• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dandandanii

✦ replying slowly(iДi)
  • happy march!

E45BC942CE838D301C98D77EFBF28E49B1F7F8CC

hi, dandandanii here, but you can just call me dani ( she / her ).

i have lurked here for a long time and finally decided to post. i am chill ( even if my rules might make me seem strict ). i am currently looking for a few partners - ( not too many, i don't have a set amount ) however, i will close thread when i feel like i have enough. please be 18 plus, and feel free to dm me or post in the thread if you are interested in something. i will clean up the thread from time to time. side note: if i leave the conversation after you dm me - it means that i have enough partners in general or for that fandom, i will do my best to let me know but i get intimidated easily. i'm not choosing partners based on first come first serve, it's more about compatibility. thanks for taking the time to consider me & for reading this thread.

as a side note, i do ooc and roleplay via pm's. however, i am okay with ooc on discord and writing here. i am flexible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back