• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please be at least Literate!

I want to roleplay as my OC Shadow Moon who is a woman with many secrets. Depending on which relationship ya wanna do, I may or may not explain bits and pieces about her. Other then that she remains a mystery.​

• Shadow x Glamrock Freddy (romantic or platonic)​
  • Shadow x Montgomery Gator (romantic)​
  • Shadow x Vanny/Vanessa (romantic)​
  • Shadow x Henry Emily (romantic)​
  • Shadow & William Afton (platonic)​
  • Shadow & Micheal Afton (platonic)​
  • Shadow & Clara Afton (platonic)​

Shadow is a hard-working woman who spends all day working while falling asleep in the process since she spends her nights working as well and suffering from insomnia. She also suffers from depression and anxiety from a tragic past that she keeps to herself. She's very secretive, has trust issues, and suffers from OCD so she's known to be extremely organized plus a germaphobe while she carries hand sanitizer everywhere she goes. She's hot headed, but she has gain control over her anger throughout the years and she is known to play an electric guitar. She also builds and fixes animatronics while owning Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex with Fazbear Entertainment working by her side.

I do not have a plot, but we can come up with one together. Please read my rules before pming me.
For those who prefer a double up, I can play as Freddy (possibly), Foxy, Toy Freddy (possibly), Toy Chica (possibly), Mangle (either gender), Nightmare Foxy (possibly), Circus Baby (possibly), Funtime Freddy (possibly), Funtime Foxy (gay male), Ballora, Lolbit (either gender), Roxanne Wolf​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back