Firelink Shrine (Out of Character)

How many of you are going to be playing a mage?

• I owe my life to Sirris. Long live the Queen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What fool would sell their soul to such a cursed and disgusting being?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question. When using the Soul Stone again, what changes exactly? Would the lost changes come all back? All would they have to Frankestein themselves up again? Ex. Would Wilhye's arm repair itself to how he did before he lost the stone, or would he have to look for some more skin to put back?

If I recall correctly, it's pretty much the same as renewing your Humanity. I imagine recent injuries would still be present, but that you'd be remodeled into your non-Hollow equivalent. Do correct me if I'm wrong, Stonewolf.

So does that mean the Undead get magic by default, or are Undead and Children different things..?

The most common form of being undead would be being a child, who get magic. If say someone was cursed with undeath, then no magic or soul stone.

Question. When using the Soul Stone again, what changes exactly? Would the lost changes come all back? All would they have to Frankestein themselves up again? Ex. Would Wilhye's arm repair itself to how he did before he lost the stone, or would he have to look for some more skin to put back?

It was formed from the blessed sharp object they used for suicide, their blood, and heated ash to from an obsidian colored stone. It reverts them to their previous state, but any changes they made with the soulstone (such as it wasn't apart of them before the ritual) then they would have to find biological material (flesh, bone, etc) to replace it.

Any injuries gained will transfer over and heal normally/according to their race once they use their soulstone. Undead also cannot die or for very long. They would have to be burned and their ashes kept in a blessed urn, which is rather expensive if you ask me. 

Edited the eye thing (now I'm having a really Arthur Machen like image of a satyr without eyes). I forgot the part about him finding his stuff, but I guess he can do that later.

...So should we continue waiting for Archon for the sake of respecting a turn order, or should we move along since it's been a week?

...So should we continue waiting for Archon for the sake of respecting a turn order, or should we move along since it's been a week?

Once I get another group I have up moving I'll make a post, that is if anyone here is still interested.

There was a second group made and everything? I feel as if I've been left out of an important loop. Kind of like the old science fiction trope where a guy gets frozen or sent into the future, and they wake up in time to see everyone's just moved on without them. Now I'm sad.

There was a second group made and everything? I feel as if I've been left out of an important loop. Kind of like the old science fiction trope where a guy gets frozen or sent into the future, and they wake up in time to see everyone's just moved on without them. Now I'm sad.

I can make other roleplays dear,  but no one from this one is in it nor does it have anything to do with this universe. There's a spot open if you want it, but is for a human.

I can make other roleplays dear,  but no one from this one is in it nor does it have anything to do with this universe. There's a spot open if you want it, but is for a human.

I'll take a look, since it seems this one may have met an untimely death, but I fear my unhealthily narrow interests may not line up.

Thanks to reality, I'm actually going to have to leave this roleplay (and roleplaying entirely) for at least a few weeks.... :smile13:

Users who are viewing this thread