• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Flamel Academy(Interest Check)

Orin

High King

• Good ‘Morrow

My name is Nicholas Flamel, alchemist, scholar, magician, and professor. I write you today because it has come to our attention that your aura has been unlocked by some strange phenomena that is sweeping across the world, but don’t worry there are more like you. Right now your hearing is stronger, eyesight clearer, and so much more. So due to this outbreak of awakened Humani, my wife, Perenelle and I have decided to create a school, dedicated to teaching young humans like yourself how to harness and control your awaken abilities. On top of this, you will be able to study the wonders of magic, sorcery, enchantments, and alchemy with the goal of becoming a full fledged magician, sorcerer, Enchanter, or Alchemist.

Sincerely,
    Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel
    Headmaster and Headmistress

We welcome you to the Flamel Academy

Hiya! Thanks for checking this rp out!! So this rp will take place in the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel universe. Somehow the immortal magician Dr. John Dee has cast an ancient spell that has awakened the aura and abilities of many humans all across the world. This ability (once thought to only be available to a select few of Elders) has caused irreparable damage and now the immortal alchemist and his wife must teach these new awakened humans how to control their abilities.

You do not need any knowledge of the book series, magic in this universe is pretty straight forward in the terms of the only thing that limits you is your imagination. Every living being is born with an aura, the electrical field of energy that surrounds all of us every persons aura is different, some have pure colors, some have a combination of colors, all have different scents.

This rp will be majorly sandbox with the occasion of characters having to defend the school which is constantly under attack from John Dee and the Dark Elders. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have whether it be about the Lore or just the rp in general. I don’t have any experience honestly so if there is any interest I’ll be looking for a co-gm to help me get the hang of things.

Read the series & loved it, so I’m definitely interested! Was a while ago tho so I might’ve forgotten some of the details

Last edited:
I'd be interested if you are still looking for more people

Cs:

Ooc/Lore

Dest Dest Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi skycaptor skycaptor DarkKitsune DarkKitsune 1Lucker 1Lucker

Sorry for the mass tag again but both ooc and cs pages are now up. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!!

Last edited:
I've never read the series but I am interested!
You don’t need prior knowledge of the series! You are welcome to join, everything is explained in the lore tab (for the most part) and any questions you have I can definitely answer!

You can head over to the cs tab to make a character but I suggest reading the lore a bit first

You don’t need prior knowledge of the series! You are welcome to join, everything is explained in the lore tab (for the most part) and any questions you have I can definitely answer!

You can head over to the cs tab to make a character but I suggest reading the lore a bit first
Ok! Thank you so much!

well Orion you got me sold on this RP.
especially since i got six of those books a while back and im currently reading the 4th one

well Orion you got me sold on this RP.
especially since i got six of those books a while back and im currently reading the 4th one
Love to see it, such a great series.

Welcome to the party, you can head over to the cs page to make a character, you can read the lore if you wish but almost everything is straight from the books with some tweaks (like Hecate not being dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back