• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: The New World

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Got questions? ( :o )

Maybe you just wanna kick it with your woes? (B')(BP)(:3)(-n-)( :D )

Let's chat right here, y'all know the deal. *suddenly becomes aggressive* LET'S CHAT (>8U)(>8U)(>8U)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I love Fire Emblem! ...which means I'll probably be joining and spriting up a few characters? Been a while since I made a sprite, but I'm really hoping to get a chance to once more.

Have you ever considered working on a fire emblem rom hack? Because that could be a very easy solution to making a game.

That would appear to be the case. I look forward to actually roleplaying with you this time.

Also if you want to make your own fire emblem just use this. It came out pretty recently. I believe it was made by the people who made fire emblem itself.

http://srpgstudio.com/

Very true! Let's hope this all gets off the ground then, eh? Any role in particular you'd like to see filled here? I've got a few ideas floating around, but I want to have a head start on planning so I can make a GBA sprite for it.

I believe I will play a bard or a thief. Maybe a butler?

Also: rp posted at 4:20 by sir blazealot. Hmmm......

Say, @NetherLightGod can my character be partnered with your assassin? I was hoping to produce something in that vein, and I'd like to have an early character alliance established.

NetherLightGod said:
That would appear to be the case. I look forward to actually roleplaying with you this time.
Also if you want to make your own fire emblem just use this. It came out pretty recently. I believe it was made by the people who made fire emblem itself.

@LupusDeUmbra and I are still working on the map.

Make sure your profiles are straight.

And let's continue putting this together. Thanks guys for your help, so glad you guys like this concept and I love what you've brought to the story so far.

LET'S MAKE THIS INTO REALITY!!!!

@LupusDeUmbra @SubstituteHero @NetherLightGod

Thank you guys for helping develop this thing and get it off the ground. This is a labor of love and it means a lot to me that you guys are so invested.

I'll see you tomorrow. As a warning, during the middle of the day, I may be inactive, I'm finna go see Ant Man with friends YEEEE LOVE Y'ALL.

Good morning party people.

Here's what we're finna get done today.

- Big homie @LupusDeUmbra is nearly done with the new map, should be up and running today. It looks way better!

- I'm going to make a character sheet for the Lord of Herranow.

- I'm going to list all available weapons, this is definitely going to take some time though. I gotta refer to a lot of the games.

- The Lore page will be updated to set the stage for the first chapter, we'll basically summarize what's happening there, and list all the characters that are currently active within the story.

Sound good champs? @NetherLightGod @SubstituteHero

Define "close range" ... Like, I know bows are long range weapons but how small/big is the bubble of "can't use a bow"... Is it something like Arrow (hope you've seen it) where if an enemy comes within 5 or 6 feet of the archer, he switches to hand-to-hand and uses the fist holding the bow for punching... This isn't very effective against people with close range weapons, but then again, that's the point since most of the archer archetypes are weak at close range

LupusDeUmbra said:
Define "close range" ... Like, I know bows are long range weapons but how small/big is the bubble of "can't use a bow"... Is it something like Arrow (hope you've seen it) where if an enemy comes within 5 or 6 feet of the archer, he switches to hand-to-hand and uses the fist holding the bow for punching... This isn't very effective against people with close range weapons, but then again, that's the point since most of the archer archetypes are weak at close range
Basically, if someone with a physical weapon is close enough to attack an archer, the archer is too close to attack back. This can also be applied to a mage attacking an archer. If the mage hypothetically was close enough to stab them (which they wouldn't cause they're a mage lol) then the archer is too close. Archers can only engage in indirect combat.

Alright... And then for a Laguz, the close range would be the beast form? Also, I noticed the Beastmaster (what I plan on promoting to later in the RP) uses Anima... But is that anima specifically for summoning the animal companion(s) or are those two independent skills

LupusDeUmbra said:
Alright... And then for a Laguz, the close range would be the beast form? Also, I noticed the Beastmaster (what I plan on promoting to later in the RP) uses Anima... But is that anima specifically for summoning the animal companion(s) or are those two independent skills
Fuckin' sweet I was hoping someone would become a Beastmaster :D Yes, Laguz can only attack in beast form and they can only attack in close range. Anima is a weapon discipline while the ability to Summon is what we can refer to as a class dependent skill, limited to Beastmasters and Summoners, so yes, these technically are two independent skills. Lore-wise, a Beastmaster gains the ability to use Anima magic via their strong connection to nature, and it is this unique form of spirituality that also allows them to call on the assistance of an animal. So for literary purposes, summoning is not entirely dependent on Anima, rather, both skills are gained via their connection to nature.

SubstituteHero said:
Alright, good to go! I'm working today and tomorrow, but I'll check in on break times and at night to see what all is going on.
Sweeeeet. Are you gonna make more characters? I wanna see more sprites xD

Yeah, I'm working on one right now for a Laguz character. I can't recall any nations favoring Laguz, would you mind expanding a bit on their population?

First Lord is up guys!

We still need a Palenian Lord and a Fuccini Lord, don't be shy!

I'm not gonna play them all, cause that would be unfair, ya know?

Plus the Lords' interactions with each other are gonna be fun :D

NetherLightGod said:
@SirBlazeALot You mind if I make a bodyguard for Tridan? I was thinking about creating two more characters. I want to broaden my horizons when it comes to creating characters.
Go right on ahead, I was going to add that to roles! The bodyguard was gonna be a Jagen type character, so if you want, you can make this character a promoted unit, like a Paladin or a Great Knight, but it's up to you. This character should be a semi-high ranking knight of Herranow.

SubstituteHero said:
Yeah, I'm working on one right now for a Laguz character. I can't recall any nations favoring Laguz, would you mind expanding a bit on their population?
Yes, I'll add more information about Manaketes and Laguz in the overview! Gimme a moment though I gotta edit a lot of stuffs.

SirBlazeALot said:
Yes, Laguz can only attack in beast form and they can only attack in close range.
So wait does that mean no Bow? Or does that mean bow for long range, beast form for close range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back