking for a very specific pairing when it comes to this fandom but before we get to that, let's get my requirements out of the way first ^^

1. 18+ only please. I am 27 years old and it's nothing against the younger members of the site, but I just feel more comfortable writing with individuals closer to my own age.

2. Here are the gender pairings that I feel comfortable playing: MxM and NBxM with myself filling in the male role, NBxF and MxF with myself playing as the female.

3. At least two decent-sized paragraphs. I am not asking to be given a novel with each post (though I wouldn't complain if that was the case) but I need enough to keep my interest and keep the story flowing smoothly. Absolutely no one-liners, I'm sorry but I will lose interest fairly quickly if you give anything less than at least two paragraphs.

4. I have two topics I wish to keep out of any stories we create and those are alcoholism and drugs. Other than that, I'm fine with dark themes. Please let me know if you have any triggers or have topics you wish to keep out of our roleplay, I want us to enjoy the story we're writing and the last thing I want is for anyone to be uncomfortable.

5. I love having romance included in my roleplays, but I understand that it is not everyone's cup of tea, so if you want our characters to have a plutonic relationship or even a found family moment, we can do that too.

6. I prefer to roleplay/plot either in PM's or on Discord.

Now then, on to why you probably clicked on this thread! I am looking for someone to play Sun & Moon against my original character. Whether this is within the Canon universe or an AU, I'm fine with whatever we plot so long as Sun & Moon are involved. I've got a few plots or we can brain-storm something, I'm fine with either ^^

Please send me a PM or drop a comment below if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back