• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: The New World

Yassss guys I got my keyboard case and the keys are a bit funky to press, but with time, I'm gonna get used to it and this is fricking epic. xD

As far as posting goes

@thekinginyellow

Maya can help kill those same last three guys and Chester can continue baking with his special guest Marianna @BishopOfKings @thekinginyellow @LupusDeUmbra

Looks like a few folks either dropped off the face of the earth or ain't com uin up again.

I'm still waiting for this fight to end...

can someone just take the last of the enemies out now?

Like, we could have an environmental hazard take them down. Or something else...

Since apparently we got a bunch who have their head in the dirt, not because I want to get to the events at the town or anything...

Um I didn't realize you told me to kill the dude.... I just thought "Hey it's been awhile and nobody has posted so maybe I should help ignite the fire again."

@SirBlazeALot

Yeah I'm cool with Karo and Vira hangin tight for now... They'd probably be focused on making sure each other is okay before returning to fighting anyways... Plus I'm hella busy and we need to get this finished

Okie doke I shall murder eddie

Totally didn't murder Eddie yesterday

Alright y'all.

I need to know who's alive today and who can post today.

Also I need to know who still even wants to do dis so that we're not waiting for you anymore. Everyone's super polite and fair in this bitch so we need to know straight up not to bother waitin' on ya anymore.

Lemme do a roooooooll call on who's alive today and can post.

@LupusDeUmbra @thekinginyellow @BishopOfKings

Where my woes at talk to me, yo.

I'll kill Eddie off with Hayden and Tridan if no one else willzies.

Also we need MY6, president of the Karno fanclub, to be taken care of.

Somebody do eet or I'll fuckin make a pirate character right now, have him/her do it, join the assembly and get killed in the next chapter.

Tired of this level y'all lmfao.

I posted since no one was gonna do it. I wanted Reiji knock out or incapable of fighting any further in this battle to make it more believable or at least give others a chance to post. Sorry if it was a shit post. :V

@Red nah man I knew what you were trying to do and I feel it man. But we gotta move along ty for doing it, totally not a shit post god bless bro.

You can have him knock out now it's all good.

Fuck man I've been waiting on others, I like the way this is all headin but we got droppers like no tomorrow.

Be it notification system, life, being arseholes that just drop without a single notice, they simply forgot. He'll man I don't know what to do, knew I shoulda just went for the battle had to stop for baking lessons.

Ain't even Zawarudo's fault, I just hate being stuck as the end of a post chain.

I'm on frequently. It's just that I'm on the other side of the Earth from where you guys are so there's a high chance that I'm on and you guys are out. xD

PS: Posted on the wrong thread. lol

Orikanyo said:
Fuck man I've been waiting on others, I like the way this is all headin but we got droppers like no tomorrow.
Be it notification system, life, being arseholes that just drop without a single notice, they simply forgot. He'll man I don't know what to do, knew I shoulda just went for the battle had to stop for baking lessons.

Ain't even Zawarudo's fault, I just hate being stuck as the end of a post chain.
Yeah I'm gonna have to go all season 3 walking dead Rick Grimes "This is not a democracy" in a minute cause post chains blow

Red said:
I'm on frequently. It's just that I'm on the other side of the Earth from where you guys are so there's a high chance that I'm on and you guys are out. xD
PS: Posted on the wrong thread. lol
Yeah but you still post frequently so you're fine

You're gonna go Rick Grimes and say "This is not a Democracy" and then a few lines later decide to settle things with a vote.

Side note I iz here I can try to post today if I can

BishopOfKings said:
You're gonna go Rick Grimes and say "This is not a Democracy" and then a few lines later decide to settle things with a vote.
Lmfao like immediately go revert to being a democracy

BishopOfKings said:
Hold up I got u. I think you kinda need one from Hayden before u go. Prepare for a team kill on Eddie

SirBlazeALot said:
Hold up I got u. I think you kinda need one from Hayden before u go. Prepare for a team kill on Eddie
Actually fuck that shit we finna capture Eddie

There ya go.

Post chains broken. Everybody get to the chopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back