• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Five Night's at Freddy's Anyone?

nixiepie

I'm actually a ✨ ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕙✨
I'll cut to the chase
I'd LOVE to roleplay some fnaf!
Any pairings!
Even fnaf ocs!

RULES:
1. I will roleplay any type of pairings! (FxM, MxM, or FxF) : I prefer to roleplay as Bonnie (classic fnaf 1) but I will roleplay as other characters if none of your pairings include Bonnie!

2. I will NOT do animatronic on animatronic roleplay: If we do roleplay, they have to be humans, it makes it SO MUCH easier! They could even be robots but humanoid! Like they can bleed but they aren't human!

3. Do not force me into playing a character I am not okay with: Ex. Purple Guy aka William Afton.

4. I am VERY descriptive with my writing!!!: I LOVE descriptive writing! You tell me the veins on the characters make a little 'X' on their forehead and their face starts to become a light blush when the character is mad/angry, that is *muah* chef's kiss! I am an artist! So PLEASE describe what the character looks like and what they are wearing! I will most likely make fanart for the roleplay! Please take this rule VERY seriously. I cannot deal with a partner that will not COMMIT to the image of their character because if I put all of the efforts into it, I'll look like the fool!

5. We HAVE to do world-building before the roleplay!: It just helps me understand where we are and what timeline and what characters are existent! It'll help us in the homerun!

6. Please be 18 or over!: I'd love to roleplay with everyone but it just doesn't work like that for me. I need people that know what is right from wrong when they roleplay with me.

7. PLEASE KNOW COMMON GRAMMAR!!!: This is a big one because I love to write but I need to understand what you are saying to continue the roleplay. I don't want to look at a message and sit there trying to decipher what you are trying to get across. I might not be a grammar professor but I know the basics of grammar and you will need to know them as well.

8. If you are not vibing with me or the roleplay, PLEASE TELL ME!!: I hate to see people lose the love for a roleplay because of something lacking. Please do not ghost me, just say what's up and I'm here to listen!

I think that's about it! Please DM me if you are interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back