• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Twisting Horizons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sweet!

We have quite an entourage already!

I think it's safe to say we're ready to begin! And for those still making characters, no worries!

This is Fire Emblem! Your character can always jump in during the middle of a battle, or right before or after it! So feel free to continue working on your characters at your own page and we'll be ready to welcome you once you've shown the character in the Character page and let me analyze it before you post! Just to make sure, ya know? Lol.

I'll have an introduction up for us later tonight. I've got a day full of errands so I'll be away for a while. But by tomorrow morning we'll have an intro to post to!

Cheers!

I'll try to have my character sheet done by tomorrow. Making a pegasus knight and for backstory was thinking of her having defected from the Gurein army

Dang, ya'll showed up in a blink of an eye, lots to read.

We got a max yet on characters? don't wana flood the board if yer closeing up.

edit: I'm also p shit with bb code, as in it blows up in my hands, so, wont be no fancy stuff on my cs.

It's on the table.. so... GojiBean GojiBean do you perhaps mind if I place my lad in the Lord class? he will be minor, and quite in truth a Lord of very little and of very little consequence.

The lands owned is up for what you wish, to be used as hook, or even simply something inconsequential.

I wish to be as inobtrusive as possible with any ideas for grander plans. He wont be any GRAND TACTICIAN bullshit, not my style anyways.

It's on the table.. so... GojiBean GojiBean do you perhaps mind if I place my lad in the Lord class? he will be minor, and quite in truth a Lord of very little and of very little consequence.

The lands owned is up for what you wish, to be used as hook, or even simply something inconsequential.

I wish to be as inobtrusive as possible with any ideas for grander plans. He wont be any GRAND TACTICIAN bullshit, not my style anyways.

Heyo.

Yeah. Lord is a listed Class for a reason. Lol.

And no. I really don't have plans to cap how many people we have for now. I'm used to managing large groups of people so we'll be okay.

Heyo.

Yeah. Lord is a listed Class for a reason. Lol.

And no. I really don't have plans to cap how many people we have for now. I'm used to managing large groups of people so we'll be okay.
gottchyea bawsu.

Sad lord trying his bets not to die and maybe not cry is go then!

when i finish him anyways.

Phew!

Okay!

Obsidian Obsidian Nellancholy Nellancholy Thanny Thanny Iamyellow Iamyellow

The intro post is up!

It's primary purpose right now is a scene setter to give an idea of what morale is like, how chippy people are, and what's currently underway.

Just to summarize, all of us in the resistance are moving South with the caravan towards Lenmea. However, we just go through a skirmish (won't count for EXP since no actual fighting is done in this intro section), and we're all supposed to just get up and keep moving despite what happened. People around you may still be injured and need healing or a shoulder to walk on. So if your character is of a more helpful disposition feel free to engage any NPC's you fancy creating to facilitate showing off a little bit of who your character is.

Otherwise, Sei'rina's open for interactions to any who want to hop in and chat her up.

Our goal is to move South towards the border since once we cross it we're home free. But getting there is gonna take a bit. And it's almost sundown. So we don't have much time before we'll have to find a place to pitch camp for everyone.

And spoiler alert... We won't see morning without a fight. Literally.

So enjoy the peace while it lasts cause the first Chapter and first real Mission (and battle) are coming up fast! I'll be sure to make it super obvious when it starts. Lol.

For everyone else, please continue working on your characters and be sure to add them to the character page. Once they're added please let me know and I'll give them a quick look see before approving them for final posting! Then you can join the action too!

Cheers!

If anyone needs a good laugh, I hope this will give it:

Edit: I think my absolute favourite thing about it is that one of the numbers was 1e776. That was a nice touch.

Last edited:
Krishnas Krishnas Hoyo! Can you do one thing for me on the profile? Can you change the Steel weapons to Iron or weaker please?

Right now the resistance is a ragtag bunch of survivors scraping together whatever they could get their hands on. So Steel weapons are a bit rich for their blood right now, if that makes sense. Maybe just one steel dagger if she managed to sneak one from Gurein and keep it in good shape when she ran away would still be okay. But overall we're meant to start with the weakest equipment and then slowly build up as the resistance gets stronger.

Other than that I like the profile and I'm looking forward to seeing Marn in action!

Hi hi, hello so um I'm interested in joining in on this lovely fire emblem rp!

Hoyo!

By all means, please take your time reading the Mechanics and Lore pages and make a character whenever you're ready!

If you have any questions feel free to throw them my way!

Krishnas Krishnas Hoyo! Can you do one thing for me on the profile? Can you change the Steel weapons to Iron or weaker please?

Right now the resistance is a ragtag bunch of survivors scraping together whatever they could get their hands on. So Steel weapons are a bit rich for their blood right now, if that makes sense. Maybe just one steel dagger if she managed to sneak one from Gurein and keep it in good shape when she ran away would still be okay. But overall we're meant to start with the weakest equipment and then slowly build up as the resistance gets stronger.

Other than that I like the profile and I'm looking forward to seeing Marn in action!
All good!

Hoyo!

By all means, please take your time reading the Mechanics and Lore pages and make a character whenever you're ready!

If you have any questions feel free to throw them my way!
Sure thing! I do have an idea for a Dark Mage Taguel

Eyy a familar face welcome to the game.

Couldn't find a base stats area in the mechanic so that'll be blank for now.

But, boi deployed

Oh wow this is moving fast, I didn't even realize there was a second page! I'm figuring out a CS now. Should I keep a deadline in mind, if I want to be able to join in the first chapter (or whichever chapter would be most convenient for you, Goji)?

Oh wow this is moving fast, I didn't even realize there was a second page! I'm figuring out a CS now. Should I keep a deadline in mind, if I want to be able to join in the first chapter (or whichever chapter would be most convenient for you, Goji)?

Hoyo!

Absolutely! We're just doing introduction posts and some interactions to start things off right now. So nothing major has started yet.

You've got time to make your CS and hop into the action before we get to the first Chapter.

Awesome! Real quick: is the anime art style a hard rule for character appearance, or just preferred, given the aesthetic of Fire Emblem? I'm looking through my galleries at the moment and am hoping I don't have to eliminate any options just because it doesn't necessarily fit the tone.

Awesome! Real quick: is the anime art style a hard rule for character appearance, or just preferred, given the aesthetic of Fire Emblem? I'm looking through my galleries at the moment and am hoping I don't have to eliminate any options just because it doesn't necessarily fit the tone.

It's the preference, but not required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back