• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern fleur's party search (M|M)

flleur

Hilaris Prenda

Search Party for Partners
(It's not really just for realistic/modern)

• Introduction

Hello~! My name is fleur! You can call me berry, bub, Aiden, whatever you want that is cool with me. ^_^ Please tell me what's your favorite genre in Rps when you PM me, this would tell me you read the WHOLE thread.

About the thread

If you know already, this thread is about finding partners! I get very bored.

What's expected

I expect my partner(s) to:

▪Be literate.

▪Write 2 or more paragraphs.

▪Chat with me frequently in the OOC we might create. (I do want friends, too.)

▪Reply daily, Semi daily, weekly, Semiweekly, Flexible, Adaptable.

▪Not drop out. You need to speak with me first, please.

▪And Be alright with any dark themes.

▪Also do M | M pairings only.

Perference

What I prefer for my partner to:

• Be able to play only top. No bottom, no switches. Only a top, please.

• Use anime/realistic pictures. No description.

• PM me first.

What I prefer:

¤ I use forums or PMs RPs.

¤ I only playing bottom characters. I can not, repeat not, write a character who is a top and switch. And I prefer not to because I don't like to play those type of characters or whatever you will like to call them. It doesn't mean that my characters will be the quiet, shy, etc type. That's stupid to think actually.

¤ I really really love dark themes and the likes, so please be comfortable with any of the plots/pairings.

Last edited:
Hmmm....I'm willing to take a swing at ya with a few male characters I have.
Zain, Gawain, Gerrant, and Larius.
If you want, I'll give you a synopsis of each one.

Zain: outwardly stoic but extremely curious and inwardly kind.
Gawain: Flirty, seductive, and laid back.
Gerrant: laid-back, down to earth, quite the mother hen, and will not hesitate to glare at someone if they anger him.
Larius: speaks his mind, doesn't let others opinion get in his way, bullheaded to the extreme, softside is of passions but closed off if someone tries to get information on what he likes, gives the bird and gives nicknames to people/ calls them, "Asshole, Jackass, or Idiot"

Cool cool! Sounds very interesting to rp with them. I don't mind give it a try. Just pm me and we can discuss more. ^^ I may have a few characters in mind for them.

Yoyoyoyo, just came back a few days ago! So I'm ready to be back in roleplays~!

Sooo, I'm looking again for friends to rp and chat with~!

Heya Aiden!

I'd be interested in the Sadistic bastard x Good/Healthy pairing, or a demon x human play. Would you be comfortable with me using a pre-existing character that's adaptable to different situations? I can also provide writing samples if you'd like.

I'd be playing Alice Cooper, as he's portrayed as a fictional demon/'Lord of Nightmares' in the 2014 comics of the same name. He's known for having a sadistic streak, as well as being a violent alcoholic.

If you'd like I can PM you!

Hey there! I'm good doing either one! I don't mind if you use a pre-existing character. ^^

That's cool, please PM me so we can discuss more. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back