• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Flairen Stellar Academy

Yu_Ning

'Cause baby, I'm a star☆
Flairen Stellar Academy is an infamous school. The academy is known for taking in children of all ages. Those children are either unwanted, abandoned children or young delinquents that are forced into the school by the government or their parents. But, most do not understand the true intentions of this school. Flairen Stellar is an academy that accepts children with a special talent. Magical abilities or characteristics that separate them from normal people around the globe.

The academy was strict and cruel, to say the least. They don't allow any students to leave the campus unless they have special permission, and words of the adults there was law.

There are three principals that are in charge of the academy, each in charge of their own group of students. The first principal was known to be cold and unforgiving, the second principal was known to be a kind-hearted and mysterious beauty, while the third principal was a silent and straightforward fellow. The three principals fought often, since

Life within the gates of the school was peaceful for most students, though. Some children were brought to Trinity Cresent at the age of 3-5, so they have no memories of the outside world and do not have much desire to travel outside the campus. Students escaping was not uncommon, however.

Despite the seemingly calm facade the principals and teachers put up, it was slowly becoming obvious that something was amiss... That something was very wrong.

Greetings! I am Yuira, and I am the GM of this humble RP. If you are interested in this RP, please leave an indication of your interest below. Keep in mind that I expect you to post at least two to three times a week so that progress will be made. I assure you that the plot will not be boring if we all work together. My last rule for all interested member is: "Enjoy yourselves and have fun!"

The character sheets are up!

The OOC thread :

The main thread :

Last edited:
Tentatively interested.
What's the time period like outside the school? Modern /w magic, traditional fantasy, somewhere else?

Tentatively interested.
What's the time period like outside the school? Modern /w magic, traditional fantasy, somewhere else?
It is our modern day society, just with the addition of magic and magical creatures. I hope this answers you question.

Sounds interesting!

Thank you for expressing your interest, the both of you! Please proceed to the character sheets thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back