• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Agent Agent ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki So to make things easier, could you both add stuff about climbing over the barricade. Picture it as a large pile of wooden furniture and stuff. Just cause it's hard for me to picture hacking through it, and also it would allow Imrae to actually get into combat immediately (which she wouldn't be able to otherwise).
"Climbing over to be greeted by a waiting wall of swords, axes and spears, while arrows fly down from overhead." that sort of thing. That way you can go straight into rping actual fights.

Agent Agent Well my original thought was it was just a makeshift wooden wall made to fill in the gap in the stone wall. An obvious weak point but still sturdy. But realising it would take a while to break through (and not wanting to tell Thatguywithsouvlaki to completely alter their post to remove the combat) I decided we'd just make it a french revolution style barricade instead.

Last edited:
I am very, very sorry for holding everyone up in the RP. I’ve had a lot going on lately (I very recently broke up with my boyfriend), and I am probably not going to have access to the forums for a little while. That being said, you guys can progress the RP forward in my absence.

I am very, very sorry for holding everyone up in the RP. I’ve had a lot going on lately (I very recently broke up with my boyfriend), and I am probably not going to have access to the forums for a little while. That being said, you guys can progress the RP forward in my absence.
Sad to hear. Hope things get better for you!

Take time for yourself Mew! That's always the most important thing.

All the best Mew. Would you like me to control your characters or leave em? I won't do much if you don't want me to.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki So I completely didn't realise that Imrae has duel swords... I don't think i'm gonna allow that, at least for now since that's not really a thing in fire emblem, is that alright?

Also, this goes for everyone, in your fights; describe as much fighting as you want, in my follow up post I'll determine whether it was an actual kill blow or if it just wounded. E.g. in Imraes attack she killed two guys. Because I want to replicate fire emblem a little (where people hardly go down with a single strike) I determined that the first strike was only an injury but the spear strike was a kill blow (or critical if you wanna be fun).

I'm doing this because I feel like it will make the fights a little more interesting and engaging. If you're all really opposed to it, voice your concerns. (Doing this will also allow me to make some necessary changes for story purposes but I don't expect to do that much)

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Sorry, you won't be having anything to do for at least another round of combat.

Reinforcement team: Fydoria, Ula and Anthony, sorry i didn't really write that much for you. The archers are waiting ready and Imrae and Revek are engaged, but they might get overwhelmed pretty quickly and will need backup soon. As she's an NPC Zach and Arcanist feel free to control Karliah and have her start healing, just bear in mind she's gonna be a little scared because it's her first fight.

So I completely didn't realise that Imrae has duel swords... I don't think i'm gonna allow that, at least for now since that's not really a thing in fire emblem, is that alright?
Really? Didnt realise? I made to secret of it in my sheets and post. Up to you of course but there are sword masters in fates that at least carry two swords.

Really? Didnt realise? I made to secret of it in my sheets and post. Up to you of course but there are sword masters in fates that at least carry two swords.
They have two swords but they never use them, honestly, a part of me wanted to save dual wielding for a boss-type character later since in-game it's such a rare thing (and I'm an Altina fan).
For early game can I get ya to just stick to one for now?
And yeah. I don't know how I missed it, I was rereading your last post in prep for mine and it suddenly clicked, I went back to look at your sheet and boom it said dual...

They have two swords but they never use them, honestly, a part of me wanted to save dual wielding for a boss-type character later since in-game it's such a rare thing (and I'm an Altina fan).
For early game can I get ya to just stick to one for now?
And yeah. I don't know how I missed it, I was rereading your last post in prep for mine and it suddenly clicked, I went back to look at your sheet and boom it said dual...
Will do.

Wrote my post at 2:30 in the morning. If there's anything wrong, please let me know, and I'll correct it when I wake up tomor- today.

Well guys, I'll be going home tonight to live with my parents again after the recent breakup with my boyfriend...so I probably wont have Internet for a while. I'm not sure how long, perhaps a month? I'll only be able to visit RPN from my phone, so I wont be able to roleplay. I hope to see all of you again as soon as possible, though

HerculePyro HerculePyro
You can GM my characters for me in my absence if you'd like. Im not sure how else I'd be able to write them into the story once I return, otherwise.

Yeah I can get mine done this week want to say tomorrow I should be free to do it but I’m off on Wednesday for sure. I’ve been exiled from existence.

Marumatsu Marumatsu ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Arcanist Arcanist Agent Agent Dolches Dolches

Hey guys, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back home now and I'm doing a bit better than before. I might be able to return to the RP soon, but I was wondering if any of you guys are still active?

HerculePyro HerculePyro
Is the RP still closed to new members? I think going forward, the RP could probably use some new faces. Even though the RP has been ongoing for a while, we're still not very far into the story. It would be a great time to introduce some new characters, and maybe help our original members get their interest back?

Just a suggestion, I hope you've got more time on your hands now and that things have been going well for you! :closed eyes open smile:

Ironically I have a lot less time on my hands right now cause uni's back and i'm in my final semester.
But i'll make time for this.

I think i'm open to people joining now, but the issue is right now isn't really a time when people could join.

HerculePyro HerculePyro

I think that as long as it's only one or two people, we could figure out a way to include someone into the current plot. In the games sometimes reinforcements arrive, although you'd have to say that we waited for them to get there. Or perhaps someone's character could just wander upon the battle at the bandit camp, and fall in with us. There are lots of things that could make sense, if people are creative enough :-)

I haven’t been active at all. Things keep popping up and I’ve been doing certification training for the Azure cloud service for Microsoft. So I haven’t had anytime to do much outside of study and I usually take so long to post. But I’m going to get my post done this week. I’m finally winding down and I can dedicate at least one post a week now which for me is usually like 3 hours lmao.

And I appreciate that Agent but you posted most recently :D
HerculePyro HerculePyro

I think that as long as it's only one or two people, we could figure out a way to include someone into the current plot. In the games sometimes reinforcements arrive, although you'd have to say that we waited for them to get there. Or perhaps someone's character could just wander upon the battle at the bandit camp, and fall in with us. There are lots of things that could make sense, if people are creative enough :-)
I'll open it up again once our characters are back to home base, we're already getting two new characters on this little venture it seems like a stretch to get another.
I haven’t been active at all. Things keep popping up and I’ve been doing certification training for the Azure cloud service for Microsoft. So I haven’t had anytime to do much outside of study and I usually take so long to post. But I’m going to get my post done this week. I’m finally winding down and I can dedicate at least one post a week now which for me is usually like 3 hours lmao.
Don't make me hold you to that xD

Apologies! Completely forgot about this 😭 I'll try and post but I have a busy week ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back