• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy First Request in Quite Some Time

EvenEcho

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit"
First, I want to say sorry to everyone that I have dropped. If I haven't messaged you saying that I have been terribly busy and am seeing my first break for a long while, then I apologize and hope that you don't hate me.

Now, I would like to reintroduce myself as Hannibal, I am an advanced roleplayer looking for short-term to long-term partners. I prefer to write multiple paragraphs, but never so many that it's forced, just enough to give you (or for you to give me) something to work with. I would be interested in a few different roleplays and I will leave some pairings and ideas below. We can build on them like a story, so it'll be extra fun!

I would prefer to play a male, but if you would like for us to both play females, then I will try :)

The bold role is the role I prefer
Vampire x Human
Aristocrat x Street-rat/Urchin
Apprentice x Wizard/Witch/Magic-Wielder
Witch/Wizard
x Werewolf
Werewolves --> Alpha x Omega
Master
x Slave
Master x Pet
Demon x witch/wizard
Demons --> We can discuss what to do through PMs if you would like to rp this one.
Merman x College Student
Chief Medical Examiner
x Detective
Forensic Pathologist x Pathology Assistant
Teacher x Student (I could lean either way on this one)
Cellist x Model (Once again, I could go either way)
Psychologist x Patient
Professor x Student
Magical Professor x Magical Student
Supernatural --> A roleplay consisting of supernatural elements. We can discuss this if you would like to chose this one.
Necromancer x Druid
Druid x Necromancer

Cannibal x Cannibal's Partner in Crime
Serial Killer x Killer's Obsession
Victim x Killer/Torturer
Masochist x Sadist
Sadomasochist x Sadomasochist
Victim x Demon
Vampire x Human --> Put in the "Dark" section because this will have necrophilia undertones
Cannibal x Necrophiliac (I can go both ways with this one)
Stalker x Victim

Hey there, friend! (,, ・∀・)ノ゛
I'm very interested in roleplaying with you after reading through your post. Fantasy-based roleplays are what I'm most interested in and I've been searching for one similar to the themes you posted for a long time.

These are the themes that really caught my eye in your post:

Apprentice x
Wizard/Witch/Magic-Wielder
Witch/Wizard x Werewolf

Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Demon x witch/wizard

If you use Discord, then you can reach me there by using my tag: Honobono#0256. Otherwise, you can reach me through here! ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃ I'll be patiently awaiting your response, friend! ❤

Last edited:
First, I want to say sorry to everyone that I have dropped. If I haven't messaged you saying that I have been terribly busy and am seeing my first break for a long while, then I apologize and hope that you don't hate me.

Now, I would like to reintroduce myself as Hannibal, I am an advanced roleplayer looking for short-term to long-term partners. I prefer to write multiple paragraphs, but never so many that it's forced, just enough to give you (or for you to give me) something to work with. I would be interested in a few different roleplays and I will leave some pairings and ideas below. We can build on them like a story, so it'll be extra fun!

I would prefer to play a male, but if you would like for us to both play females, then I will try :)

The bold role is the role I prefer
Vampire x Human
Aristocrat x Street-rat/Urchin
Apprentice x Wizard/Witch/Magic-Wielder
Witch/Wizard
x Werewolf
Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Demon x witch/wizard
Demons --> We can discuss what to do through PMs if you would like to rp this one.
Merman x College Student
Chief Medical Examiner
x Detective
Forensic Pathologist x Pathology Assistant
Teacher x Student (I could lean either way on this one)
Cellist x Model (Once again, I could go either way)
Psychologist x Patient
Professor x Student
Magical Professor x Magical Student
Supernatural --> A roleplay consisting of supernatural elements. We can discuss this if you would like to chose this one.
Necromancer x Druid
Druid x Necromancer

Cannibal x Cannibal's Partner in Crime
Serial Killer x Killer's Obsession
Victim x Killer/Torturer
Masochist x Sadist
Sadomasochist x Sadomasochist
Victim x Demon
Vampire x Human --> Put in the "Dark" section because this will have necrophilia undertones
Cannibal x Necrophiliac (I can go both ways with this one)
Stalker x Victim
can we do vampire x human

I don't know if I can call myself an advanced roleplay as english is not my first language and because its been awhile since I roleplayed. But if you are still up for it then I'm pretty much intrested in Psychologist x Patient!

Edit: I would love to play a female. ^-^

Last edited:
MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 we can do that one if you would like. Would you prefer I PM you to discuss the details or would you like to PM me? (Or do you have a different form of communication you prefer?)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Hey :> we can do that one if you would like. PM me? Or do you prefer a different sort of communication method?

I'd be interested in one of these, if you're still looking.
Aristocrat x urchin
Apprentice x wizard
Wizard x werewolf
Master x slave or pet
Druid x necromancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back