• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flamel Academy[Ooc/Lore]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i mean the irl Saint Germain liked fans, so of course the book version of him would also like that.
and i prefer to not to control npcs cause i don't know how to handle them, cause always its my version of that npc and not THE npc.
that's also why i never rp with canon characters unless they allow au's

i mean the irl Saint Germain liked fans, so of course the book version of him would also like that.
and i prefer to not to control npcs cause i don't know how to handle them, cause always its my version of that npc and not THE npc.
that's also why i never rp with canon characters unless they allow au's
Well the whole Rp is in Au so some of the characters don’t act the way they do in the books. It would be waaaaaaay to much work to try to actively and correctly display all the cannon characters personalities. I lowkey just kinda molded them into how I think they would think and feel. Well besides Perri and Nick….they are virtually the same.

And I didn’t know that, I don’t know much about Saint Germain…hadn’t even heard of him before I read the books so if you have any info you wanna share I’d graciously accept it

Count of St. Germain was an irl person, was a European adventurer who achieved prominence in European high society of the mid-18th century due to his interest and achievements in science, alchemy, philosophy, and the arts. St. Germain used a variety of names and titles, including the Marquis de Montferrat, Comte Bellamarre, Chevalier Schoening, Count Weldon, Comte Soltikoff, Manuel Doria, Graf Tzarogy, and Prinz Ragoczy.
so long story short he was either a real alchemist, or a really talented conman. either way there are lots of places you can read about him on Wikipedia or on liveabout.

Count of St. Germain was an irl person, was a European adventurer who achieved prominence in European high society of the mid-18th century due to his interest and achievements in science, alchemy, philosophy, and the arts. St. Germain used a variety of names and titles, including the Marquis de Montferrat, Comte Bellamarre, Chevalier Schoening, Count Weldon, Comte Soltikoff, Manuel Doria, Graf Tzarogy, and Prinz Ragoczy.
so long story short he was either a real alchemist, or a really talented conman. either way there are lots of places you can read about him on Wikipedia or on liveabout.

You know it’s a wonder how many people throughout the years actually studied alchemy is crazy because of how it’s viewed today. But then again people used to search out witchcraft to help with ailments before they hunted witches

And thanks for that!! I’ll have to read up on him as well as some of the other characters

Name : Harrold (Harry?)

Species : Tree-pouncing monitor lizard (2 and half ft long)

Beast form : Winged Crystal Drake

Elemental Affinity : Earth

Base skills : Passable climbing (somewhat slow, trees mostly). Basic swim (not optimized, very short periods).

Rather feeble tail slap. Fast run/sprint (for size, probably 7mph).

Above average horizontal leap (for size). Long tongue, smells with tongue.

Poison bite (bitten human would get moderately ill after an hour. Kills small mammals much sooner).

Gouging sharp claws (for size).

Beast form skills : Meld into/through element (Earth).

Localized 'Cavern' shaping (pillars to squeeze foes or perch, sand or pebble 'showers', rock moltening?).

Weak flight (short bursts vertical, short glides). Super claw grip/ultra sharp gouge (thick solid stone climbing, some metals and crystals).

Breath of spore shards ; short ranged breath weapon of pretty crystals that infects bodies to cause pleasant hallucinations.

Colonies are repelled by other crystal sources, hosts manipulated to seek vitality and Aura in uninfected or other sources.

Crystals absorb vitality/Aura in host, creeping and growing in size through body for a pretty but unpleasant demise.

Diet : Carnivore. Spiders, insects, smaller mammals, smaller lizards.

Appearance

Attachments

• c5c4f16c6b756db55373075d9661b3a0.jpg
    c5c4f16c6b756db55373075d9661b3a0.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • lKsmzS9dk9HmJMcuYQdygf92man2q_6rowHQIZxz0Wg.jpg
    lKsmzS9dk9HmJMcuYQdygf92man2q_6rowHQIZxz0Wg.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
This is for Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

The others have already seen this sheet. Too bad the adult form photo refused to convert on RPnation.

So yeah. yer a lizard Harry

that's James' familiar Harry the lizard

just so you know Rctic, from discord.
Niko might not be fully human, Niko might create faux artifacts for others, so think of what you would order from him if Ember wanted to do so.

Huh? I’m confused
In simple terms Orin and Meg are discussing having Niko as partially not human. (Similar to Ember but instead of an elder descendent the descendent of a failed experiment). Contrary to that he'd be selling enchanted items he makes to staff and dorm mates (hence the suggestion to think of something you'd like)

Also irrelevent to flamel but I took a nap. I feel a bit better. I might be able to pull something for you tonight

In simple terms Orin and Meg are discussing having Niko as partially not human. (Similar to Ember but instead of an elder descendent the descendent of a failed experiment). Contrary to that he'd be selling enchanted items he makes to staff and dorm mates (hence the suggestion to think of something you'd like)

Also irrelevent to flamel but I took a nap. I feel a bit better. I might be able to pull something for you tonight

Oh, well nothing comes to mind

Hey Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

I've discussed having James' second element being air, the idea of sound/music magic is being discussed.

Thinking James would use something like a flute for focusing the wind and Aura.

Not sure when it's going to happen (if at all) but maybe Ember could teach him how to play?

Putting aside the drama Niko, James and Ember could try bonding/being pals because they're all musical? Megilagor Megilagor

Blake does guitar as well, if I'm remembering, but that's a string instrument. Dest Dest

Assuming James can get along with anyone at all maybe the 4 of them are the school band geeks lol

Also Rcticwolf Rcticwolf me and Orin are discussing a special something for Chimera. What will it be?

It'll be a surprise

But rest assured she'll still be human XD

Well seems like Rory and James are getting along nicely Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi xpstitch xpstitch
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Rory is an asshole, but he'll be nicer XD one day

Also, discussions of James learning how to sing with magic are happening... including yodeling magic that effects the earth element btw...

So, band geeks... polka night anyone?

What makes things all the more ironic is that we've been memeing it up on discord about how Rory and James end up dating and breaking up, stuff like that
Full disclosure, Emory is my true otp.
XD Rory wants to rizz up the red-head
But we all know he'll never do it CUZ HES A NERRD
Rory: James you can be my side hustle

Also, discussions of James learning how to sing with magic are happening... including yodeling magic that effects the earth element btw...

So, band geeks... polka night anyone?
No Idea if Chimera would be involved in this 🤔 but if they do it in front of the fire place at night time she would have to deal with it XD

And aro too if I recall correctly
That's Chimera. Rory has an undetermined orientation but my characters often lean towards straight. 95% of my jokes are jokes otherwise XD my characters don't "have" a preference unless they bond exclusively with a character enough to warrant it being a romance. Otherwise, I just settle with no romance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back