• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fluffy rp?

Multisimpx

Hey everyone! I am looking to do a fandom roleplay,Rick and morty ! I’d like a Rick for my oc. Also,I can double,and I’m okay with doing any fandom for your side!Please be at least semi lit to literate,I can also rp on discord! I can also do demon slayer and Haikyuu!

Hello everyone! So I’m bored and was wondering if anyone would like to roleplay! Right now,I’d like to do a demon slayer or Rick and Morty roleplay since those are my two top fandoms. For Rick and morty,I would love someone to play Rick. For Demon slayer,I’m looking for a Zenitsu,Inosuke or Rengoku! Ocxcc,please be at least semi lit. I can double ,and I can do any fandom for doubling,even if it’s not one I mentioned because I’m open to trying to play any character!!!

I don’t have much of a plot in mind,but I have kind of an idea for rick and morty,but it can go for demon slayer as well! Just pm me!:)

so,today i kinda wanna do a parent trap rp with a twist. i was hoping to do a rick and morty roleplay. so,this was of course one of my AM morning thoughts. i thought,what if rick and vi(an oc of mine) had twins,but they had to give one up for adoption. years later,the two find each other at camp and reconnect,so they switch like in the parent trap to see what their parents were like. its a bit different than the actual parent trap,but i thought it would be fun. anyway,if you want to do this,pm me! make sure you are okay with ocxcc,and are at least semi lit. i can double as well,and prefer to rp on discord! i can also do other fandoms like haikyu,demon slayer,mha,the big bang theory,disney movies,friends,futurama or bojack horseman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back