• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire emblem

LemonLime

wilted sunflower
Hey y’all I’m looking for someone to rp some fire emblem: three houses with me!

I would only like to rp something related to the blue lions playthrough though.

A little about me: I only write a minimum of a paragraph and do not accept partners who won’t match my writing length. I write up to three paragraphs in a reply. Literate.
I’m 19 years old and will NOT rp with anyone under 16. I just feel uncomfortable, I’m sorry :(
I can reply fast as lightning but also slow. If I don’t reply for a few days I might have gotten busy with my adult life :/

About the rp:
I really want to do something MxM and want to try writing male byleth! My biggest ship is m!byleth x dimitri but I’d be open to other stuff possibly!!!

Preferably looking for people who have finished the blue lions route completely. Thank you!!
Don’t be afraid to come to me with other suggestions and ideas <3
I’ve also played awakening and fates and in the process of some older FE games! ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back