Firelink Shrine (Out of Character)

How many of you are going to be playing a mage?

• I owe my life to Sirris. Long live the Queen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What fool would sell their soul to such a cursed and disgusting being?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just joking. You know, waiting for the RP to start, waiting at Firelink Shrine to be summoned.

Although it's basically impossible to be summoned in PS3. Hopefully I'll get better luck once I get the PC version.

Ah yes, I can indulge in all the dark souls references with this group.

W-which I'm still unsure I'll be sticking around with. So don't get comfy. Baka.

Last edited by a moderator:
You understand everything, correct? That this is indeed its own universe and not a fandom?

I've read up on everything, my good Sir.

I merely think you inconspicuous users of the Abysmal Magic provided by the hagged, dark Goddess Sirris are filthy.

As are those heel-licking, god-preaching clerics. I don't care if you bow your pitiful head to Urbain, Voluna, Or Irunas. You too, are filthy.

I've read up on everything, my good Sir.

I merely think you inconspicuous users of the Abysmal Magic provided by the hagged, dark Goddess Sirris are filthy.

As are those heel-licking, god-preaching clerics. I don't care if you bow your pitiful head to Urbain, Voluna, Or Irunas. You too, are filthy.

Ma'am.*

You are the filthy one, mortal! And I'll be saying they for years after you pass on, worshiping my queen the whole while!

You fgts should embrace the META, there can be nothing else, but the META. I'd slap your ganks all day, fucking casuls. Git gud.

You fgts should embrace the META, there can be nothing else, but the META. I'd slap your ganks all day, fucking casuls. Git gud.
Wtf did you just fucking say about me you little bitch take the cock out of you're mouth you fucking I'm uncultured I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals and I've been in fuckloads of secret raids on Al-Qaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills i am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the US armed forces your just another target you fuckin homo You think you can get away with saying that shit too me over the internet. think again fucker Right now I'm contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and tracking your IP so prepare for the storm maggot that wipes out your pathetic life you're fucking dead kid, I can be anywhere anytime and I can kill you over seven hundred ways and that's just with my bare hands i'm not just trained in unarmed combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the US marine corps and I will use all of to wipe you're miserable ass of the face of the planet you little shit If only you could have known the shitstorm your clever comment was about to bring down on you maybe you would of STFU but you couldn't you didn't and now your paying the price you goddamn idiot I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it your fucking dead kiddo

15590579_10202650109770292_4395710029683001779_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread