• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: The New World

Again I'll take the spot if we're just changing the person. Gives me another person to kill later on.

Actually, I feel like that would be a super big plot point O.o Amadeo dies, which pulls Aleks out of his secrecy and he reveals to everyone that he, Hope, is Amadeo's brother and Yeah... Then Vira and Karno are all Rollin their eyes like "we knew who the little punk was all along" xD

LupusDeUmbra said:
Plan D- Amadeo falls off the gangplank when he's trying to cross into the prison ship since Maya is on the ship with Eddie xD
They're on the other ship I thought... was Eddy left ship? I thought right was pulling away.

SirBlazeALot said:
Aight well it looks like we're definitely going with plan c and changing the person.
I wanna hear from @AroundZaWarudo before we make a solid decision tho
I'm good with it, dude. Just as long as Maya/Dominique can be Maya around them

LupusDeUmbra said:
Actually, I feel like that would be a super big plot point O.o Amadeo dies, which pulls Aleks out of his secrecy and he reveals to everyone that he, Hope, is Amadeo's brother and Yeah... Then Vira and Karno are all Rollin their eyes like "we knew who the little punk was all along" xD
Maya needs to be able to be Maya at some points. If he dies like, way later, maybe it'll be ok, but not now.

Chester sees that Marianna knows her shit. Time for him to skip to advanced lessons.

tommorw

i'm really tired

Okey coke... And the left ship is pulling off, the one Eddie is on... The prisoner ship us the one that's staying there, Eddie is saving his own hide xD or trying to

How's it hanging guyz

Check this motherfuckin' shit out.

If you haven't heard, pretty much everyone agrees we should go with Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan E. Replacing Amadeo with a giant bag of weed equivalent to his height and weight.

But nah, we're gonna sub him out for a different character. Possibly played by @thekinginyellow

Joel can help kill the last three guys, namely Eddie and Elanna can help Vira and Karno @BishopOfKings

Maya can help kill those same last three guys and Chester can continue baking with his special guest Marianna @LupusDeUmbra @Chisengen @TheFoxWatcher @Orikanyo @NetherLightGod @Kalin Scarlet @BishopOfKings @thekinginyellow

So is everyone cool with Karno and Vira getting an assisted kill? I figure My6 is definitely gonna feel the wrath of Karno, but not in the way he wants xD someone else can kill MY5

Like another tag team twin action ultra sadistic kill where they torture him a bit xD

Wasn't paying attention and accidentally posted this in the Ic before I realized it buuuut

OR! So that I'm not playing with myself (lol) maybe Elanna can help Vira kill MY5 (Elanna would get final blow) and then Someone aids Karno with MY5? (Karno would get to kill his fanboy xD ) I figure there's tension between he and iris, so Iris isn't. Likely candidate to help him xD

LupusDeUmbra said:
So is everyone cool with Karno and Vira getting an assisted kill? I figure My6 is definitely gonna feel the wrath of Karno, but not in the way he wants xD someone else can kill MY5

Like another tag team twin action ultra sadistic kill where they torture him a bit xD

Wasn't paying attention and accidentally posted this in the Ic before I realized it buuuut

OR! So that I'm not playing with myself (lol) maybe Elanna can help Vira kill MY5 (Elanna would get final blow) and then Someone aids Karno with MY5? (Karno would get to kill his fanboy xD ) I figure there's tension between he and iris, so Iris isn't. Likely candidate to help him xD
think for Karno u meant MY6 and the tension between Iris and Karno is exactly why she should help him. For interaction. @NetherLightGod

AroundZaWarudo said:
@SirBlazeALot Aww, I liked plan E
plan e was my fave to be honest

@LupusDeUmbra @BishopOfKings @thekinginyellow

Hey guys Imma do announcements later today. The map for the new chapter is still in progress. I'm talking to my candidate about replacing Amadeo, she said she wants to do it so I'm gonna guide her through the profile and shit.

Refer to the announcement from yesterday about posts. Only thing is @BishopOfKings to rescuing Vira. MY5 and MY6 are still tryna get it in though.

Have fun guys :D

Again I'm glad to have a dual attack of Elanna and Vira for MY5 where Elanna gets to kill MY5, and then Karno and maybe Reiji killin off MY6 with Karno getting the kill

(Not sure who plays Elanna)

@Red

LupusDeUmbra said:
Again I'm glad to have a dual attack of Elanna and Vira for MY5 where Elanna gets to kill MY5, and then Karno and maybe Reiji killin off MY6 with Karno getting the kill
(Not sure who plays Elanna)

@Red
gotta check dat lore

Sorry bishop! And what? Like to find out who plays Elanna? Because now I know xD

So @BishopOfKings, would you want Elanna and Vira to double attack MY5?

LupusDeUmbra said:
Sorry bishop! And what? Like to find out who plays Elanna? Because now I know xD

So @BishopOfKings, would you want Elanna and Vira to double attack MY5?
for future reference

ay yo.

this map tho.

so much challenge

lets finish this pirate shit asap because this new map is on point.

you guys are gonna be like

got damn wtf do we do

L's will be taken.

@BishopOfKings Elanna can, set up the attack and then I'll come in with Vira and Karno... To anyone on right ship that it concerns, Karno will lead the attack against MY6 and then someone may come to aid him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back