• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flamel Academy[Ooc/Lore]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ok? I don’t understand the joke
Not sure if it's a joke, so much as Ginko saying Rory leans towards women for attraction. Ember is lady, so...

I suppose if there's any humor it's that the discord memes it up about James falling for Rory and stuff, when Ember and Rory is Ginko's 'OTP'

Not sure if it's a joke, so much as Ginko saying Rory leans towards women for attraction. Ember is lady, so...

I suppose if there's any humor it's that the discord memes it up about James falling for Rory and stuff, when Ember and Rory is Ginko's 'OTP'

Forgive my ignorance, but what is otp?

otp means One True Pairing also know as OTP. It is your favorite relationship in a fandom. It is the couple that fans prefer over all others.
or
otp means one trick pony.

urban dictionary for the rescue

Well did not think you were gonna make a whole post in response to the filler XD

I’ll just add Nathan’s response somewhere in Eli’s post

I’m curious what everyone is thinking since they all witnessed a next gen elder fail to summon a familiar, something of which everyone else succeeded

I’m curious what everyone is thinking since they all witnessed a next gen elder fail to summon a familiar, something of which everyone else succeeded
Depends on who all saw her fail.

For example Chimera didn't see her fail.

Also I don't know when I'll get a post in I'm a little sick at the moment

James barely has a clue as to what an elder even is. He would be curious why only one person failed when it seemed like Ember didn't do anything differently in the ritual.

Niko might be thinking that it failed cause latin wasnt used. Or that her summoning did succeed but it either has delayed effect or her summon is cthulhu level so we cannot even perceive it yet.

Niko might be thinking that it failed cause latin wasnt used. Or that her summoning did succeed but it either has delayed effect or her summon is cthulhu level so we cannot even perceive it yet.

I wasn’t allowed to have something that powerful, lol

Rory probably doesn't care nor is he much interested. Same as his feelings towards her past. History with Scatty or no, Rory just sees Ember as another student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back