Firelink Shrine (Out of Character)

How many of you are going to be playing a mage?

• I owe my life to Sirris. Long live the Queen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What fool would sell their soul to such a cursed and disgusting being?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone interested in helping me write some lore? Cause if you check the Sacred Scriptures section, I have a shit load to accomplish. You will be credited, by the way! >.<

Not gonna lie, I feel like I'm modeling High King Wyrnth after Oceiros, minus totally mirroring Seath and having and an invisible child.

Maybe he's more like a Pricilla wannabe, fuzzy tail, horns an all.

Yup. He's gonna have a dragon-woman fetish.

I can't tell at the moment so if someone could read through Sirris' story and tell me if it makes sense, please do! (I wrote it up when it's rather late here)

Sirris' story seems like something only Children sympathizers would believe, and those who despise her recruiting of undead would have some other story where her children did a "good" deed by locking her up in the abyss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirris' story seems like something only Children sympathizers would believe, and those who despise her recruiting of undead would have some other story where her children did a "good" deed by locking her up in the abyss.

Of course. I'm sure there would be some insane outlandish story of how she had an affair behind Urbain's back or something.

Users who are viewing this thread