• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fire emblem three houses + canon/oc + doubling

kitty jimjams

yall you ever regret your whole life because you're in too deep in feels? same hahahaha end my suffering

some rules for this evening:
- 18+ this is not negotiable.
- d o u b l i n g*
- i love cliches, tropes, mary-sues, and all of their trappings
- don't be fuck

*i play someone(s) for you, you play someone(s) for me. if you aren't on board, idk guy i'm not making you stay lmfao. it's literally in the dang title of the thread.

i seriously don't give a rat's ass about post length. write what you want. show me your writing style!!!

so sometimes i'm slow at posting; clinical depression sucks and some days i just have no energy which is not your fault. i am totes happy to talk every day tho!!! and i promise i'll tell you if i'm not feelin' what we're doing. i'm ditch-friendly and really don't care if you ghost. a heads up about how i fucked up is cool, but not required.

pairings, au's, etc. these are all negotiable. i want to know what you want!!! i'm listening. tell me about your ocs and what direction you want them to go in, tell me ideas you have, all of it!!! also please notify me of any triggers you have, thanks in advance!

yall i'm dying i need fire emblem because my dumb ass dared tread on ao3 and i'm thirsty and stupid. super bonus points for a/b/o and/or soulmates, thanks.

i'll happily play as many canons for you as you want! i can also add on OCs for you. when i'm playing an oc for you, feel free to let me know if there's a specific face claim/play by you'd like me to use, because i am totes down. who says we can't have two separate stories so that i can play literally all the characters for you???

so my current vice of choice is 3 houses, but i also love fates, and awakening, so c'moN lay em on meeee!!!

dudes i would love to have played for me: dimitri, sylvain, claude, felix, hubert, dedue, ignatz, this list is long as hell honestly and super negotiable.

reverse harem is my shit. polyamory is my juicy jam. gimme all that angst and confusing feelings.

add me on discord for ooc slitpipes mcgee#6515

Hello! Are you still interested? I've really been wanting to do a Three Houses rp with someone ♥ Though I'm replaying the game once again with a different route so far I've only completed the Blue Lions one. I saw a few of the characters you want are in that house but just in case I wanted to let you know I'm willing to try and write as any character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back