• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I was interested in possibly making a support character that is basically a straw man to be torn down for views. Like a fake villain to make upstarting heroes look better. Would that be acceptable?

This right here is the confused greeting of someone unsure if they wish to participate or not. A common occurrence in the wild savannah that is the group checks, the Superhero genre by itself is a source of nourishment for the players but not all players are sure if they wish to join a group.

To join a group one would need to submit a CS to the GM, their are various GM's in charge of various rp's. This particular GM is unsure about the players greeting.

Instead of engaging with sarcasm the GM leaves a link to follow.

Next time in the wilds of rpn...
are ghosts real? How do we find them?

This right here is the confused greeting of someone unsure if they wish to participate or not. A common occurrence in the wild savannah that is the group checks, the Superhero genre by itself is a source of nourishment for the players but not all players are sure if they wish to join a group.

To join a group one would need to submit a CS to the GM, their are various GM's in charge of various rp's. This particular GM is unsure about the players greeting.

Instead of engaging with sarcasm the GM leaves a link to follow.

Next time in the wilds of rpn...
are ghosts real? How do we find them?
I approve of this humour

The player scurries away leaving a rating and positive reinforcement to the fact I am typing dialogue like one would speak in a nature film. Though the link was left with no trap in mind Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 has retreated to search the plains for other sources of creative fulfilment. One can't help but wonder....
What happened to huntertabbysandshark 1 and 2? Is the third HTSS the best of its kind from some sort of bio lab? Perhaps hunted to extinction this sand shark was part of a trio which has since perished.

One can't know without asking. Furthermore. The GM awaits players to walk into his web which is the super hero genre.

I am interested if you're still accepting.

AND if you are, I had a few questions about the support, namely, what are the exact roles a "support" plays? Basically, is a "PR" person acceptable - someone who is constantly promoting them, their powers, etc. They'd always be at the scene but not in the mix or behind the camera.

I am interested if you're still accepting.

AND if you are, I had a few questions about the support, namely, what are the exact roles a "support" plays? Basically, is a "PR" person acceptable - someone who is constantly promoting them, their powers, etc. They'd always be at the scene but not in the mix or behind the camera.
Support is a umbrella term that basically means "helps in some way" so a public relations person can be used/accepted

Just in case anyone thought I ditched this, I didn't. I'm just having a harder time than I thought thinking of a good character idea.

No pressure but heres three suggestions off the top of my head

Man who can turn his skin as hard as steel, does kickboxing classes and is mostly known on HeroWatch as a guy who baits criminals to punch him only to break their hands on a steel jaw.

Woman who is basically subzero/frozone who is famous for disrupting illegal dumpings/hunting/drilling in the oceans with help from some guy with a drone filming.

Person who sweats mint, their job is basically a editor/camera operater who narrates over fights with funny commentary and thinking out loud what said hero's and villains might have going through their head.

Just to show you don't need to think to hard on it aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back