Firelink Shrine (Out of Character)

How many of you are going to be playing a mage?

• I owe my life to Sirris. Long live the Queen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What fool would sell their soul to such a cursed and disgusting being?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sure would.

Sure. We could take another go at this. Kinda sad we'll have to rewrite a bunch of RP posts, but the cards will fall as they may or something like that.

What if I just started another interest check and we pause for the time being?

Also, Aug, because we're gonna give it another go I'm gonna need that lore you wrote up as I'm trying to get more species written.

I'm fine with pausing. Probably should also get the plot worked out a bit better, easier way to bring people in when they know more or less what their characters are going to be doing.

Oh, shit, yeah, forgot about the satyr lore. Didn't actually get around to writing it down. You need that for the interest check?

I'm fine with pausing. Probably should also get the plot worked out a bit better, easier way to bring people in when they know more or less what their characters are going to be doing.

Oh, shit, yeah, forgot about the satyr lore. Didn't actually get around to writing it down. You need that for the interest check?

I have an idea of what I wanted to happen but not how to explain it in terms of a plot without being vague or spoiling it >.<

Nono, just whenever you finish I'll put it up in the races section.

Eh, I don't mind being spoiled if you need help planning things out. Vagueness works too, though, intrigue and such are good ways to bring people in.

I shall get my forgetful ass working on it as soon as possible.

So far, nothing much.

P.S OMG your lore is amazing.... I'm blown away by how in-depth it is. (Despite most of it being vague which is good for something based of Dark Souls. Makes the Theorist in me happy.)
Trust me, I've poured way to many hours into this and it still isn't done xD

Users who are viewing this thread