• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flamel Academy[Ooc/Lore]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ve been busy with irl stuff. There will be a post sometime today most likely once I get a chance to sit down

Such as Ember doesn’t know what Perri is talking about. She has no memory of ever having a familiar, or what happened after her lose to Scatty all those years ago.

And it’s due to this lose of memory that prevents her from summoning her familiar.

Such as Ember doesn’t know what Perri is talking about. She has no memory of ever having a familiar, or what happened after her lose to Scatty all those years ago.

And it’s due to this lose of memory that prevents her from summoning her familiar.
Hm I see what you mean

Just to note that there will be a time skip after the next few posts. After the first class (everyone will get like 3 posts during the class) there will be a 4-5 month time skip that leads to the battle

Hm I see what you mean

Just to note that there will be a time skip after the next few posts. After the first class (everyone will get like 3 posts during the class) there will be a 4-5 month time skip that leads to the battle

Ok, but thoughts on my idea?

I mean I have no problem with it but if her blockage isn’t resolved by the end of the first class then it will kinda fall on the back burner during the war.

Though if that is the case I guess she could kinda figure it out during the battle and ends up summoning it as a trump card situation

I mean I have no problem with it but if her blockage isn’t resolved by the end of the first class then it will kinda fall on the back burner during the war.

Though if that is the case I guess she could kinda figure it out during the battle and ends up summoning it as a trump card situation

I’ll probably do that

I wonder if anyone thought ‘poor ember’ when she couldn’t summon her familiar?

Haha the only one that didn’t put a ‘next day’ segment in their response was me, lol, I wonder if the teacher, whoever they may be don’t get too mad for Ember being late (I wonder if it’s Scatty, that would just be the icing on the cake)

And Niko trying to find time to ask her a few questions, mainly around well her and her husband?
Cause you know who wouldn't want to hear their stories, the stories of Joan of Arc and Saint Germain.

And Niko trying to find time to ask her a few questions, mainly around well her and her husband?
Cause you know who wouldn't want to hear their stories, the stories of Joan of Arc and Saint Germain.
Imma end up bringing Saint Germain into the rp at some point

Then Niko appears with a notebook of his containing alchemical stuff and a pen like a total fan, kinda like midoriya and all might.
asking for Saint Germains autograph, and he will probably ask him if he knows stuff about his family in the time that his family has a gap in history.
like right between 1710 and 1750, so around the time that legends of Saint Germain were big in Germany and surrounding countries.
and yes im planning stuff for that 40 year gap in Nikola Hohenheims family history gap, but for now i will only say this, inspired by few masterpieces like FMA, Magdala de Nemure, but essentially Nikos ancestors might not have been good people, and they did weird stuff by accident.

Then Niko appears with a notebook of his containing alchemical stuff and a pen like a total fan, kinda like midoriya and all might.
asking for Saint Germains autograph, and he will probably ask him if he knows stuff about his family in the time that his family has a gap in history.
like right between 1710 and 1750, so around the time that legends of Saint Germain were big in Germany and surrounding countries.
and yes im planning stuff for that 40 year gap in Nikola Hohenheims family history gap, but for now i will only say this, inspired by few masterpieces like FMA, Magdala de Nemure, but essentially Nikos ancestors might not have been good people, and they did weird stuff by accident.
Well I’d definitely have to look up some info about good old Francis but I’m sure it would be a fun interaction. You also have the option to simply take control of the npc to fit story purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back