Firelink Shrine (Out of Character)

How many of you are going to be playing a mage?

• I owe my life to Sirris. Long live the Queen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What fool would sell their soul to such a cursed and disgusting being?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mmmmm, are y'all okay with not escaping the castle immediately? I can't figure out a way for Sirris to blow a hole in the wall AND they get their stuff back so I have a few events planned that would imply their personal affects being returned while the characters are introduced to each other.

Yet there's a flaw.

That's for undead.

Hmmm... 

I believe so, yes. Yes I did, just looked at it. 

Random, but have you ever seen the Silence of the Lambs? It may be one of my new favorite movies. :3

I believe so, yes. Yes I did, just looked at it. 

Random, but have you ever seen the Silence of the Lambs? It may be one of my new favorite movies. :3

great, you may begin. ^^

The title sounds familiar... hmmm

I was told it would be scary, and it wasn't really. Psychological movies don't get me, so, I'm more of a demon-possession-fear person. The acting was pretty good. 

It's just well written. I'd recommend it.

I've made my first post as Takuoto. Not quite sure how much of the character intro threads are 'canon', so I decided not to mention the breakout or the woman in-game.

I've made my first post as Takuoto. Not quite sure how much of the character intro threads are 'canon', so I decided not to mention the breakout or the woman in-game.

All of it is but it happened much earlier. So feel free to edit if you would like. 

Question about food and sleep. Do undead need either to survive? Or does it just make undeath more bearable?

No so they are unable to die from hunger, thirst, or sleep deprivation. Yet they would still feel the effects of it such as being extremely tied, etc. Besides most civil undead prefer to do these things to not only feel more alive, but blend with society around them.

I think I'll eat that boot. Seems kind of silly after I wanted it to start sooner rather than later. Never thought I'd be one of those who leave immediately after a rp starts. Sorry lads and ladies. Someone else will have to fill in for the crazy department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back