• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

busyGoonin

i am looking respectfully
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo yo, so I've been itching to share this plot with someone and do it so I decided to come here with my one second of confidence to find an rp partner!
If you want to discuss anything in further detail like ocs or workshop the plot with me before we rp just pm me and we can chat

---

The details .u.
-Warning, I am going to be using an oc, so if you're not okay with that I suggest you click off now, if you're just here to read about what I got then feel free to stay!-
My character is an employee who got asked to be a security guard, working alongside Vanessa due to some small break ins. They originally worked in parts and service(technically still due but their hours are changed), not a lot of people outside that division know about them since they have a very forgettable face and usually just lurk around, they're not like a master at their job but they work hard and it shows. Weirdly enough though, for being a big part in the animatronics 'life' they barely recognize them.
How they got the security job isn't anything exciting, just their manager suggested them since they stay after hours anyways and usually just sneaks out right before they get locked in. Did management give a memo out to the animatronics and Vanessa? No. Does my character know this? No. Is Management bad at their job? Yes. Am I bad at writing plot. Yeah ://

What I'm okay with
I'm okay with mostly everything, but thats because I am a people pleaser, but if you want to discuss any triggers you might have that i should avoid that is completely fine!
OCs, I love ocs, if you want to bring your own character into this and talk about how they can fit into the story that would be great, I try and write very flexible plots so you can just slip right in there with not major issues.
headcanons, this can be headcanons for my character or any of the canon characters
PMs, i mean whats there to say? Just shoot me a message and I'll try and respond when I see it

What I'm looking for in a rp partner
Someone who is fine with both rapid fire responses and one day responses, I often get distracted or don't know what to write so my usual response total is 3 times per day.
At least a paragraph, I don't ask for much, hell I can barely write a paragraph most times lol, but give me something to work with and I'll try my best
Equal interaction time, like say if I'm giving your character some interaction I expect the same in some form
If you're okay with comedy, references to memes or tik toks that would be great! I'm not at all super serious when it comes to how I roleplay, and I like to think that can be told in how I write certain characters.
Communication, I feel like before we partake in an rp adventure together we should talk a bit! You know, discuss common interests, what we would like to see in the rp, how we think characters act, headcanons, all of the juicy stuff!

Hi! I've been super into security breach my favorites being sun and moon in the daycare. My OC has a pretty bubbly and goofy personality that might fit with yours quite well. My idea was to have her work in the daycare with the kids and by like sun and moons supervisor and be the one to take them to your character if they malfunction or break.

Hi! I've been super into security breach my favorites being sun and moon in the daycare. My OC has a pretty bubbly and goofy personality that might fit with yours quite well. My idea was to have her work in the daycare with the kids and by like sun and moons supervisor and be the one to take them to your character if they malfunction or break.
That sounds awesome dude, mind if i pm you to discuss more?

Yello hello. Saw your ad while looking up "Security Breach" and I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you. That is, if you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back