• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern đť“Żđť“µđť“¸đť”€đť“®đť“»đť“Ľ - long term [mxm, mxf, fxf] plots!

pasta

gogo dancer
[class=whole] width:60%; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=whole] [class=hello] width:30%; float:left; [/class] [div class=hello][class=amberimg] height:190px; width:100%; background:url('https://pa1.narvii.com/5897/14d7b6573c6a1b74ad8e2e2623355e435c48f747_00.gif'); background-size:100%; [/class] [div class=amberimg][/div] [class=uhbreak] height:5px; [/class] [div style="font-size:12px;font-family:calibri;line-height:13px;text-align:center;margin-top:5px;"]love is 4 walls[/div] [class=tag] height:20px; width:23%; background:#445577; float:left; border:0px solid #fff; border-radius:5px; [/class] [class=tag2] height:20px; width:23%; background:#445577; float:left; margin-left:5px; border:0px solid #fff; border-radius:5px; [/class] [div class=uhbreak][/div] [div class=tag][div style="width:90%;font-size:12px;color:#aaaa99;font-family:calibri;line-height:20px;text-align:center;font-weight:800;"]# mxm[/div][/div] [div class=tag2][div style="width:90%;font-size:12px;color:#aaaa99;font-family:calibri;line-height:20px;text-align:center;font-weight:800;"]# mxf[/div][/div] [div class=tag2][div style="width:90%;font-size:12px;color:#aaaa99;font-family:calibri;line-height:20px;text-align:center;font-weight:800;"]# fxf[/div][/div] [div class=tag2][div style="width:90%;font-size:12px;color:#aaaa99;font-family:calibri;line-height:20px;text-align:center;font-weight:800;"]# krp[/div][/div] [class=krystalimg] height:100px; width:100%; background:url('https://38.media.tumblr.com/dbab04599f0ff764ffb5da992d636e87/tumblr_nwu3ufX22d1sn3z8zo7_400.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin-top:5px; [/class] [div class=krystalimg][/div] [class=togetherimg] height:100px; width:100%; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/133fac397cca57d3916fd554efbc6a3a/tumblr_nwu87bQkSF1s5q5l6o8_400.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin-top:5px; [/class] [div class=togetherimg][/div][/div] [class=post] width:60%; float:left; margin-left:10px; border-left:1px solid #777788; border-right:1px solid #777788; border-top:1px solid #777788; [/class] [div class=post][div style="font-size:20px;font-family:calibri;color:#777788;font-weight:800;float:left;margin-left:5px;"]blue velvet ;[/div] [class=container] width:100%; height:180px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; border-bottom:1px solid #777788; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:180px; float:left; margin:5px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox] [div style="font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;line-height:14px;"]Why, hello there. I see you've stumbled upon my thread because you're interested in finding a cool partner -- hopefully. I hope I'm the one for you, aha.

So, onto me, shall we? Pasta~ I'm specifically farfalle. As well as that, I'm a literate/detailed roleplayer with my posts ranging from 4 - 10 paragraphs; perhaps even more by now. I've started to lose count. I live in EST time zone, and I do go to school like most people on the site. I try to get replies out every other day, but sometimes I'm a little too busy. If you couldn't tell already, I do enjoy kpop. I suppose for most that is a turnoff, but no need to worry. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to like the music as well. As long as you go with realistic face claims, I'm good. That being said, I do tend to go for est. Asian fcs as it's what I'm used to. I love planning and ooc talk, especially crack rp segments; those get me super inspired to reply.

I prefer my characters to have deep story arcs. I prefer they have reasoning for their behavior and things they say. I want each one to be unique, to change and learn throughout the story. If one of my characters are happy and sweet, it’s because they were raised in a loving environment. If they’re moody and rude, perhaps something happened during their childhood that sparked this behavior. I really love working on characters and developing them throughout the story. Well rounded and thought out characters are my “kink.”

[/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=container2] width:100%; height:225px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; border-bottom:1px solid #777788; [/class] [class=scrollbar2] width:105%; height:225px; float:left; margin:5px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox2]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container2][div class=scrollbar2][div class=textbox2] [div style="font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;line-height:14px;"]Plot 1: on the water ( mxm, mxf, fxf)

Muse A left the little town on the water, and with it, he (/she) left Muse B. Muse B left Muse A in the stars. Sometimes she (/he) wonder if, from the stars, he (/she) stares down at Earth and watches the little speck that is her. While he sees flashing lights from thick cameras, she sees headlines with his name printed in bold. Does he still remember that time when they were teenagers and he serenaded her while their legs dangled over the edge of the dock? Muse A is being offered a vacation of his choice, complimentary of his company. A month, a whole month he gets to stay in the location of his choice. Instead of some fancy resort, he decides to visit the little town on the water. Is it possible to rekindle what they once had as teenagers?

Plot 2 spring fling (mxm, mxf)

Muse A is a serial dater, popping hearts and murdering the idea of love. The idea of actually falling into love scares him/her. Muse B doesn’t understand love and is new to the idea of it but, when he sees Muse A, he just knows he/she’s the one. The crazed romancer, however, just sees Muse B as a spring fling. But, how did they meet? How did he lock eyes with him/her? They work together at a magazine company, well, Muse B is just a measly intern, while Muse A works full time as an editor.

But, during some company granted trip, their spring fling grows a little closer. In the mountains of some, beautiful country scenery, they fall closer together. Muse B may refer to these growing feelings as love, while Muse A sees them as wrong and maybe even weak.

“I love you.” “Don’t say that.”

Plot 3 a letter (mxm)

Muse A is an adventurous, young soul with a lovely life. His required classes’ grades are mediocre, but his art class grades are flourishing. Muse B is more of a quiet student who often indulges in books and school work. School is the only time he can be free from his home life, in place of caring parents is a meek mother and an abusive father. For years, Muse A had been dreaming of Muse B for his entire high school career. He had a staring habit, or at least that’s what Muse B believes. Why else would his eyes be glued to him so often? So, during ever lunch when everyone is away, Muse A slips little love letters into one of the books Muse B is reading. And, when everyone is back in class, he loves watching the reaction of his crush when he reads the letter.

But, what happens when he gets caught by the ever so lovely Muse B?

Plot 4 ugly duckling [(mxf)

Muse A was bullied extensively for his frizzy hair and fat face. It had gotten to the point where she had to be homeschooled. Even now that she has become nice on the eyes, she still holds onto those childhood insecurities. After years of being homeschooled, she’s being forced to go to high school for the experience. Heart shattered, she goes to campus with a plastic bag over her head like some estranged childhood cartoon. A smiley face was drawn on the front of it with a pink paint pen. Instantly, she’s shunned by her weird mask. But, Muse B takes interest in her almost immediately. He’s surprisingly cute, and under the mask, she can feel herself blushing.

But during class, she’s forced to pull off the paper bag, and the panic ensues. Everyone is expecting some horrid person, but she’s pretty. [based off of the Thai drama, Ugly Duckling Don't]

Plot 5 my muse (mxm)

He’s the only one Muse A sees in his eyes, he’s the only one Muse A delicately cares for like a beautiful plum tree. Each plum is a burst of inspiration on a white canvas. Muse A is a painter, who gets all his inspiration from his lover. When his lover is sad, Muse A’s paintings reflect that. Splashes of blue and black decorate the background of the canvas, and in the center, a beautiful, godly figure stands. Some may say Muse A is obsessed, but for him, it’s just undying love. But, he needs to get over him, he’s dead.

Muse B is a cop, forced to do a wellness check on Muse A at least once a week. He gets a few calls from his neighbors saying things like, “Please do a wellness check on ---, I heard a loud noise,” or “--- hasn’t left his apartment in a few days. I’m worried.” But, Muse A is always okay, at least physically he is. Muse B has begun to grow quite fond of the painter and usually stays for coffee after checking up on him. One might even say he has feelings.

Plot 6 halloween?! (mxm, mxf)

Halloween parties are always pretty wild, especially college one. What is even weirder is when you end up doing a couple costume with someone you hate. That’s what happened to Muse A and Muse B. How EMBARRASSING. But, maybe it shows they have more in common than they thought.

“You’re prince charming is over there.” “What?” “Look, he’s dressed like a hot ---, hun.” (---- bc idk the concept yet lmao) “Are you fucking kidding me? I HATE HIM.”

This one is just more a fun, carefree type plot. I thought it’d be fun to add in.

Plot 7 shattered heart (mxm, fxf)

Muse A’s heart was ripped out of his chest ruthlessly by Muse B, or that’s how he saw it. Muse B was actually rather gentle with him and sweet with him during the breakup. He didn’t want to end it with him; but, he was going to study abroad, and he wasn’t prepared to withstand a long distance relationship. But what happens when Muse B finally comes back from his studying and goes to rekindle things with Muse A, only to find Muse A as moved on to a new man.

Plot 8 burning passion or burning laundry (mxm)

Muse A doesn't exactly know the correct way to do his laundry. He often forgets to clean off the lint sheet. His awful habit finally comes back to hurt him when he sets the washing room of his apartment ablaze. Thankfully, no one was harmed in the fire. However, Muse B's apartment had become inhabitable due to the fire, and he was rendered homeless. Muse A, feeling horrible, offers an air mattress and a spare blanket for however long it takes for Muse B's apartment to be redone.

IDEAS for plots [cravings]:
Youtube couple
Geishas (fxf)
Kpop idols
Office-type situation
Crime/heist (triple h 199X)
Love triangle
Something like Exo’s Lucky One & Monster
Swim team

thanks for reading!

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=hola] float:left; height:0px; margin-top:-250px; margin-left:300px; [/class] [div class=hola] [div style="font-size:30px;color:#777788;font-weight:800;float:left;margin-left:5px;text-shadow:1px 1px #aaaa99;letter-spacing:3px;"]plots![/div] [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
They all sound wonderful!

But plot 2 sounds super interesting

PM me if you’re still looking!

Last edited:
omgomgomg spring fling sounds so cute? i'm totally interested in that one, if you still are?
send me a pm if you wanna discuss c:

hey pasta, i would love to do the letter plot with you! something cute and mxm is what i've been looking for! if you're still up for doing that one, let me know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back